Hi, I have the option to buy Iphone 7+, Red, 256Gb for 600 Eur ... should I wait for Iphone 8 as it will be "revolutionary"or just jump at this opportunity?
Am new Macbook pro user, former Windows, still Android user and will jump into IOS, due to connectivity and everything on one operation system; so for me it'll be something new but don't want to jump the gun too soon...opinions?
[deleted post]The 7 plus in best. Battery and the performance is awesome.
I think it won't be reliable enough to wait for an iPhone8 whose release date/time is unknown how early/late is it. By the way, me l would recommend to opt for the purchase of an iPhone 7+
portrude cameras. an analog tv type when it compares to s8 futuristic design.
[deleted post]if you can't wait it much more then you should buy the iphone 7 plus
AnonD-100218, 22 Jul 2017guys i need help i want to change my phone so what should i do shall i wait for iphone 8 or bu... moreI have 7 plus. I would wait for Iphone 8. The screen will be OMELED and more features
guys i need help i want to change my phone so what should i do shall i wait for iphone 8 or buy iPhone 7 plus
AnonD-683381, 21 Jul 2017iPhone 7 128GB or iPhone 7 Plus 32GB?7 plus best
UltimateZeroSeconds, 21 Jul 2017Xperia XZ Premium is better:
- Waterproof IP65/IP68
- Cat16 1024/150Mbps (up to 1Gbps downlo... moreI miss out something:
- Ufs 2.1 storage
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot) - single-SIM model
microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) - dual-SIM model
- fingerprint scanner (except in US)
- Stereo Recording.
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) G8142
- Battery Care smart charging
Anonymous, 01 Jul 2017u think so? I'll rek ur phone
Blackberry Z30 advantages
-0,3% better s... moreXperia XZ Premium is better:
- Waterproof IP65/IP68
- Cat16 1024/150Mbps (up to 1Gbps download speed)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on front and back (including protect both the camera lenses)
- 3840 x 2160 pixels (~807 ppi pixel density)
- 4K HDR display
- X-Reality Engine
- 4GB ram
- 19MP back camera
- Motion Eye sensor (IMX400 sensor)
- Predictive Capture feature
- 960fps Super Slow Motion Video Capture
- 4K video record full range and no heating issue
- SteadyShot with 5-axis image stabilisation
- Laser Auto focus
- RGB-IR sensor
- Dedicated camera button
- 13MP front camera sensor
- 22mm wide angle front camera
- Dual speakers
- DSEE HX technology
- Clear Audio+ technology
- High-Resolution Audio (LPCM, FLAC,ALAC,DSD)
- 3.5mm earphone jack
- 4x4 MIMO and 4x carrier aggregation
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB type-C 3.1
- Quick Charge 3.0
- Qnovo Battery adaptive charging technology
- PS4 Remote Play
- Pass the Jerryrigeverthing bend test
SG, 20 Jun 2017Nobody cares .Nobody.What do you mean "Nobody cares .Nobody." I'm sorry but I don't understand your comment. Are you referring to and about SharlM being a Samsung user for the past 8 yrs or that he is looking forward in an iPhone 7 plus?
AnonD-682321, 06 Jul 2017iPhone 7 plus 128gb better or 256gb better?It would really depend on how you plan to use your phone. I'm currently using the 128GB. It has 5912 songs, 12 videos 460 photos, 59 app [games and basic apps] and it still has 32.71GB of space left.
I never had iPhone in my life. Does iOS AppStore have any torrent app like utorrent or bit torrent or flud ? Can I download movies from kickass torrents or tpb torrent sites in iOS ? Anyone ?
bj rox yolo, 16 Jul 2017sadly, one plus 5s back is very very identical to iphone 7s back the camera is a ditto surely ... more7 plus have water resistant (not cover by warranty) and it has dual speaker and also no headphone jack
sadly, one plus 5s back is very very identical to iphone 7s back the camera is a ditto surely thats really a minus point for mobile industry there is a difference between $500 and $1050 isnt it? Please reply
Hahahaha you, 14 Jul 2017He meant phonebuff (YouTube channel) who does all these speed tests .Better watch Xeetechcare speed test