i am using iPhone 5 64GB WHITE. i was a big samsung fan but seriously the day since i switched to iPhone, i feel all other phones are just useless, iPhone is just perfect in all conditions. camera, sound, yeah there is problem with battery but its my experience that iPhone doesn't eat battery on wifi like other androids and nokia's. iPhone is just great. It last a whole day with me. without any problem. iPhone 5 and 5s just great. nothing can replace iPhone.
i am very much confusing in four phones..
1 apple 5s
3 htc m8
4 htc one 801
kindly request to all help me for the selection of 1 btw these....thanksssssss
actually i love big screen as well
It is been about 4 months since I got my iPhone 5s White and Silver. Honestly, it is the best phone ever had. It is fast, camera is great, it does not get laggy after a while. As well as design is brilliant. Size of the phone just perfect. You can easily navigate with one hand. ios speaks for it self, design is great and it is easy to use. The phone is definetely worth the money. I had android flagships like Samsung S4 and S3. And I can say that iPhone is way better. With all the specs that androids have they are slow and after a while of using they get even slower. The designs of S3 and S4 feels cheap and not worth the money. I am not saying this because I have switched to iphone, but I am saying this from my experiance. So, for those who are considering to buy an iPhone 5s or 5 - go for it, you wont regret ir. It is really the best smartphone out there.
Auvie.ph, 07 Apr 2014Good day to all. I have used different smartphones specially android phones (samsung) because ... moreHey please do contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org, as I want expert comment who used apple OS and android both, as I have been user of nokia so far and now I want to shift to android or apple. I want to know what will I be getting in Iphone which I will be missing in android?
really awesome to experience with iphone 5s......feel like everything is within my hand
Where I live, currently, iPhone 5 64GB is 730 USD, whereas iPhone 5S 16GB is 758 USD. I don't know which one to choose. Is 5S worth the extra 28 USD with 4 times less memory, due to its newer chipset, iOS, battery with more capacity, GPU and CPU?﻿ Or should I get the 5 with 64GB of memory?
MYKRHO, 11 Apr 2014Brilliant Display, Camera, Multitasking & Design. but, Bad on Battery life. does, apple fi... moreBuy a battery case... add slim1500 mAH = double battery life... and still lighter and smaller then other phones.
Brilliant Display, Camera, Multitasking & Design. but, Bad on Battery life. does, apple figure it out how to prolong battery life?
its the best smartphone in the world....apple thnx for ur products!
scorpio, 10 Apr 2014maybe your wife plays more games than you and speeks longer.It takes more effort to maintain android's battery life...
Delete this, delete that, turn off this, turn off that. Enable this, disable that. And sometimes its hard to know which app is the culprit.
Use iPhone, simply double click home button swipe up.. and u can be ensure the app is terminated and will not consume battery anymore.
I want to unlock my iPhone 5s, USA att. Can anyone please let me know some trusted sit to unlock. Thanks in advance...
Siletndarkness, 09 Apr 2014So i would like to start of as a non-bias review of the iPhone 5s. First off i was a die ha... moreEverything compared to s4 ..s4 is long gone dear friend. now there is another model called s5. welcome to the new world and good morning.
So i would like to start of as a non-bias review of the iPhone 5s.
First off i was a die hard android junky until i got irritated with the capacity on the phones to multi-task and having to constantly reset my phone every 3 months because it would randomly chow my battery and data without me giving it permission to do so.
I eventually decided that i need to try a different manufacturer (i swore on my life never to touch an apple).
However things changed when i was kind of drawn into the iPhone by a sales rep, so i thought lets give it a go what could possibly go wrong???
I have been comfortably using the iPhone for a month now and i can give the pros and cons.
The pros to the iPhone are as follows:
1. Multitasking is greatly increased, i have all my games open as well as apps and i still don't experience any lag on the phone so i am very happy about that.
2. The screen resolution is brilliant and seems clearer than the samsung s4.
3. The finger print sensor is a brilliant feature as you can use it for most apps that require passwords.
4. The GPS is far more superior to the Samsung and LG (also less heat is generated when using it).
5. The speakers are brilliant and crystal clear.
6. People who say you have to pay for most apps on the iPhone are mistaken, your free apps on the samsung are free on iPhone too.
7. There are lots of cool little features on the iPhone that can add benefit such as siri.
8. Bluetooth works like a charm compared to the S4.
1. Battery Life is not as good as expected.
2. The camera is great but complicated.
3. The sim is stupidly small
4. There is no room for an expansion slot for a men card in the iPhone which is kuk.
5. You have to sync everything via iTunes.
6. Keyboard system is bad, keys are too small and you have to activate the emoticons keyboard should you want smilies (you need to switch between keyboards to use them).
7. security is very tight which is not always a good thing because you always need to enter passwords and so forth when using the app store, even for free apps.
There are more pros and cons but the overall experience of the iPhone is good, i am truly enjoying it and like i said i would never touch one, look at me now.