Sold mine iPhone 6 after 3 months of usage. Shifted to Samsung note edge since past 2 weeks. I must say that if u really talk about innovation then note edge is the best. Share anything, save anything on the spot unlike iphones where u need to depend on your itunes software on the pc.
The only good thing u find about iphones are that they wont lag in most of the cases and gives a premium look in your hands.
Anonymous, 01 Feb 2015Do not bother, thats Pear. The teenage that hate Apple so much that he sold his iphone gift... moreWhy are you anonymous, what hapent with the "Duel" you lost it-"The Duel"and you are emberast...?!
Dark X, 02 Feb 2015Which one should I buy iphone 6 or Samsung Galaxy Note 4? Please help me...Note brother...
Anonymous, 01 Feb 2015You know what?
Apple make money, people love it. Its quailty made. Performance and a beauty... moreI use that platform. I have an iMac and I like it. On phones it's bland, restrictive and non-innovative.
I am one of those people that has some of that personality.
- I like having this grumpy widget app on my phone that tells me to f off if i don't like miserable weather.
- I like uninstalling all the uneccessary apps and replace them with the ones i use.
- I like taking baths and reading an e-book or watching film without fear of dropping the phone into the water, because it will survive.
- I like watching a youtube video at the top of the screen and reply to my friends without having to get out of the youtube app.
- I like turning my phone face down if i want it muted when someone phones me and i don't want to answer.
- I like taking pictures of the highlands in the north of scotland where if i zoom on something i can actually see more than a dense pixel spot.
- I like using my phone to remote control my TV, my bluetooth speakers and believe or not, my iMac too.
- I like adjusting the height of my keyboard and customize where certain keys go so it's easiest for me to write
- I like having a small notebook on my second homepage where i can write with my finger a quick idea or thought
- I like that i can have as many films/books/music on my phone for the price of £10-15 without having to pay an extra £100 for a 64 or 128 gb phone
- I like filming some cute moments with my girlfriend which i can then watch in high quality and knowing that if my hand was shaking too much, i can still see what i filmed because the phone i use has an image stabilizor which comes with flagship phone for over one year now.
The list could go on. The fact that there is a dude on these boards that keeps on bringing up the fact that i sold my iphone (which was a gift) as a disrespectful act, shows the thought process of someone who uses iphones. Someone who values materialism and branding over actual innovation and quality. I should perhaps kept the iphone like an egotistical maniac and not use it (2 weeks was enough, trust me...it's far from complex or innovative), instead of making someone else happy out there by selling my iphone in mint condition with £100 less than in the applestore. Trust me, my family does not care. I used the money off the phone towards paying my tuition fees, which my uncle was happier with than me holding on to a phone i won't use.
Enjoy your iphone mate x
Anonymous, 30 Jan 2015I can go 3 days on a charge on medium usage. I've been going on once every 4 days as a lite user. Hey thanks... so i belive a day should be good enough
Which one would be the best mobile in 2014???
Galaxy Note 4 or iphone 6
LG G4 FLAGSHIP, 30 Jan 2015Try to beat upcoming samsung galaxy xcover 3 if you can!Samsung Xcover 3 is in the rugged phones class, same as the S5 Active and some others, and the iPhone 6 is a flagship class.
Which one should I buy
iphone 6 or Samsung Galaxy Note 4?
Please help me...
Anonymous, 01 Feb 2015You know what?
Apple make money, people love it. Its quailty made. Performance and a beauty... moreDo not bother, thats Pear.
The teenage that hate Apple so much that he sold his iphone gifted by his uncle.
He believed that all Apple users are zombies and everyone that buys iphone are stupid. And his on a world crusade to degrade and hurt all justin bieber, twilight, apple, coke and crazy frog fans. Why even try i wonder.
[deleted post]You know what?
Apple make money, people love it. Its quailty made. Performance and a beauty of a phone. Its highly desired.
Bland and non innovative with just a couple weeks of usage?? Come now.. It could only mean u started using iphone with only hate and malice in your mind. And refusal to learn or adapt to a new platform.
What are the rumours about iPhone 6S? What can be better? Battery is one thing.
My only opinion is. The next time your going to make a phone of Iphone with very high Internal Storage. Increase the memory of the RAM. And like the how many GB your memory is. And this is just my opinion. No hard feeling guys.
Best Shot, 31 Jan 2015yes they 74 million unit but that is only 5-9% of the mobile userIN ONE QUARTER! Are you really trying to imply that the total sales of smartphones per quarter is 1.5 billion?? Because thats what your insane numbers are saying (5%).
Get a life and get real, dont skip meds.
glass is very weak. drop my iPhone 6 like 2 feet high, and glass glass is like 60% cracked. Compared to iPhone 5S. Dropped it like many times but never broke the glass :(
9854gopal, 31 Jan 2015Which one choose?? Iphone 6 or htc one m8??? FOr me M8