AnonD-206500, 08 Sep 2016Two new colors, new home button, stereo speakers, waterproofing, better front camera, double s... moreNot much to upgrade from 6s to 7.
1. Two new colors- you can get N number of skins online so more color options than 5.
2. New home button- ok. +1 to change from 6s to 7.
3. Stereo speakers- nobody listen music on speakers. They either use earphones or wireless Bluetooth speakers.
4. Waterproofing- Water resistant let me correct you. Understandable to make Apple Watch water resistant but iPhone? I have seen 4-5 yr old iPhone have survived without this "feature", 5. Better front camera- Did not hear any complaint against 6s front cam. So to be fair +1 to change from 6s to 7
6. Double storage spaces- 64gigs was enough but now either you choose 32 or 128gigs model. no "middle model" option available.
Don't think these 2 points are enough to switch from 6s to 7.
Ohhh, 08 Sep 2016Water proof???... do you know it's water resistant not proof...You won't get warranty though if there's water damage..
Its specs are 90% same like its successor model.
So why such a craze to buy it ?
AnonD-292864, 08 Sep 2016Still, not as good as S7.Yeah right. You have no idea about mobile phones.. IoS that's the best mobile platform in the world ..
The Jet Black colour is available only for iphone 7 with 128 GB storage?
AnonD-428680, 27 Apr 2016i do not see the significant differences between iphone 6s and 7. so yap. another apple thingsTwo new colors, new home button, stereo speakers, waterproofing, better front camera, double storage spaces etc.
Will, 07 Sep 20162Gb RAM? on a flagship phone? I really hope they know what they're doing even a mid range chin... moreHey Will, can you please stop comparing iOS and Android RAM requirements?
it's a whole different things, iOS don't need that amount of RAM yet, just like Windows 10 Mobile or Windows Phone, 2 GB just enough.
no need for name, 07 Sep 2016Im in a state of great depression, really. When people will understand that goddamn MEGAPIXELS... moreDid you even bother to understand that what he meant was the screen resolution.
having a smaller screen and lower pixel density doesn't require the same high end specs the other phones are presenting.
that's the game apple play, they do have a better software and having the best hardware does not equate having the best phone all the time
a NON apple fan here but you have to give it to them they have a good device.
Will, 07 Sep 20162Gb RAM? on a flagship phone? I really hope they know what they're doing even a mid range chin... moreseems you are new to iphones. they don't focus on RAM. they focus on processor. the One Plus 3 with 6 GB couldn't beat the 2GB of 6s in terms of performance.
I am currently using z3 compact,
When i see iphone 7 the pros are,
Sapphire camera cover,
Fingerprint sensor with sapphire cover,
But all this come with cons like,
No sd card,
Only ip x7,
No 3.5 jack,
Require pin for sim,
Will, 07 Sep 20162Gb RAM? on a flagship phone? I really hope they know what they're doing even a mid range chin... moreRAM isn't everything you know?
iPhone outperform almost 95% of the flagship out there