what battery life you get on 4G thank you this is a great community
I bought iPhone 6s Plus six months before. It is most unfriendly phone. I wonder how an iPhone user will once again buy new version.
1. You cannot reject call. (Why should I know trick to reject the call? It should be easily understandable)
2. All whatsapp photos mix with camera photos. It is embarrassing to access the photos.
3. Hotspot option difficult to find unless you know the trick
4. Single sim
5. Camera quality pathetic. China phones are better.
6. Alarm option it is quite unfriendly. You cannot edit the option. You only can create new alarm.there might be trick . I don’t care to find as the same is not available on the alarm option.
7. If you open a mail, middle option is there. If you click that option, I really wonder where the mail is going. No indication is available for that option.
8. So many applications are pre loaded which eats lot of space.
9. Trust me, it hangs even I have 35 GB space and not many applications are downloaded.
I wonder what this phone it is. If this is Apple, I am sure Apple is going to fade out like Nokia for sure.
trust me, I am using IPad for last four years and it is very good. Since I like iPad bought this useless sibling
Pretty good phone like the S7E its more like personal preference which you want to pick
very poor phone, iOS 9.3.4 Is slow, buggy and my silver iPhone 6s Plus is bend completely
Am using past 3month s7edge nice performance especially it's camera,battery and screen
But am planned today to exchange to iphone 6s plus
reason I think this s7e not keep this hardware and os performance long time I can feel that ... It's my decision only Am not sure my decision is right but I like apple product and iOS platform
Ami, 23 Aug 2016Ooo no....!!!! Battery backup degrading after upgrade to IOS 9.3.4 version. iOS 10 will have way better battery life. Look at Everythingapplepro on youtube
Anonymous, 25 Aug 2016Can Xender send music and photo to this phone plsi will try iphone mobile and the first use IOS operation system
I don't care what people say about Samsung phones. I've tried the Note 5 and the 6s plus, and imo this phone currently has the best display in the market, hands down.
i phone 6 s +
this is the 3rd screen break since I owned the phone. + 2 glass screen protectors also shattered
Even apple store agreed phone not been dropped or damaged.
when i bend down with this phone in my pocket I have heard screen crack.
this has happened 3 times and hence i have had to pay for new screens and glass protectors each time.
i am now on my 3rd screen in 4 months.
Another 120.00 pounds paid today with NO guarantee if the same thing happens tomorrow.
I need urgent help from Apple (some kind of guarantee/insurance for screen damage as outlined above) as I can no longer afford to use this phone.