Please guys just be honest what is good about apple iphones and ipads!!!
you are willing to pay £700 to £900 to apple purchase Iphones, why don't you guys send complaint to APPLE where are those future!!!!!!
1-No 3.5mm audio jack (ships with a Lightning to 3.5mm adapter)
2-No microSD slot
3-No dual-camera of the iPhone 7 Plus
4-NFC functionality limited to Apple Pay
5-Still no fast or wireless charging, no IR port or FM radio!!!
6- Still no bluetooth files transfer to other devices.
I see from day one, nobody's dying to get one. Last year price of 64gb 6s is now 32gb. Obnoxious! I wud never stick or stay with iPhone, until it's price fall to 550, which is unbelievable. Just forget and never think of Apple.
In term of quality, iphone is among the best hand set, but seem to be the most expensive hand phone in the market as well, so, to maximise the benefits of the user for at least 3-4 year because of expensive prices, 2GB RAM is no more relevent, hopefully iphone 8 will having 3 or 4 GB RAM, I am really waiting for this suprise. Honestly, Iphone 7 or 6, or 6S is nice to hold but screen a little bit small, while plus version with 5.5' is good but too big and even longer than galaxy note, hopefully there is another suprise of iphone 8 with 5' or 5.2' version. Please apple, I am waiting for it. TQ
This is my first iPhone. And this is a great phone. Superior quility and charging time also very good. Don't hesitate go for it.
today i buying apple iphone 7..............i think sir this phone has sound problem
Astoria Eincaster, 17 Oct 2016This phone costs over $830 for the 32 GB version. $830 and it doesn't even have a 1080p displa... moreNo one cares about 1080p.
No one cares about 2GB RAM.
No one cares about 1960 mAh. Except jealous droid fanboys.
All it has to do is simple:
1. Display look great
2. Performance is great
3. Last as long as before
We do not need excuses for great specs, but weak performance.
Or long battery life, but explodes.
Or high resolution, but fuzzy images.
Anonymous, 17 Oct 2016Okay. I think it will be best to list the key differences and their functions. And btw, I'm al... moreThank u a lot. Your opinion was so helpful and i really appreciate that :). Definitely tomorrow I am going to buy Iphone 7.
This phone costs over $830 for the 32 GB version. $830 and it doesn't even have a 1080p display. Moreover, it has only 2 GB of RAM, weak battery, and due to the removal of the 3.5 mm jack, it can't be hooked to external loudspeakers. Even regular cellphones from 10 year ago could do that.
Basically, the display, RAM, battery and headphone jack - the most important parts of the phone - haven't been updated so as to compete along with the latest devices of other brands. What Apple does is update secondary features, and they've been doing this since the iPhone 6. Nothing major.
Anonymous, 17 Oct 2016- This last thing is something Apple has to fix. This is something they only do to make more m... moreOk, the rest of my comment just isn't there. Basically, I said the other things are just not that important and also bring disadvantages. And wireless charging is nice-to-have. This comment was about the bluetooth file transfer to other phones
Fati, 17 Oct 2016Thanks for the answer, but can u explain me a little bit why i need to buy 7 and not 6s. The d... moreOkay. I think it will be best to list the key differences and their functions. And btw, I'm also from Europe :)
- 25 LTE bands (compared to 18/22 on the 6s). That means if you travel a lot, there is a higher chance that LTE is available instead of 3G. If you don't travel much, you don't have to care too much about that because the major LTE bands in your area should be supported (unlike with the iPhone 5 which had only 1 band in Germany used by Telekom in cities)
- LTE Cat9. I don't think that you own a contract which supports higher download speeds than 300 Mbits per second. This is more important for the future when there will be contracts with that speeds and things that need and use this speed (apart from downloads). But I think in Europe, this will be only important in about 10 years. Until then, you'll most probably have a new phone
- water and dust resistance. This is a more important one, because when you spill something over it or take it to the beach (where sand AND water are there) you don't have to worry that your phone breaks
- wide color gamut. This gives the screen more and more natural colors. A youtuber said that he notices it, but when you look at this alone, it isn't a major upgrade point from 6/6s
- 3D Touch home button. This is good when you use your phone longer than 2 years, because the home button is one of the often failure points. Some people say it feels strange at first, but later it is the same as the old one but it reacts faster because the phone doesn't have to wait until you fully pressed the button (example: open multitasking at 6s and 7 at the same time. iP7 will be about 50% faster)
- faster. This is something you won't care about today. It will be a couple of milliseconds faster overall, but not much of a difference. It will be more noticeable when the phones get older and have to run newer versions of iOS with more features. And in the end, the iPhone 7 will support 1 or 2 more major updates than 6s (like iPhone 4s doesn't support iOS 10 but iPhone 5 does)
- higher storage. That means for the price the 6s was released, you get double the storage with the 7. When you decide between 32GB i7 and 64GB i6s, it means you would decide between 16GB i7 if they didn't do that
- better camera with OIS and quadLED flash. This is one of the major upgrades from 6s. In bright conditions, it will be about the same with little bit more detail on i7, but in low light there are worlds between these. And video capturing is also be smoother with OIS
- no headphone jack. I think it is not that big of a deal. If you have expensive headphones, you can use the adapter includes in the box. If you always used the included EarPods, the only difference is that these EarPods won't fit in other devices anymore. If you already use wireless, there is no difference. If you have cheap headphones, I would recommend to buy wireless headphones so that you can also use them with other devices
- battery life. The battery life should be little better than on the 6s at the moment. All iOS 10 devices will get a battery boost with iOS 10.1 because it fixes a bug which made the battery drain faster
- colors. If you always buy black, this one will be deeper and more like the iPhone 5. I think the new "black" looks better than "space gray" because it makes the phone look more like it's made of one piece. jet black is not important for you because you would buy it with 32GB
So I think you should better go with the iPhone 7 because it is just better in nearly every way. When the time passes, the gap between these devices will be bigger and bigger and more noticeable then now. The 6s is only a recommendation if you care about storage when they are about the same price in your place.
Amir, 15 Oct 2016I'm wanna buy iPhone 7 but I'm in dilemma that which one is better regular or plus 32 GB or hi... moreYou sound like you will be already happy with the normal 7 32GB :) Or even 6s 32/64GB. And of course the SE 64GB is a good and cheaper options if you don't mind the smaller screen because it's like a small 6s without 3d Touch.
xall, 16 Oct 2016Please guys just be honest what is good about apple iphones and ipads!!! you are willing to p... more- This last thing is something Apple has to fix. This is something they only do to make more money that people have to buy an iPhone when all others use iPhones. I know there is WhatsApp, but if you have no Internet, there is just bluetooth left (remarked that when I was on a cruise with my sister this year). I'm hoping they remove that artificial crippling of this feature with a software update. But apart from that, there are not many software "features" I miss on my iPad when I use my android phone (only APK support left).
Anonymous, 16 Oct 2016donot buy iphone 7 is blast in america it will banned It was 1. Not 40 in a short time like Note7.
Anonymous, 17 Oct 2016If you have enough money, buy 7. If not, 6s. It's as simple as thatThanks for the answer, but can u explain me a little bit why i need to buy 7 and not 6s. The difference between 7 32g and 6s 64g its just 40 Euros here at us in europe. There is not a big difference and because of this i am a little bit confused which one i need to buy.
Anonymous, 16 Oct 2016Note 7 was the most bewtiful phone in the world..it will be back bigger n better.Nope, it's dead.
Zebedee, 16 Oct 2016No thanks Dnash It's yet another overpriced piece of junkBut nobody asked you
Patty, 17 Oct 2016Hi everyone Just wanna ask... Is it alright to upgrade especially coming from a 3year old s... moreI think this is a good upgrade from Note3. And if you liked it's size, take the 7 Plus because it is better.