Alex, 11 Jan 2018IPhone doesn't dominate in the world. And never wasOf course, not everyone can just buy an iPhone. Its expensive
wulfgar, 09 Jan 2018I just received the 11.2.2 update today! I am pleased with the phone overall. The standby time... moreGot month view .judt click on the top lift corner to go back into month view and more click to year view
I just received the 11.2.2 update today! I am pleased with the phone overall. The standby time for me is awesome! I wish the calendar had a "month" view option. I have the Galaxy S8 as well and I feel the 8 Plus is a better, stable device.
Anonymous, 08 Jan 2018Dear: Should I buy the iPhone 8 plus or the Galaxy S8 plus ? Thank you very much for your advice.1st buy an apple i phone 8 plus. then after 2 years sell it and buy two samsung S8 phones from that amount u received.
Anonymous, 08 Jan 2018Dear: Should I buy the iPhone 8 plus or the Galaxy S8 plus ? Thank you very much for your advice.It depends very much on personal choice and what you value in a phone apart from the obviously different operating systems. I have an s8 and totally love it. It is modern - indeed its design is possibly the way of the future. It has a magnificent display, excellent camera and is certainly quick enough and powerful enough. My wife has an ip8 and she is also extremely happy with her purchase. However to me the ip8 is almost identical to the ip6s, ip6, ip5 and ip4. In other words in my view its design is an old one whereas the s8 is new and fresh and makes excellent use its screen to body ratio. Had the ip8 been designed with a more modern shape then I might well have chosen iPhone. As I said earlier it depends on what is important to you. To me the design of the phone was primarily important as was the amoled display. You really should not be disappointed though with either phone.
Anonymous, 08 Jan 2018Dear: Should I buy the iPhone 8 plus or the Galaxy S8 plus ? Thank you very much for your advice.No need to think of what device to choose. The word Apple / iPhone itself should be more than enough to justify things. S8 will celebrate its anniversary whilst iP8 Plus still dominating the smartphones world.
Should I buy the iPhone 8 plus or the Galaxy S8 plus ? Thank you very much for your advice.
I think Apple's problem is they do not have a 3500 lithium battery in their phones that would bring the standby time even much better I'm in the customers more happy I am not an apple Fanboy but I'm just saying that if they had a better battery things will be much better for them in the long run and I think the customers are they near the customers will be happy for sure
Dhei18, 02 Jan 2018Any issues about battery expand nowadays? I'm choosing between iphone 7plus and iphone 8plus.... moreGo for 8 Plus. I'm using 7 Plus more than one year and liked it, but after upgrading to ios 11 and later versions the battery wasn't the previous life performance. Now I have 8 Plus and the battery life is good.
Any issues about battery expand nowadays?
I'm choosing between iphone 7plus and iphone 8plus.
Thanks for the answer.
Ahmed, 29 Dec 2017what is the main difference between Iphone 7 plus and Iphone 8 plus ?
which one should i bu... moreThe obvious differences:
- 8 Plus has 64/256GB storage options instead of 32/128/256GB
- 7 Plus 32GB costs Â€ 100 less than 8 Plus 64GB
- the 7 Plus 256GB costs 150 - 200 Â€ less than 8 Plus 256GB
- 8 Plus got a glass back and wireless charging
- 8 Plus got a newer generation A 11 (faster CPU/GPU/Storage/Image Processor) which also means that it will have longer software support
The little things:
- 8 Plus got 4K@60fps Video recording as well as 1080p@240fps slow motion
- 8 Plus got faster mobile upload/download speeds (which most carriers donÂ‘t reach today, but will in the far future like 4 years)
- 8 Plus became a tiny bit higher, wider, thicker and heavier, while the weight difference is pretty noticeable, but wonÂ‘t hurt you in any way holding it. Some people even prefer heavier phones because they think it feels more premium
- 8 Plus has the True Tone Display feature, which allows the screen to adjust to the color of your environment (candle light -> whites become more yellow)
- 8 Plus got louder speakers with deeper base
- 8 Plus got a slightly improved camera and image processing
- 8 Plus got the newer Bluetooth 5.0 compared to 4.2
- 8 Plus got a smaller battery, but still 8% longer battery life according to GSMArenaÂ‘s testing
- 8 Plus is available in different colors (space grey, silver, gold instead of black, jet black, silver, gold, rose gold) and because of the glass design, silver and gold got a different finish than those of te 7 Plus.
- IÂ‘m not exactly sure, but I think the new Â„Portrait lightingÂ“ feature is exclusive to the 8 Plus and X. This lets you change the skin lighting and background of a Portrait you take.
The obvious differences, you will be able to feel everyday. The smaller ones, not so much, but they are still there. I would suggest to choose the 8 Plus if the price difference between the storage sizes you want is below Â€ 100. For example: You want at least 64 GB: 7 Plus 128GB costs Â€ 760 and 8 Plus 64 GB costs Â€ 800, so take the 8 Plus. Another example: If you want 256 GB: 7 Plus 256 GB costs Â€ 850, 8 Plus 256 GB costs Â€ 1000, do take the 7 Plus. Just examples, I donÂ‘t know the exact prices at your place.
Hoping I could help, even though it became a bit long :)
iphone 6 plus 0.28 7plus 0.29 and 8plus 0.30 what would be thickness of iPhone 20.......& more
Nice I m using from a 2 month 8plus is fabulous phone evar I had loving it the best think u now about Apple I must have 8plus
what is the main difference between Iphone 7 plus and Iphone 8 plus ?
which one should i buy it ?
What a phone 8plus amezing
Wow dual camara incredible photos
Supreb iPhone 8plus
Gal, 20 Dec 2017when everyone talking how great this phone is with a price that high. but talk s*** about s*ms... moreYeah, I owned iP8+ and S7, both have different specialities. People doesn't need to insulting and talk about shit about other brands they don't have. iPhone 8 Plus have better camera, much smoother OS, while the S7 has better battery, expandable storage and Android seems much user-friendly than iOS.