Droid dna, 11 Aug 2014The way android is developing
u cant underestimate it!...
those days are gone when it was la... moreiPhone always use best hardware.
People who are not tech savy do not understand it.. they think iPhone use bad specs.
But fact is this:
1. Their camera have one of the highest aperture sensor for quality pictures. non tech people look at MP.
2. Their cores is the best of all, running cortex-A57 compared to current A15+A7 combo. non tech people look at the number of cores / or Ghz
3. 1550 mAH battery at 4 inches slim body. non tech people do not take into consideration the size of the device.
4. They have the highest cache sizes, up to L3. Cache is nearer to CPU then RAM, ram = snail.. cache = rabbit speed. non tech people only look at RAM capacity.. not even the speed is considered.
iPhone is a fast speedy device all package in a small form factor.
Here are must watch iphone tips you'll wish you knew all along http://tonstuff.com/20-iphone-tips-youll-wish-you-knew-all-along/
Droid dna, 11 Aug 2014The way android is developing u cant underestimate it!... those days are gone when it was la... moreThat "kitkat" thing should be underestimated. same old same old laggy phones. samsung really cant beat apple. they've ben trying. poor copycats. :D
Android Junk Cores, 09 Aug 2014That 1.2Ghz is weak cores. Apple iPhone always have the top end cores compared to Androids.
... moreThe way android is developing
u cant underestimate it!...
those days are gone when it was laggy!.
kitkat can run very efficiently with 512mb ram
but those features are just given for value of owners money!....
Anonymous, 10 Aug 2014I have this phone and I absolutely adore it! I used to have a BlackBerry Z10, and believe me w... moreI agree! i Love my iPhone more than ever! Fandroid? Haha! That crappy and cheap phones.
just a qick question, how do i delete all the contacts all at once, i just logged in my gf's apple id and it sync all her contact, now i wan to delete it all..any answers?
AnonD-272264, 10 Aug 2014my iphone getting so hot when I m using net .. n also sometimes on charging .. n tho it's drai... more80% of people I know with iPhones experience this problem. After about 2-3 weeks of using iPhones, the battery life becomes really useless, especially since the battery is only in the 1560 mAH. If you want more multi-tasking power, and better batter and power usage, i say next time u get a phone, go for an Android with a more powerful system, and a battery thats at least 2500 mAH
Anonymous, 11 Aug 2014hey what you say iphone 5s or samsung s5 which one i should buy..which one is best Just apple iPhone5s
Anonymous, 11 Aug 2014hey what you say iphone 5s or samsung s5 which one i should buy..which one is best I have the iPhone 5s its stronger than the samsung
Apple engineer and expert please note this for your future iPhone:
1. long battery life 2500 - up to 4000 mAh.
2. stereo speaker enhanced with beats audio
3. give us more option, widescreen 5-7 inches
4. Processor, chipset, GPU and CPU are just fine
5. is it really important to change gorilla glass to sapphire coating?
6. reasonable, affordable price (is it true that apple will never make cheap phone?)
7. more thin iPhone, less than 7 mm probably?, bulky size is always bad idea.
8. keep the design don't change the design, use metal keep away from plastic shit.
hey what you say iphone 5s or samsung s5 which one i should buy..which one is best
I always say that
For REGULAR purposes apple is good(if they give more battery life)
For advanced and heavy usage android high-end one is better.
G3, Z3, M8, Note 4.
I personally do not prefer S series.
I have this phone and I absolutely adore it! I used to have a BlackBerry Z10, and believe me when I say that ditching that thing was the best thing I ever did!
Battery lasts me a whole day on a single charge - And don't even get me started on the camera! Nothing like the True-Tone Flash! I love my iPhone and I'll never choose any "Fandroid" or "CrapBerry" device ever again!
my iphone getting so hot when I m using net .. n also sometimes on charging .. n tho it's drains battery very fast like in 2:30 hours 50 % on 2g net continuously usage like whtsApp Etc .. is it normal plz help me out guys plzzzzzzzzxxz plzzzz !!!!!!!!!