iPhone SE is really fast in performance & its battery life is normal it gives me 8-9 hours backup n its good...
Shaun Moroz, 20 Sep 2017The iPhone SE is more powerful than the iPhone 6, A8 vs A9, not to mention it has a better bui... moreWhich will give good performance between iPhone se and iPhone 6 as per running generation.
love you kanika, 04 Jul 2017yes, I phone SE is advanced in terms of hardware cmprd to 6 and it has simply superb crisp dis... moreFor the past two years i was using up 6 which is not fitting my pocket and hence exchanged it in chennai iphone SE EVEN THOUGH THE manufacturing date of the se is August 2017 assembled in Bangaluru iÂ’m very satisfied with this beast.
Mi fan 44, 24 Sep 2017Currently using Redmi note 4G from February 2015. Planning to buy iPhone SE. Please guide me m... more1. I bought SE 64gb on Oct 2016 and I found it is still rational to buy it at the end of 2017. You will be surprise how this small screen size phone ability to serve you.
2. I still using it now (almost a year) and never gave me any problems.
3. I used Huawei Honor 5X 5.5" before i bought SE, surprisingly the screen size never became an issue for me.
4. I do read emails, PDF files, excel files and check bank acc on daily basis from my iphone. I think my documents are kept organize with iclould much better. Easily access once I need it.
5. I don't know for other iphone SE user, but for me, when it is fully charged, it can hold up to 1 day even I always on whatsapp, FB, Twitter and so on.
6. I also do aloootttt of surfing.
Trust me, this phone will not disappoint you. I can say it is much better and cheaper than 6s 16gb (it is build as similar to 6s but smaller and with affordable price).
Anonymous, 25 Sep 2017Hello guys. Is the problem occurring with you all after updating to IOs 11 like heating and dr... moreIt is because your phone still in progress to 'comfort' with iOS 11. It processing with your current data and it runs on background, so don't be suprised if you feel little bit warm even in stand-by mode. But don't worry, it maybe takes only a month, and your phone completely normal.
Anonymous, 25 Sep 2017Hello guys. Is the problem occurring with you all after updating to IOs 11 like heating and dr... moreThe drainage of battery is because of tje ios 11 update because it moves you faster to browse nut sucks the more and more fastly.
Mi fan 44, 24 Sep 2017Currently using Redmi note 4G from February 2015. Planning to buy iPhone SE. Please guide me m... moreBuy a nice slim power bank and it will work fine with your SE otherwise go for another mobile maybe with bigger battery 4000+ mAh.
Anonymous, 25 Sep 2017Hello guys. Is the problem occurring with you all after updating to IOs 11 like heating and dr... moreI bought it yesterday and immediately upgraded it to iOS11 and I am not facing any kind of issue uptill now. I dont know why there are numerous complaints regarding these issues.
Hello guys. Is the problem occurring with you all after updating to IOs 11 like heating and drainage of battery so fast how to overcome with it just I bought 15 days ago se
Amazing iphone and it is very quickly really its amazing phone I recommend to buy iphone SE
I want to buy a new and am thinking of buying the iPhone SE 16gb... Plz friends what's ur opinion... Help me out
Anonymous, 24 Sep 2017is it support the 4g Sim and also water proof....????It supports 4G but it isn't waterproof, you would have to opt for the iPhone 7 if you want water resistant.
Mi fan 44, 24 Sep 2017Currently using Redmi note 4G from February 2015. Planning to buy iPhone SE. Please guide me m... moreLOL. YouÂ’ve just answered your own question?? Iphone 7
IÂ’m using iPhone SE and I think if youÂ’re a extensive user for excel word PDF etc go get a pad or laptop
Currently using Redmi note 4G from February 2015. Planning to buy iPhone SE. Please guide me my queries.
1) will it be advisable to buy se at end of 2017
2) will it run for minimum 3 yrs (with new iOS updates)
3) after using 5.5" screen, will it be very difficult with 4". Specially while typing.
4) is this phone good for writing emails and viewing Excel, word and PDF files. Am always busy with business email
5) have to travel whole day, so battery back-up time is essential. Note : I never play games.
6) I do a lot of net surfing.
Planning to buy 128 GB variant.
Due to pricing, planning for iPhone se, or else iPhone 7
I ordered it yesterday and it should arrive this week, but since I've been using 5 inch phone, I'm wondering how hard will it be to get used to a smaller phone again, for typing for example. Also it's 32gb one, and since I'm not a heavy user hopefully that much storage will be enough.