First time iphone user here. Just wanna ask if I could download cymera app in iphone?
Seriously Thank you very much guyÂ’s, after read all those comments I planned to buy
Ios is highly optimised system which gives you fluid interface. Fabulous graphics good battery life.. Go for it
AnonD-628354, 04 Jan 2017Hello friends,
I am using Nokia N8 for the last 8 years or so, it NEVER gave me any trouble a... more1. standby drain is pretty much not there on iPhones. But best is if you use battery saver at that time
2. no, that may only be with a few people who have lower battery life on a certain version, and these problems occur almost every year with new OS version
3. I don't think so. You can look for the durability test of JerryRigEverything on YouTube, he often answers those questions
4. The back is pretty resistant, but I heard the front glass is not that durable against drops. I think this is mainly because it uses 3D-glass which wraps around the edges (that has nothing to do with the screen, it just means the glass has a little curve to it)
5. Silver, Gold and Rosegold are smudge resistant. On black and jet black, you can see smudges pretty fast
I am using Nokia N8 for the last 8 years or so, it NEVER gave me any trouble at all.
Going by the reviews I dropped my idea of buying any android phone and made up my mind to buy iPhone 7. I hope it is the one that can give as reliable service as my old Nokia N8.
I use my phone sparingly only for calls & SMSs and occasionally listening to music. I don't play games or watch videos.
However, I have a few doubts, which anyone clear before I go ahead and buy -
1. I am concerned about the battery life of iPhone7. What is the standby drain (i.e. overnight)?
2. Is it true, iPhone batteries lose quality (and drain faster) after 1 yr?
3. Is the screen of iPhone 7 scratch resistant? That is, keys or coins scratch the screen? (I am not worried about scratches on the back). I don't like using a protective skin/case.
4. Can iPhone 7 survive minor falls? Or it is as fragile as Samsung glass phones?
5. Which color is smudge resistant?
Thanks in advance
Only thing i like about iphone is garage band. I will dump it if android gives me the same.
AnonD-574056, 03 Jan 2017Recently i bought s6 edge.I was going to buy Iphone 6 but many of my friends said that you sho... moreAndroid is not for everyone. Sell it to your friends they will buy it dont cry here.
AnonD-574056, 03 Jan 2017Recently i bought s6 edge.I was going to buy Iphone 6 but many of my friends said that you sho... moreTrue. But not all android phones are bad. For example Sony phones are super smooth even after some years.
AnonD-574056, 03 Jan 2017Recently i bought s6 edge.I was going to buy Iphone 6 but many of my friends said that you sho... moremaybe you can give it back to get an iPhone with the money. Just try it you have nothing to lose
Recently i bought s6 edge.I was going to buy Iphone 6 but many of my friends said that you should buy s6 edge because on andriod we can do what we want while on iphone we have to buy movies, apps ,etc. As my friends gave me their opinions. I went and bought s6 edge.And now i am feeling so sad that what i have done. Android is rubbish.Sometime hangs,sometime camera does not open,sometime switches off by its own,ads on the display,heat up,automatically ram usage get around 92% while i have only installed some basic apps.I always have to clear ram clear ram,no smoothness.While on iphone no ram issues because hardware is optimized,smoothness etc.I dont want you guys to waste your money go for iphone.
Hi Guys, if u expecting to own a best phone ever just go for iPhone, its the best phone in the world. Frankly I own it for years its awesome and I recommend everyone to go for iPhone.
Do NOT waste ur money on other phones like Samsung, Nokia, Sony, LG, HTC and etc.
AnonD-481725, 01 Jan 2017What is the bad with the sony's camera's?? and what is the good with s7 camera?? Image quality. iPhone 7 has best video also slo-mo tho
AnonD-481725, 01 Jan 2017What is the bad with the sony's camera's?? and what is the good with s7 camera?? Everything wrong with sony's camera and s7 camera
i had been using android for years and just before a month i started using iphone 7. u can really feel the difference. the smoothness of this device just mindblowing. i as using htc m8 previosly and i was just i love with that phone. but iphone is too good. the only problem i felt is battery life. apple needs to improve in this part. in all other cases i am more than satisfied.