Anonymous, 18 Dec 2014If you are in the smartphone business for 15 years. You should have felt the shock when iPhone... moreHi there,
in 2007, Apple launched the iPhone and Steve Jobs said that it was the first of its own. Well, I must come from a different planet then, because back in 2003 my smartphone was Sony-Ericsson P800. So here are a few things about this model, which had been launched 5 (FIVE) years before the iPhone:
- SD card support (12 MB - I know, it sounds fun, but at that time I was able to store a couple of hundred pics on my phone!. The resolution was 640x480).
- Full touch - it was a limited touch, but it also came with a stylus and a separate keyboard you could mount on the device. I still don't understand how, 5 (FIVE guys, FIVE!!!) years later, Steve Jobs had the... lack of intuition (???) to say that their device was the first in line. That was simply not true. Nothing less than that.
- My P800 had 132 ppi. The original iPhone had 165 ppi. 5 years later.
So which one is on the wrong planet?
And now my replies to your affirmations and questions:
1. iPhone 6 is somewhere around 2011-2012. Let alone the body, which is worse than some other companies have ever produced (for instance, HTC, Sony, Sharp).
2. you can't compare different architectures unless you're a 3-year old or completely illiterate on the topic.
3. the price of Nexus 6 is the natural result of its production process + Google's marketing approaches. By the way, Android fans consider it preposterously expensive, given other alternatives on the market.
4. This is the funniest of all - have you ever considered it's the other way around?: People are willing to pay for the iPhone because it sold millions despite the price?
It's called basic psychology. And it only proves, once again, how brilliant (exceptionally brilliant) Apple marketing strategies are.
Crap Phone, in this modern age, just 1gb RAM and 1.2 dual core with this price? where you can get 2 quad core 2GB RAM (HTC M8)? ... Darn .... just a wastage of time!
Anonymous, 15 Dec 2014Better games? They're the same bloody games, and actually I'd much rather buy a new sony xperi... moreWhat is that better specification? I don,t see any better specification in android.
Iphone 6plus has all important specifications for a smartphone with perfection .
I have had the iPhone for a few months and it sucks. I have had every iPhone and this is the first time I hate it. Apple really blew it this time!
WOW ! iphone 4s battery 1400 mAh, 5 also 1400mAh , 5s 1550mAh and 6 1800mAh .But iphone 6 plus battery 2900mAh . That's amazing.
horseman, 17 Dec 2014I can not say that 6 is a bad phone.But the fact that Apple is ripping you off, is a FACT! I h... moreIf you are in the smartphone business for 15 years. You should have felt the shock when iPhone came in at 2007, and the great innovation of phones after that!
And here you are saying the guts of iPhone is 2012???
Do you even know what android phone specs was back then? And DID you know that nexus 6 is a 32bit phone? But enough of that, 32bit or 64bit means nothing to you i guess..
Just go use both phones and come with an honest conclusion.
1. iPhone 6 plus IS NO 2012 phone.
2. Nexus 6 is NOT top of the line cpu, That 805 is nothing compared to A8. And the N9 dual core Tegra is nothing compared to A8X (iPad air 2)
3. Nexus series is sold that price because it CAN"T sell if its priced similarly as iPhone..
4. iPhone sold millions despite its price, because its that good, and people are willing to pay it.
No matter how much the haters try and lie, eventually the truth comes out.
The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus have sold millions upon millions, shattering records, and they are on course to have a huge quarter.
If there was a design flaw and phones were being returned in droves, there is NO WAY that it would not make major headlines, especially given how media loves negative Apple news anyway.
The haters have to face it, the iPhone 6 and 6+ are beasts of phones.
joystar, 15 Dec 2014I love apple phone especially the apple 6 plus but unfortunately dont have one at the time so ... moreI would actually recommend NOT TO. Company I work for has been selling them for few months, now. I can not describe you, how many of them came back, broken after just few weeks. Its a bender. And new display price is 350 euros! Also, as I sad, its a rip of. Just compare this phone with Google Nexus 5, which came out 2 years ago, and everything will be explained.
I can not say that 6 is a bad phone.But the fact that Apple is ripping you off, is a FACT! I have been in phone business for 15 years and, if you ask me, this is by far, their greatest fail. Why?
Check Nexus, check his specifications, features, price...
Then tell me why would you pay 1000$ for 2 year old phone?
1. how do i know that an iphone6 plus i have bought is the original one or fake?
2. how do i get started with a brand new iphone6 plus?
iPhone always, 15 Dec 2014Always go for iPhones. 1. Better resale value 2. Better web browsing experience 3. Better... moreBetter games? They're the same bloody games, and actually I'd much rather buy a new sony xperia, cheaper- better specs and actually not just the specs like you said, it's ACTUALLY faster, and it actually doesn't bend like the iphone 6... but meh, apple fanboys xD
I love apple phone especially the apple 6 plus but unfortunately dont have one at the time so im suggesting you guys have some promotion so that we have purchased them at a cheaper price..***
Always go for iPhones.
1. Better resale value
2. Better web browsing experience
3. Better games
4. Better photography
5. Better OS / Apps updates cycles
6. Better App performance
The rest of the mobile phones are just specs. Specs you can see on paper but never experience.
Using iPhone, is so good, that it blends and become one with your life, so that you can concentrate on real life's challenges.
Using Android Phones, will have you dominated by the phone, spending your entire life trying to improve it, until it finally consume you or you dump it..
Anonymous, 15 Dec 2014well just buy the mate 7 and so you can compare the power of both phone which later on you wil... moreI wish i had 6 Plus....i would never think of any other phone then :/
But can't wait so long to get it a bit cheaper...lolz
AnonD-341445, 14 Dec 2014I am an iPhone user...but planning to go for Huawei Mate 7...could somebody please suggest tha... morewell just buy the mate 7 and so you can compare the power of both phone which later on you will see the differences of both phone's and you will realize wich phone is best for you.. But I say to you that you have the best phone ever already if you have the iPhone 6plus
Naveed, 14 Dec 2014I bought mate 7 golden a week ago and I must say this is one of the best thing happened to me,... moreActually i'm more attracted by Mate's design, style, delicacy, and size...but quite afraid of Android's cashe...i always see my sister's phone with free memory in MBs only and i always show her mine....Apple is No Doubt APPLE!
3GB is left with 1 GB free memory, what would it do to the unit with 2GB RAM?
AnonD-341445, 14 Dec 2014I am an iPhone user...but planning to go for Huawei Mate 7...could somebody please suggest tha... moreI bought mate 7 golden a week ago and I must say this is one of the best thing happened to me,,, 6" great display and 3GB ram and 4100mah battery,,!! what else can u expect in a phone,, about background apps there is Phone Manager which will remind u about app running in background and u can kill them easily moreover there are lots of appkiller available in Playstore,, thats not a problem...even with high usage almost 1GB Ram remains free
I am an iPhone user...but planning to go for Huawei Mate 7...could somebody please suggest that an iOS user can be comfortable with Android? keeping in view the cashe and background apps etc...
AnonD-322156, 12 Dec 2014I don't see any new useful features in android, ios has all needed features and specifications... morefirst of all u are blind, second of all, the multitasking features in note 4 is not useful wtf,most of the features are useful , iphone 6 plus best phablet really ? note 4 have better camera and camera features, better display, also it is faster ( dont believe me check some speed tests on youtube ) and see how note 4 crushed the 6+, also note 4 costs less.... wait i forgot the u are the one who likes to waste his money on something that shouldnt cost like that