How long does it take to charge the phone from zero to 100%? Compared to my Nokia Lumia 930 it takes ages. Is it normal?
RaJiP, 27 Mar 2016I charged my iphone 6 a couple of months ago and didnt use it.Now it doesnt charge at all..DEA... moreFirst of all - rightly -you didnt let your device for a long time uncharged, so you didnt made something wrong, just the opposite would say. Now few tips that could help (maybe some of them you've already tried).
- Let the device plugged to the power a little bit more.
- Make sure that you are using the cable and wall charger that came with your iPhone. If the charger or cable youÂ’re trying to use isnÂ’t Apple certified then that could be your problem right there.
- Try using a different wall socket, a different cable, and a different charger.
- Take a look at the connector on your cable and the port on your iPhone. Make sure that theyÂ’re clean and free of dust. You can blow or blast a little compressed air into the port to clean it out.
- There are reports that if you keep your Lightning cable in a humid or wet environment the connector can get corroded. If itÂ’s wet then you should never plug it in because you could also damage the port on the iPhone. If it looks corroded or thereÂ’s something on the connectors that you canÂ’t remove with a microfiber cloth then itÂ’s worth taking the cable into an Apple Store to show them, they may just give you a replacement.
- Try resetting your device while itÂ’s plugged into the charger by holding down the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for 10 seconds or so until the Apple logo appears.
I hope everything goes well
appu, 27 Mar 2016Which should I buy iPhone 6 or galaxys s6...???buy the samsung galaxy s6 is more powerful than the iphone 6.
I give you some advice : put as ios operating system will go so fast
my LEAST favorite iphone ever... it got really hot and ios 8 sucked!!! and the design was akward imo... sorry
via iPad Air 2
appu, 27 Mar 2016Which should I buy iPhone 6 or galaxys s6...???s6
GK, 22 Mar 2016Drain the battery until 20% and the make a full charge 100%. When the device is new - unused -... moreI charged my iphone 6 a couple of months ago and didnt use it.Now it doesnt charge at all..DEAD.Any suggestions?Thanks
shaimu, 12 Mar 2016Correct..yes man iphone SE arrrving on 8th April,2016 ...hip hiphurray..ur dream is realised
iPhone is very good, but a pet peeve of mine is the very sophomorish calander. I had a blackberry ten years ago and I could set calendar alerts for "Weekdays"or "Weekends" or for every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. That was ten years ago. iPhone only gives you daily, weekly, monthly and so forth. Such a silly little thing, but Apple can't figure it out, or more than likely, just don't care. Like so many ubersuccessful companies, they make things to sell, not to use!
ni3, 21 Mar 2016calibrate means???Drain the battery until 20% and the make a full charge 100%. When the device is new - unused - the same thing, drain the battery and then full charge (the only difference here is tha t is recommended - for first full charge- to leave plugged to the power the device even if you have reached 100% for a couple of hours more.
Then try to have your device charged between 40 - 90. Do not charge full the device every day.
The battery is calibrated after a couple of months (more or less).
Its also recommended to do a'' full charge (20-100%)'' every 2 weeks, depending on the use. Some people by saying ''calibrate'' intend 20-100% charge, so dont be confused.
Anonymous, 16 Mar 2016I can not back up my iphone6. Can you advise me on this?Dear, install itune to your pc or laptop there you can find option of backing up your phone in which you can select icloud or computer it will create the backup of your phone in your computer and you can restore the backup by connecting your phone with your pc through itunes
April, 20 Mar 2016I am.trying to get an Iphone 6 from note 4 and I am a music fanatic and was wondering if jail ... moreyou want to move from note 4 to iphone 6??? Please dont do that. you will regrt oneday.