Anonymous, 12 May 2017- 5 years of software support compared to 1 or 0 - 6 times faster (according to antutu which ... moreAbsolutely true facts. Iphone is class apart from others as all the points mentioned by you are all USP of IOS and iphones. In addition to this two important points are IOS updates are released periodically for each iphone model no discrimination based on its cost as it happens with android always you will find many phone still run with gingerbread even after naugat. Second point is its longterm durability say for 2 years atleast which many other androids will fail and start giving off within 6 months of their usage.
Gino76, 08 May 2017Hi there. I'm currently stuck in choosing between the Xperia X, the iPhone 6S & the Moto G... moreyou will definitely be way happier with the iPhone 6s. It doesn't have the greatest battery life because of its size and thickness, but those other 2 are mid range phones so the iPhone will outperform them in pretty much every other aspect than battery life. So iPhone 6s + small battery pack and you'll be good to go.
which is better, 11 May 2017Moto e3 power or Iphone6s,,,,, on first look Moto e3 power is clear winner but what is in Ipho... more- 5 years of software support compared to 1 or 0
- 6 times faster (according to antutu which takes CPU, GPU and RAM into account so it is good to compare overall performance)
- way superior design, materials and built quality
- multiple times better camera
- special features like 3D Touch, fingerprint sensor, stereo speakers
- a way better, high class display (resolution is not the most important factor, same with cores on CPU and Megapixels on cameras)
- all those little things like many more LTE bands, LTE Cat6, Nano SIM, higher quality glass with oleophobic coating, more colors and storage options, brand reputation, dual LED try-tone flash, phase detection autofocus, wider aperture, bigger camera pixels, better video capabilities (with 4K and 240fps slow motion), same of those for the front camera, wifi a and ac, wifi dual band, bluetooth 4.2 LE, NFC for Apple Pay, digital and reversible connector, gyro, compass, barometer, the apple eco-system of services if you want that (but can also be reached with a used iPhone 5c so nothing too special), more colors
of course the e3 power is specialized on battery so it is thicker and heavier but has longer battery life than iPhone 6s. And don't think this is a piece of art or something that reasons a specific price, because a battery costs the phone manufacturer $ 2. But if you don't have the money for iPhone 6s, of course it is an option and that's why it's in a different price category. It is much worse, but much cheaper.
Anonymous, 10 May 2017From my xperience-6s user- i could say yes. Which camera is better? I would say that Huawei P10 has very good camera, as well as other features.
Moto e3 power or Iphone6s,,,,, on first look Moto e3 power is clear winner but what is in Iphone6s that its price is almost 4 times than e3??
Anonymous, 10 May 2017From my xperience-6s user- i could say yes. Really? How much is the screen on time?
Nikola, 08 May 2017what is the difference in picture quality between 7 and 6s? not plus.IP7 is only better in case you take photo when the light condition is not good.
In other cases, the quality is almost the same.
Digital image stabilization in 6s works quite good.
There is no much difference between 6s and 7 camera and pic quality
Iphone 6s no match to the xperia or moto phones as its a different league all together. Specs on paper always looks great but real performance and build quality of the phone differs a lot
Hi there. I'm currently stuck in choosing between the Xperia X, the iPhone 6S & the Moto G5 Plus.
In terms of camera quality, no processor overheating + a balanced performance and battery life which one would you choose guys?
Which one also has a louder speaker than the other?
AnonD-667745, 08 May 2017iPhone 6s doesn't own optical stablization but iphone 7 supports.And how much is good Digital optical stabilization in Iphone 6s?
AnonD-667745, 08 May 2017iPhone 6s doesn't own optical stablization but iphone 7 supports.what is the difference in picture quality between 7 and 6s? not plus.
nikola, 07 May 2017but 6s doesn't have optical image stabilization?iPhone 6s doesn't own optical stablization but iphone 7 supports.
Rahul, 07 May 20176s bro. .....but 6s doesn't have optical image stabilization?
Anonymous, 29 Apr 2017Which one to buy.....6s or 6splus ????6s bro. .....
Nikola, 06 May 2017Iphone 6s or Huawei P10? What is your opinion? Thank youi think 6s