Brilliant Display, Camera, Multitasking & Design. but, Bad on Battery life. does, apple figure it out how to prolong battery life?
its the best smartphone in the world....apple thnx for ur products!
scorpio, 10 Apr 2014maybe your wife plays more games than you and speeks longer.It takes more effort to maintain android's battery life...
Delete this, delete that, turn off this, turn off that. Enable this, disable that. And sometimes its hard to know which app is the culprit.
Use iPhone, simply double click home button swipe up.. and u can be ensure the app is terminated and will not consume battery anymore.
I want to unlock my iPhone 5s, USA att. Can anyone please let me know some trusted sit to unlock. Thanks in advance...
Siletndarkness, 09 Apr 2014So i would like to start of as a non-bias review of the iPhone 5s. First off i was a die ha... moreEverything compared to s4 ..s4 is long gone dear friend. now there is another model called s5. welcome to the new world and good morning.
So i would like to start of as a non-bias review of the iPhone 5s.
First off i was a die hard android junky until i got irritated with the capacity on the phones to multi-task and having to constantly reset my phone every 3 months because it would randomly chow my battery and data without me giving it permission to do so.
I eventually decided that i need to try a different manufacturer (i swore on my life never to touch an apple).
However things changed when i was kind of drawn into the iPhone by a sales rep, so i thought lets give it a go what could possibly go wrong???
I have been comfortably using the iPhone for a month now and i can give the pros and cons.
The pros to the iPhone are as follows:
1. Multitasking is greatly increased, i have all my games open as well as apps and i still don't experience any lag on the phone so i am very happy about that.
2. The screen resolution is brilliant and seems clearer than the samsung s4.
3. The finger print sensor is a brilliant feature as you can use it for most apps that require passwords.
4. The GPS is far more superior to the Samsung and LG (also less heat is generated when using it).
5. The speakers are brilliant and crystal clear.
6. People who say you have to pay for most apps on the iPhone are mistaken, your free apps on the samsung are free on iPhone too.
7. There are lots of cool little features on the iPhone that can add benefit such as siri.
8. Bluetooth works like a charm compared to the S4.
1. Battery Life is not as good as expected.
2. The camera is great but complicated.
3. The sim is stupidly small
4. There is no room for an expansion slot for a men card in the iPhone which is kuk.
5. You have to sync everything via iTunes.
6. Keyboard system is bad, keys are too small and you have to activate the emoticons keyboard should you want smilies (you need to switch between keyboards to use them).
7. security is very tight which is not always a good thing because you always need to enter passwords and so forth when using the app store, even for free apps.
There are more pros and cons but the overall experience of the iPhone is good, i am truly enjoying it and like i said i would never touch one, look at me now.
Iam planning to buy apple iphone 5s, but rite nw m stuck in between bcoz of the model part. I dont knw which model to select. I did all researches on the net, n i got the following things:-
Model A1533 (GSM)
these are the models,
My problem is:- Iam an Indian, but rite nw working in oman, so i need to use the phone both in India n Oman. Which model should I Buy. Plzzz Help someone. . . .
Anonymous, 09 Apr 2014Aliens / facts, HTC user? Being a HTC user of course you dismiss Samsung / Apple straight. An... moreAccording to you Htc's maximum camera capacity is 4mp? what a joke ..cant believe such ignorant people exists in this world
Mymoney, 09 Apr 2014ohh..I see your 'brilliant' justification for a Chinese made low spec overpriced tool really i... moreAliens / facts, HTC user? Being a HTC user of course you dismiss Samsung / Apple straight. And you of course believe in the "Magic and aliens" of the 4MP ultra camera of yours.
iphone is better funcation & perfomaus, that processor is made ony U.S.A. no other accept challege it
Anonymous, 08 Apr 2014I am very sadden there is people who still relate "value of money" to the amount of ... moreohh..I see your 'brilliant' justification for a Chinese made low spec overpriced tool really impressed me. And those fanboy who feels like they are getting a free massage while touching an iphone as their user experience it is a pure psychological problem. In real life go and find a single review video that shows apple iphone 5s seems faster in multitasking with their 'rally car based faster Dual preocessor' or taking better picture with its 'Magical noob special 8mp camera' than s5 or some other similar competitors. And if you have access for those in real life check both side by side.
You really believes in magical powers and aliens .Dont you? But we believes in facts. Any way I am an HTC user and dont give a damn about apple or samsung but it is not like we are going to accept the baseless stupid things from fanboys who think about their so called fantasy user experience and for your information I owns an electronic shop that sells almost all brands of cellphones and other devices . Selling those are just a business for me, but I may suggest the good phones for my friends, for others I am happy that they buy an iphone 5s from my shop. Its all money honey.
AnonD-252009, 08 Apr 2014iphone is a waste ....ppl must never use it its use and throw after the battery is weakStop lying. Am using iPhone 5s as my primary phone and nokia lumia 1020 as my secondary phone. iPhone's battery lasts longer than my lumia and my wife's galaxy s4
HELP, 08 Apr 2014should my brother buy 5s or wait for 6. he doesnt want tot spend a lot of money for 6 and I m... moreDon't buy icloud locked. It could be a stolen device and IMEI cloud be blocked too