chelsea, 06 Aug 2014which one should i buy iphone 5s or Samsung Galaxy S5Everyone is lamenting the death of S5 yet you want to buy it. Iphone 5s is the best you wont regret trust me or HTC m8
Pboi, 06 Aug 2014-QUESTION-
how do you send an SMS with 800 character count while MMS is Off & On (i tri... moreIt depends on your telco. Some telco can only allow max 10 part message. Anymore will result in error response.
Some only 5 parts. 1 sms = 160 characters. If you have non Accii.. like chinese or hindi.. it can only have 90 chars per 1 sms.
Any phones will have is use. Not just iPhones.
how do you send an SMS with 800 character count while MMS is Off & On (i tried both but still nothing)? Mine is not sending at all.. :(
i lost my 5S and seems like someone has taken it. they keep on rejecting my calls and its now switched off. i have tried find my iphone app, but its showing as offline.
any way i can track it or get it back?
Karpustab Malagode, 06 Aug 2014In a month Note 4 will beat them all Inclusing i6.First include D not incluse then use an iphone share your experience and if u aint satisfied then troll here android boy!!!!!
Karpustab Malagode, 06 Aug 2014In a month Note 4 will beat them all Inclusing i6.Yeah, Note 4 will never beat Iphone 6 with its Laggy Touchwiz UI, Cheap-looking design (I will not surprise to see another band aid backcover), and full of bloatware.
Karpustab Malagode, 06 Aug 2014In a month Note 4 will beat them all Inclusing i6.Oh, Beware! S-Fans is going rampage! Lmao!
Karpustab Malagode, 06 Aug 2014In a month
Note 4 will beat them all
Inclusing i6.Ahahaa Note 4 is but one device. Hardware is nothing if the OS is junk. You will be dreaming of S6 or Note 5 in no time.
Its gonna get buried by Apple's Desktop OS / Mobile OS.
iPhone. With MBA / rMBP. with iOS8 / OSX 10.10.
Note here.. I did not mention iPhone 6. Because any iPhones / MBA / rMBP / iMac / MacPro / Mac mini ... etc etc with bluetooth 4. will be a killer.
Anonymous, 06 Aug 2014lolHahaha.... Now i am planning to buy Macbook Pro with retina display instead of iphone 5s, way too expensive but it worth the price.
Abaran appu, 06 Aug 2014But it does not satisfy my needs. Tweaks Customize S pen Multi window Battery life Senso... morewhat do you want to tweak? and sensors? do you want to do deep space exploration? cmon people wake up
Aden Iphone user , 06 Aug 2014Hey guys just a curious question but the battery life in the iphone 5S i am using is not all t... moreHi aden. You must be updated your ios 7 to ios 7.1.2 via OTA right? That's software problem, many peoples have updated their device and facing battery drain issue including me while i was using iphone 5. That's makes me stay in ios 7.0.3 in my iphone 5s
I have both iphone 5s and galaxy s5, both of them are really good damn phone. Okay this is my opinion if you are confuse to choose one of them.
What I like:
1. In my experience, iPhone 5s has a great battery life on wifi but not good as s5 in 3G or LTE connection
2. Incredibly fast, you will not notice any lag on it while gaming or just browsing internet.
3. Compact or handy, it's nice in your pocket. And your finger can reach all spot of the screen without using your other hand
4. Speaker isn't too bad, very loud and it beat the s5 speaker wich is not so loud. But it can't compared with m8 or xperia z2.
5. Fingerprint scanner are 100% works you just need to put your finger on home button. Not like my s5, it's lil bit inaccurate.
6. Camera is a good one from the 5s, it produce natural color, fast auto focus and true tone flash that makes you take a better picture in dark condition.But some unlucky peoples get camera issue wich camera is producing annoying purple flare if you facing the camera with strong light or direct sunlight.
7. The camera lens and home buttons are made by sapphire crystal and it's stronger than gorilla glass 3, you don't have to worry about if they get scratched.
8. Beauty of iOS 7, very simple os and you will love it.
What i don't like:
1. Bug in iOS 7, if you want buy iphone 5s, you must dare to live with bug that stay in ios 7. The bug isn't specific and it's various between another iphone 5s.
2. Display screen also just covered by Gorilla glass 1, that thing is not so hard and not so scratch resistant. If you accidentaly drop your phone from your pocket, that's enough to makes your screen crack. If you're lucky, that's fine. So you must put otterbox on it or whatever else.
3. Display. Yeah, retina display is far away from super amoled s5 in color contrast and screen resolution.
Hey guys just a curious question but the battery life in the iphone 5S i am using is not all that gread the phone is about 2 weeks old and im already having to charge it about 2-3 times a day when i am using it and when i have a day were im not using it. it last for about 3 quarters of the day is this normal or should i take it to get fixed thnx ;D