AnonD-600084, 06 Jan 2017Sorry,but my opinion is on real life usage,like on screen ip7 using 720p,meanwhile xz use 1080... moreI never own an Apple before but Sony cam seem good and perfect. The only things is even with quick launch, I find it was lagging sometimes.
AnonD-574056, 03 Jan 2017Recently i bought s6 edge.I was going to buy Iphone 6 but many of my friends said that you sho... moreYou wanted to try android then you bought a galaxy smartphone, no wonder why you are sad.
Anonymous, 06 Jan 2017They have the best IPS panels, so better than the ones of Sony, as long as they don't use AMOL... moreSorry,but my opinion is on real life usage,like on screen ip7 using 720p,meanwhile xz use 1080p,and reviewer xz screen much better look more crisp and real,on camera i say xz is better that ip7 not because fanboyism,but alot reviewer in real life xz is much better both front and back,but it doenst mean that ip7 camera is bad,it also good,on performance i admit it ip7 sure a the fastest with it a10 chip,i just say that xz is the first android that came near to ip7 ,i say near ,not same ok?,i mean in real life usage not on number...
AnonD-628354, 04 Jan 2017Thank you very much for the detailed reply. I am satisfied now.your welcome
love, 05 Jan 2017First time iphone user here. Just wanna ask if I could download cymera app in iphone?yes, go to app store and search one you want
AnonD-600084, 05 Jan 2017On my opinion,i give a thumb up for iphone for their platform which is ios and chipset a10 fus... moreThey have the best IPS panels, so better than the ones of Sony, as long as they don't use AMOLED. Battery life is not that great but for that, it is really thin. Camera is obviously better than Sony, if you say anything different then you are clearly a troll or fanboy. And performance is nowhere near iPhone 7. Just look at Geekbench single core score (the most important thing)
AnonD-600084, 05 Jan 2017On my opinion,i give a thumb up for iphone for their platform which is ios and chipset a10 fus... moreApple start with Design concept as so they are selling designed products. In terms of make, look , feel and weight, think they are leading the market.
On my opinion,i give a thumb up for iphone for their platform which is ios and chipset a10 fusion really good,but in other aspect they only average ,like screen,battery,camera and other else,i prefer sony is better in alot aspect,even the performance of xz is nearest to ip7
Hanumath, 05 Jan 2017Seriously Thank you very much guyÂ’s, after read all those comments I planned to buy iphone 7.How is your experience? Did you move from Android to iOS?
First time iphone user here. Just wanna ask if I could download cymera app in iphone?
Seriously Thank you very much guyÂ’s, after read all those comments I planned to buy
Ios is highly optimised system which gives you fluid interface. Fabulous graphics good battery life.. Go for it
AnonD-628354, 04 Jan 2017Hello friends,
I am using Nokia N8 for the last 8 years or so, it NEVER gave me any trouble a... more1. standby drain is pretty much not there on iPhones. But best is if you use battery saver at that time
2. no, that may only be with a few people who have lower battery life on a certain version, and these problems occur almost every year with new OS version
3. I don't think so. You can look for the durability test of JerryRigEverything on YouTube, he often answers those questions
4. The back is pretty resistant, but I heard the front glass is not that durable against drops. I think this is mainly because it uses 3D-glass which wraps around the edges (that has nothing to do with the screen, it just means the glass has a little curve to it)
5. Silver, Gold and Rosegold are smudge resistant. On black and jet black, you can see smudges pretty fast
I am using Nokia N8 for the last 8 years or so, it NEVER gave me any trouble at all.
Going by the reviews I dropped my idea of buying any android phone and made up my mind to buy iPhone 7. I hope it is the one that can give as reliable service as my old Nokia N8.
I use my phone sparingly only for calls & SMSs and occasionally listening to music. I don't play games or watch videos.
However, I have a few doubts, which anyone clear before I go ahead and buy -
1. I am concerned about the battery life of iPhone7. What is the standby drain (i.e. overnight)?
2. Is it true, iPhone batteries lose quality (and drain faster) after 1 yr?
3. Is the screen of iPhone 7 scratch resistant? That is, keys or coins scratch the screen? (I am not worried about scratches on the back). I don't like using a protective skin/case.
4. Can iPhone 7 survive minor falls? Or it is as fragile as Samsung glass phones?
5. Which color is smudge resistant?
Thanks in advance
Only thing i like about iphone is garage band. I will dump it if android gives me the same.