Proud owner, 19 Jul 2016Anyone have installed ios 9.3.3?? Any info would be helpfulI installed it works the same to me.
Should I buy an iPhone 5s from onilne shop in which it's price was about 280$ for 32 while offline shop hav 400$ for the same model?
Should I bought! please :-)
samobathi, 18 Jul 2016Finger print option doesn't working, what can i do? Change your finger
I only have one app that is shareit 2 songs and 300-350 conacts...and i see the memory has gone down from 11.9 to 10.6...1.3gb has been used...how come?
samobathi, 18 Jul 2016Finger print option doesn't working, what can i do? U touch with wet thumb dats y it's not working go apple care n they will replace Touch ID
Anonymous, 13 Jul 2016Actually guys it depends on whether u wanna use ios or android both are equally powerful and c... moreYou are right, iOS is restricted but of course more matured than Android. It's also older than Android. And also in Antutu, iPhone 5s is better than 2016 mid rangers, but that isn't because it's more optimized (clean android 6 can even handle worse specced phones), it's just a powerful phone. And I wouldn't say "quality features" but "many features".
Sushant, 17 Jul 2016Should I buy iphone 5s through online ?Yes u can buy 5s from snap deal Amazon or infibeam n after buying check one year warranty on apple website
deb_dj3, 13 Jul 2016Is USB OTG working in this device....??I don't think so
For the battery complaints, I have 3 things to say
1. Reset your settings. You can find that in Settings -> reset -> all settings. Maybe you should do a backup before if something goes wrong.
2. If that doesn't help, try to make a clean factory reset. Save your important data before and then make them on the phone (such like contacts, photos... But no complete backup, there you will have the issue that drains the battery again on your phone)
3. Check for new updates, maybe your current version claims your battery much.
4. Wait for iOS 10, it has less power consumption even in beta 2 as you can see in EverythingApplePro's video
5. If you did all of these things and it still doesn't last long enough, buy a power bank. My favorite brand for that is Anker. They have compact, good looking ones and they aren't expensive.
Salmanji, 15 Jul 2016My iPhone 5s 16gb charging very slow... Please help me to fix this issue. I am really very dis... moreIf you have an iPad, try to charge it with the iPad charger. Also Airplane mode while charging helps, it should charge 50% faster then.
Janith Mathula, 14 Jul 2016Hey guys, I want to buy a smartphone. I like apple iphone 5s and samsung galaxy a8 phones. Wha... moreiPhone 5s is much better. Galaxy A8 is comparable to the iPhone 5 with it's Snapdragon 615 (that is a really bad SoC, I have the Xperia M4 Aqua which uses the same one and it's everything other than fast). The only thing that is better on the A8 is the design. It has less bezel, Gorilla Glass 4, is much thinner and some prefer the glass back over aluminum unibody (I like both though). Overall the A8 is a good phone but the much worse processor kills it and if you can live with the little screen (I used iPhone 5 and it was ok) choose the iPhone. You'll also get longer update support (if you don't install a ROM on the Galaxy)
Anonymous, 15 Jul 2016The new ios 10 should take less ram or memory and be more efficient so they are saying. May I know how do we get the new iOS in the 5s or se?
Bro i have recently changed my Data Cable but its dosen't help me, but i will try to charge in flight mode. Maybe it can help me. And thanks bro.