Foxtrot2Novmbr, 23 Sep 2017Did you use a 2.4A adaptor?My adaptor showing these specs.
Output 5V DC, 2.1A
So yes its a fast charger as compared to Apple's 1A stock charger.
My battery is fine.. i update my iphone 7 plus to ios 11 two days ago and its just the same battery life just like when it was on ios 10.3.3..battery life last up to 30 hrs im a hard user in fb. Mobile legend.. youtube.coc.dont believe to others..
Kumar, 23 Sep 2017Battery is draining rapidly with ios 11. IsnÂ’t it?Yes itÂ’s draining so fast and full charge takes about 3-4 hrs from 0% to 100%. IOS11 is also glitchy sometimes, but itÂ’s okay apple will fix it in coming updates :) till then, try to manage!
emperor80, 20 Sep 2017hi all,
I updated my iPhone 7 plus and I enabled the dark mode but I faced pictures and video... moreYou can't do anything in this as 3rd party applications doesn't supports smart invert feature.
In this scenario, every 3rd party applications like Facebook and Whatsapp has to roll out a support feature like twitter released
I immediately bought a Promate 2 amp fast charger, now my iphone charges more than 90% in 40 mins approx.
Which is quite good because it lasts a day after heavy usage.
Dont use stock charger, buy a fast reliable charger and you will be satisfied. No need to switch to Iphone 8 plus just for fast charging.
I updated my iPhone 7 plus and I enabled the dark mode but I faced pictures and videos issues while using whatsapp and facebook,since the picture was not clear and you can only see a shadow
can anyone help me please
Anonymous, 19 Sep 2017iOS 11. Where are you? Waiting for hours now. -_-Haha been waiting for it for hours aswel finally got an update kept checking all day and am loving the ios 11
nitzero, 18 Sep 2017Coming from a Galaxy S7 Edge Exynos Black, purchased the iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black. I'm... moreI had a J7 6 amazing battery than this phone. And I have i7+ 256GB Jet Black. Beginning I regret buying jet black. But now I'm really feeling lucky to have jet black. Shiny. Anyway you dont need a case. But there is a sticker for the back side of jet black. Try few markets. Thanks.
Moved from BlackBerry Z10 to iPhone 7Plus, missing the Hub feature of BB10. iPhone 7plus has good battery, last a day or more. standby is great.
nobody, 18 Sep 2017how about the battery life ? does it last a day ?It does very easily.
Coming from a Galaxy S7 Edge Exynos Black, purchased the iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black.
I'm quite pleased with the iPhone, it's my first one, and I didn't purchase it because the design, honestly, I wasn't impressed nor amused by it, here are my key findings.
- Battery endurance surprised me, it beats my old S7 Edge (Exynos) even with a smaller battery, I must admit the S7 Edge has a better standby longevity and I could watch videos all day long, other than it, anything that used processing power the battery drained fast.
- Camera is on par with the S7 Edge camera, maybe losing for the dark shots during the night but for indoor shots the iPhone flash is vastly superior.
- Fingerprint scanner is nowhere comparable to the S7 Edge, iPhone 7+ unlocks without trouble the screen any time I want, I often found myself typing the PIN on the S7 Edge or getting locked out.
- Bloatware on IOS is nonexistent, I had to constantly fight them on the Samsung phone by disabling Apps the would often self install after an update, including Google apps that I never asked for.
- Sound quality is superior on the iPhone, it's also a better music player and plays nicer with my car buetooth, I hardly use the 3.5mm jack.
- Durability wise I got the Jet Black not knowing it was scratch prone, but it's kinda cool to look at, nevertheless I put it in a case ASAP, the same case I used on the S7 Edge, the Spigen Neo-Hybrid series, the S7 looks a lot better but I could easily snap a good screen protector on the iPhone. The S7 screen got minor scratches in the first two months of use.
- The screen: let's be honest, the S7 Edge screen is vastly superior even if the colors aren't accurate, the deep blacks really pay off for the over saturated colors, it was a rare but pleasant surprise to watch something on the S7 Edge. However the curved edges made the phone somewhat hard to handle at times, easy to slip and hard to get used to it without a proper case.
- Other stuff: Coming from Android, I miss a few apps I purchased and some flexibility like a proper file manager, I used to tinker with my Android phones and the flash several roms, de-bloat them and make the phone faster. But Samsung made it a lot harder with Knox/Samsung Pay, vendors are kinda ruining the good old Android experience. It's hard to get used to IOS at the beginning, but my life is quite busy nowadays and I need something that just works.