I updated my iPhone 7 plus and I enabled the dark mode but I faced pictures and videos issues while using whatsapp and facebook,since the picture was not clear and you can only see a shadow
can anyone help me please
Anonymous, 19 Sep 2017iOS 11. Where are you? Waiting for hours now. -_-Haha been waiting for it for hours aswel finally got an update kept checking all day and am loving the ios 11
AnonD-25208, 18 Sep 2017Coming from a Galaxy S7 Edge Exynos Black, purchased the iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black. I'm... moreI had a J7 6 amazing battery than this phone. And I have i7+ 256GB Jet Black. Beginning I regret buying jet black. But now I'm really feeling lucky to have jet black. Shiny. Anyway you dont need a case. But there is a sticker for the back side of jet black. Try few markets. Thanks.
Moved from BlackBerry Z10 to iPhone 7Plus, missing the Hub feature of BB10. iPhone 7plus has good battery, last a day or more. standby is great.
nobody, 18 Sep 2017how about the battery life ? does it last a day ?It does very easily.
Coming from a Galaxy S7 Edge Exynos Black, purchased the iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black.
I'm quite pleased with the iPhone, it's my first one, and I didn't purchase it because the design, honestly, I wasn't impressed nor amused by it, here are my key findings.
- Battery endurance surprised me, it beats my old S7 Edge (Exynos) even with a smaller battery, I must admit the S7 Edge has a better standby longevity and I could watch videos all day long, other than it, anything that used processing power the battery drained fast.
- Camera is on par with the S7 Edge camera, maybe losing for the dark shots during the night but for indoor shots the iPhone flash is vastly superior.
- Fingerprint scanner is nowhere comparable to the S7 Edge, iPhone 7+ unlocks without trouble the screen any time I want, I often found myself typing the PIN on the S7 Edge or getting locked out.
- Bloatware on IOS is nonexistent, I had to constantly fight them on the Samsung phone by disabling Apps the would often self install after an update, including Google apps that I never asked for.
- Sound quality is superior on the iPhone, it's also a better music player and plays nicer with my car buetooth, I hardly use the 3.5mm jack.
- Durability wise I got the Jet Black not knowing it was scratch prone, but it's kinda cool to look at, nevertheless I put it in a case ASAP, the same case I used on the S7 Edge, the Spigen Neo-Hybrid series, the S7 looks a lot better but I could easily snap a good screen protector on the iPhone. The S7 screen got minor scratches in the first two months of use.
- The screen: let's be honest, the S7 Edge screen is vastly superior even if the colors aren't accurate, the deep blacks really pay off for the over saturated colors, it was a rare but pleasant surprise to watch something on the S7 Edge. However the curved edges made the phone somewhat hard to handle at times, easy to slip and hard to get used to it without a proper case.
- Other stuff: Coming from Android, I miss a few apps I purchased and some flexibility like a proper file manager, I used to tinker with my Android phones and the flash several roms, de-bloat them and make the phone faster. But Samsung made it a lot harder with Knox/Samsung Pay, vendors are kinda ruining the good old Android experience. It's hard to get used to IOS at the beginning, but my life is quite busy nowadays and I need something that just works.
AnonD-493111, 14 Sep 2017You are right, I also have a Samsung galaxy note 3 and it works great yet it has 4 years since... morei also have note 3 for almost 4 years and its not true-its very bad performer just like any samsung-was lagy even at the start and became more and more lagy in time,the only great thing is the screen ofcourse,but now iphone x has amazing 2k oled screen,no need for samsumgs screens anymore.
My phone is only a couple months old and it takes about 40 minutes to get 20% battery which is horrible. First day it was brilliant but when downhill from there. Would stay at 95% for ages and drop down to 60% straight away. Also android have had wireless charging for around 4 years so nothing special
AnonD-284725, 17 Sep 2017So at this point of time, if you were upgrading from the 5s, would you buy a 128 GB 7 plus or ... moreI just recently sold my 128GB 7+ in favour for the galaxy s8 plus. Much better phone in my opinion
AnonD-284725, 17 Sep 2017So at this point of time, if you were upgrading from the 5s, would you buy a 128 GB 7 plus or ... moreBuy 7 plus... The 8 plus is not worth with glass back just for wireless charging
So at this point of time, if you were upgrading from the 5s, would you buy a 128 GB 7 plus or the 64GB 8 plus with the 8 plus being 100$ more expensive. I am curious to know how much of a difference does memory make considering you have 4K video recording ( not that I am an avid videographer or something, but I like to record videos probably once a week for like 20 seconds to a minute max).
I also think that the glass back is cool but that makes it less durable and prone to breaking ( I would, in either case, put a cover for phone just to keep it damage free)
Please help me clear my mind.
Any suggestions guys? Thank you.
How come it has worse battery endurance rating than the iPhone 6s plus? iPhone 6s plus has a smaller battery, same screen and less efficient processor. What is your prediction of battery endurance rating for iPhone 8 plus?
No name, 05 Sep 2017Hmmm...thats great which colour do u have?I'm fan of Apple and Android both,but ur wrong Andoi... moreYou are right, I also have a Samsung galaxy note 3 and it works great yet it has 4 years since release date. Its a great piece of equipment, I installed with twrp recovery a cyanogenmod rom 14.1 and now I have Nougat 7.1.1. on Samsung note 3. Still the battery barelly lasts a day.
Reyaz, 23 Aug 2017Xz premiun is much better than iPhone I have bothWhat about the camera who is the best I phone or Sony ???