Thunderz, 21 Feb 2015Same here I had one and sold it thinking about moving on to a note edge or a sony xperiaSony xperia z 3 is best. Go for it.
Laraxxoxo, 21 Feb 2015Been using my silver 16gb iPhone 6 for 3 months now and I have not met any major issues so far... moreSame here I had one and sold it thinking about moving on to a note edge or a sony xperia
Been using my silver 16gb iPhone 6 for 3 months now and I have not met any major issues so far. I decided to give Apple a shot after using LG, Samsung, and Sony for the past 3 years. I honestly get bored with mobile phones easily and switch units every year, which is why I decided to get an Apple this time just to see what the hype was about. Additionally, my brother---who is an iPhone user---encouraged me to get 1 so I could see and experience iOS for myself.
Anyway, below are some of my observations, both good and bad:
1. Excellent build and has a premium feel to it.
2. iOS is smooth with minimum to zero issues so far. However, my phone restarted on its own in 2 random instances.
3. Back camera is pretty good and stable. I particularly enjoy using the slow-motion feature for videos. Front camera is okay as well.
4. I like the fact that it is not packed with unnecessary apps. Also, most apps from the Apple App Store is stable.
5. Touch ID is pretty nifty, especially for downloading apps.
1. Battery could be better, although it lasts a full day with minimum Internet usage and games.
2. The phone is a little slippery, hence you'll need a casing for better grip.
3. No external memory. I got the 16gb only so my phone gets full if I take too many videos.
4. The protruding camera lens worries me once I put the phone in any surface.
5. Restarting issue. Hopefully it won't recur.
Overall, I am pretty satisfied with this phone. It took me a little while to get used to iOS, and I am still exploring it until now, but the experience has been positive so far. I still keep my Sony Xperia handy though, just in case.hehehe
Hope this review helps!xxoxo
Working performance & appearance is pretty good but
No backspace is annoying. Home button to be pressed and start from home. Can anyone give an alternate solution?
Some incoming calls shows only answer tab. Anybody know how how to end the call?
my uncle gifted me .
but it has purchased at bankock.
am living at india.
can i us it without any software update or anything
yukb4c4, 21 Feb 2015actually, apple product are for pride. But if you wanna smartphone, try htcVery true !!!
actually, apple product are for pride. But if you wanna smartphone, try htc
the camera of the iPhone is coming from Sony so don't expect for a better camera than Sony Xperia devices
I loved the phone, but had to return it as the fingerprinting would not work. I wanted to be able to use ApplePay.
and the conclusion is: buy an iphone and buy an android, and peace was your heart .... lol
battery is so bad. sony z 3 battery is very good. can use two days .
after more than 5 years of constant android usage, i switched to the iphone 6. I bought it right when it came out and it cost me circa 739 euro. even though i admit that is a tad over priced i must say that i am totally satisfied with the build quality and features.
i do recommend this to anyone who affords it. 8+/10