Drashad, 20 Sep 20141. 4K on a smartphone is a gimmik, a display resolution of 1080 is simply not capable of showi... moreI agreed ,
first of all , say asphalt 8 (not 7) ,
i have compared all phones gaming , and asphalt 8 on iphone 5s is much smoother than any android devices out there , also ui of asphalt8 is smooth silk , while on android its no where nearer .
now with Metal update , its extra great graphics on iphn 6 /plus / 5s / ipad air .
this metal update will never come on android .
4k video are really gimmiks and takes lots of size ,
and QHD display is downdrade ,
i have played modern combat 5 on LG G3 ,Ihn 5s , note 3 , S5 ,Z2 etc.
its best with best fps and much faster loading and extra graphics on iphone 5s ,
while on note3 , s5 , z2 its well running
but on Shitty QHD display LG G3 , its not smooth at all and frame rates are droping , cause its display resolution is too much
why need nfc for file transfer , while there is faster way of sharing ? Airdrop...
u said cpu ? its best on iphone 6 and no one android phone can beat this even if its 6 GHZ , 16 cores ,
u guys just see spec. everyday
Check this out
All you wingers who complain about quad core and 4 gig ram
See the your so called 2012 specs
Apples, 20 Sep 2014Apple make art, others just a phone........that's why Apple so expensive The new iPhone 6 is very ugly. It feels really cheap, cheaper than so called Samsung's cheap plastic. The iPhone 5s was beautiful, it felt solid. I would have rather had a bigger version of the 5s. I can talk, I own an iPhone 6.
goodthings, 19 Sep 2014So, to make it simple: 1. Is 4k better than HD? - Yes (explained below) 2. Is 4k justified... moreThe part where you said you can make any android look like an iPhone is a joke. sure you can make it similar, But it slows your phone down like crazy and it doesn't feel like IOS at all. I have tried this on two separate android devices and it simply is not even close to the same as iOS.
if the price is more than 2 lakh people buy it becaz its,iphone 6 from apple
it's not a phone that you think it's a technology for the future tankx stev jobs for giving a wonderfull product to the world
Apple is following Samsung at point in terms of atleast design and size," . "A couple of years ago they were making fun of Samsung because Samsung grew big and now they've gone big," they made mockery for androids big display...nd now follwing the same.., they have to follow their big daddy...bigger market trend....bcoz no one wants to remain in kids phones wih so small screen and cumbersome typings for all the time......
kc, 19 Sep 2014Please educate yourself about digital photography.
More pixel doesnt mean better camera.
8... moreActually 8 is good for social networks but what about if we want to print the picture in a poster of 1m2?
The image is not going to be that good is it?
android phone makers vs apple.
apple provides its users with INTUITIVE usability. Hardware may not be the best, but its integration with the software makes it feel like the best. It may not have the customization capability of an android, but customizing an android by a "normal" non techie individual is not "easy". My dad in law who is an executive finds apple easy to use, while android complicated (multiple steps to get to settings he wants, etc)
Its not about the best hardware, its about the overall seamless integration between hardware and software that makes iphones ... iphones
Really? , 20 Sep 2014Ok I'm a android fan and am using a Samsung galaxy Note3 to type this very message. 1 multitas... moreNo, Apple didn't come up with the fingerprint sensor, they copied it from Motorola.
the Motarola Atrix from 2011 had a fingerprint sensor and ran Android - I have that phone.
Want to talk about copying? Look at the Apple notification dropdown. That is another thing Apple copied from Android. Notifications on iOS used to be the same as the old Windows Mobile pop-ups that blocked your actions until you dismissed them. Then Steve Jobs stole the whole Android notification system, added it to iOS and called it "Magical".
I bought iphone 6 for gaming mostly. So the performance and the improved video unity was important to me.
The first thing i noticed when opening my first game was how bleachy/chalky the colors were.. Holding my iphone5 up right next to this the iphone5's colors look hundreds of times better, so much deeper and darker.
And the second thing that astounded me was that i was actually getting performance hitches in all my games. Literally every 3 seconds was a small hitch in every games performance.
I am extremely dissapointed with the iphone6
goodthings, 19 Sep 2014So, to make it simple:
1. Is 4k better than HD? - Yes (explained below)
2. Is 4k justified... more1. 4K on a smartphone is a gimmik, a display resolution of 1080 is simply not capable of showing u more than that. and on a 5.5 inch screen, anything beyond 1080 is useless.
2. asphalt 7 ? tried it, lots of fun, i suggest u go to youtube and see asphalt 7 in action on an iphone which been developed on apple's Metal, while u are at it take a look at game-loft's Modern `combat 5 running on an iphone. that should be a lot of fun.
3. u can't just say other CPU have proven better and take it for a fact, when iPhones record 98% customer satisfaction, ur claims become invalid.
4. closed ecosystems lack innovation ? who started the third party app trend ? apple and the app store who rocks over 1.3 million apps so far (that's a closed eco system), who invented multitouch ? apple and it's closed eco system. who has the largest media library which is affiliated with every sense of the pop culture ? apple and it's closed eco system. who implemented the first functional hi-def video calls on a phone ? apple and it's closed eco system, who dictated how the modern smartphone should be and freed it from carriers ? apple and it's closed eco system, who has unmatched security, and unity and integration across all it's devices ? apple and it's closed eco system. i could go on forever here but u get the point, don't get me started about apple pay which could only work on a closed ecosystem.
5. apple tells u the exact function and goal of every feature in it's devices before shipping them, and they tell u we believe this is what makes the best user experience, it's up to u to believe it or not, if u do believe it, then 98% customer satisfaction is my witness that they were right. what u are calling rip off is pure honesty.
6. u can make any android look like an iphone, true, but what makes u think we want our iPhones looking like androids ? seriously :/ it's like taking kim kardashian out on a date but having her wear a mask. besides, IOS is what set the trends of the modern smartphone, before iPhones and it's multitouch UI ur best option was a crappy blackberry. in that sense, iPhones feel royal and original.
7. u have been using NFC for file transfers, by bumping devices (LOL) while iPhones had airdrop that worked wirelessly across all apple devices, and u still have social platforms like whatsapp and `line to interact with other platforms in terms of file sharing. but when NFC came to IOS, it brought apple pay, so apple took a technology that androids made look awkward and limited, and turned it into a revolutionary service. and that my friend is apple.
rest assured when 4K comes to iPhones, it means that 4k is available everywhere for u to actually enjoy it and in the right way. and a side note, have u seen how apple's 8 megapixel camera is kicking every competitor ass out there ? with there 12 and 16 megapixels ? wonder why :/
last word, what keeps android users coming to apple product pages and bashing and insulting the way they do is pure envy, they could never have the intimate relation we have with apple products, cause android makers are all hardware companies, they do smartphones, washing machines, air conditioners, irons, fridges etc... while apple works on products of the same topic and category with a closed ecosystem around them to ensure the best experience and quality possible, my mac is 4 years old no, never had an antivirus on it, never had a virus, malware, spam, trojans...samsung, sony, LG, and others, with the 100 products of different categories they produce, COMBINED can't reach apple's market value with it's 4 product lines...
It's an utter joke that in 2014, this is what passes for a quality phone. One review I read said that this is "not only the best iPhone ever made... it may be the best phone ever made. Period."
1GB RAM? Dual-core processor? Androids from 2011 have better hardware. And it has a higher price tag than the Galaxy S5, which runs circles around it.
kc, 19 Sep 2014Please educate yourself about digital photography. More pixel doesnt mean better camera. 8... moreDon't be dumb of course higher megapixels equals’ better photo quality. Take a picture with your low megapixel front facing camera and then one with your rear camera that has higher megapixels and then print them and see if the low megapixels image is something you can print 8.5/11 it makes a huge difference. I'm sure you remember the very first 2 and 3 megapixel cameras the images were horrible. The more millions of pixels you place into an image the sharper and better it is going to look.
Apple make art, others just a phone........that's why Apple so expensive
Anonymous, 19 Sep 2014I have one simple question...WHY DOES EVERYONE COMPARE ANDROID PHONEs WITH IPHONES????? If Sam... more1. IOS is a tweeked and twisted version Unix. Android is an version of linux.Now that is an apple that fell from the same tree.
2. 90% of everything you find on iPhone is copied technology from some one else. If this was not true, then why are they always playing catch up to every other manufacturer? The other 10% that Apple claims is there's but??? I can not find any information that Apple has really ever invented anything?!?! They just apply technology and hope no one asked the question, who actually invented that?
3. The look of a phone has nothing to do with how it performs. I do not pay big $ because I want a fay looking phone.
4. Jobs was a smart man because of one thing, he could polish a turd and convince millions to buy it.
So before you make any more stupid uneducated comments, open your eyes, take a deep breath, and do some research.
In my opinion, i dont like how iphones and samsung's are so similar. I like the s5 because you can do various things without having to pay for it... and i like apple because of its apps and the design of the new iphones. But in this situation I'm on samsung's side.
Jmms, 19 Sep 2014Whats the diference betuween shanesumg s3,s4,s5?There are many differences between the s3,s4 and the s6. For example the s5 is waterproof, it has air viewing, the camera has more mega pixels (i think) and many more.
goodthings, 19 Sep 2014So, to make it simple:
1. Is 4k better than HD? - Yes (explained below)
2. Is 4k justified... moreOk I'm a android fan and am using a Samsung galaxy Note3 to type this very message. 1 multitasking is good because of ios 8. 2 I have to admit, Samsung have copied features for example, who came up with them fingerprint sensor? Apple and you could also argue that Samsung tried to copy apple with galaxy alpha and steal it's sales and i don't recall apple taking anyone else's ideas