anonymous45, 31 Mar 2016I upgrade my iphone 5s to iOs 9.3 it over heats my iphone, fix the problem guys....Just released 9.3.1, update and keep in touch for info
I upgrade my iphone 5s to iOs 9.3 it over heats my iphone, fix the problem guys....
Jericho Philippines, 29 Mar 2016Hello there! Is anyone downloaded the new 9.3 os version for iphone 6 (which already availabl... moreIt's not a huge change, they jsut added the night shift (which I use just because I have it now lol it's not really usefull.) and you can now add a finger print lock to your notes. Again, no biggie
I love the size. It is just right for me.
However just a couple of things. Where the earphones plug in. Should move back to the top or at the least to the side. With it at the bottom the wire keeps bending and then breaking. Moving it would solve this.
As for iTunes and not being able to upload music from my iPod or from CDs is rather upsetting. This needs to be fixed. I like my music that I have already paid for and I don't want to have to use both devices.
Thank you for the opportunity.
Is anyone downloaded the new 9.3 os version for iphone 6 (which already available now)? So hows your experience can you please details here the pros and cons? Thank you
How long does it take to charge the phone from zero to 100%? Compared to my Nokia Lumia 930 it takes ages. Is it normal?
RaJiP, 27 Mar 2016I charged my iphone 6 a couple of months ago and didnt use it.Now it doesnt charge at all..DEA... moreFirst of all - rightly -you didnt let your device for a long time uncharged, so you didnt made something wrong, just the opposite would say. Now few tips that could help (maybe some of them you've already tried).
- Let the device plugged to the power a little bit more.
- Make sure that you are using the cable and wall charger that came with your iPhone. If the charger or cable youÂ’re trying to use isnÂ’t Apple certified then that could be your problem right there.
- Try using a different wall socket, a different cable, and a different charger.
- Take a look at the connector on your cable and the port on your iPhone. Make sure that theyÂ’re clean and free of dust. You can blow or blast a little compressed air into the port to clean it out.
- There are reports that if you keep your Lightning cable in a humid or wet environment the connector can get corroded. If itÂ’s wet then you should never plug it in because you could also damage the port on the iPhone. If it looks corroded or thereÂ’s something on the connectors that you canÂ’t remove with a microfiber cloth then itÂ’s worth taking the cable into an Apple Store to show them, they may just give you a replacement.
- Try resetting your device while itÂ’s plugged into the charger by holding down the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for 10 seconds or so until the Apple logo appears.
I hope everything goes well
appu, 27 Mar 2016Which should I buy iPhone 6 or galaxys s6...???buy the samsung galaxy s6 is more powerful than the iphone 6.
I give you some advice : put as ios operating system will go so fast
my LEAST favorite iphone ever... it got really hot and ios 8 sucked!!! and the design was akward imo... sorry
via iPad Air 2
appu, 27 Mar 2016Which should I buy iPhone 6 or galaxys s6...???s6