Mikelzkie, 10 Apr 2017Hi guys which is one better redmi note 3 pro or iPhone SE? In terms of battery,performance,cam... moreBattery: Redmi Note 3 Pro
Performance: iPhone SE
Camera: iPhone SE
Comfortability: tie (depends on if you prefer a big screen with more space or a small screen for a handier phone)
How long it lasts: iPhone SE (because of better performance, longer updates and built quality)
Don't get me wrong, Redmi Note 3 Pro is a great mid range phablet, but if you compare it to the high end iPhone SE, it just doesn't have a chance.
Hi guys which is one better redmi note 3 pro or iPhone SE? In terms of battery,performance,camera,comfortability and how long it last based on your own experience
Pls reply guys:)
Anonymous, 09 Apr 2017the difference between and ios and android, android its fast on your first 3 months, then gets... moreComeon dont misguide people,android fixed it's lag with android Lollipop and since then i have used honor 8,lg g5,galaxy s4,s5,s6 and now have s7 and haven't experience 'Lag' or a freeze.
the difference between and ios and android, android its fast on your first 3 months, then gets slow and slower and very slow, ive been using this ios se for 1 year bow, 45gb used memory, using heavily, social apps gaming camera browsing, of its still fast like on my first day. no slowing down, the only drawback on this phone is its front cam, and the battery, need to charge twice a day during heavy use, thats all, thanks
I have been using this little monster since three weeks ago. Even though I am not a newbie to apple products, this is my first iPhone. Here's what I thought to share with you since I asked lots of question in this forum before buying this and some of you may find my perspective useful in a way. (I come with a long usage history of android)
1. Appearance/ Design: I personally like this design and it was one of main reasons I choosed this handset. It is a classic. No camera hump. Solid.
2. Built quality: Very solid. Feels the premium quality when you hold this one. Grip is quit slippery due to the metal finish.
3. Camera: One of the best I have used. No arguments there. But on low light condition, pictures are not that much great like Sony. Anyhow photos and video capturing is really up to current standards. With a good software combination you may able to capture raw images around 10 Mb. The front cam is only 1.2 Mp and some may find its not enough but the quality is same.
4. Battery: Once fully charged, with the low battery mode enabled I could get around 30 hrs of standby with the following usage pattern. (about 2 hrs of calling, about 30 sms, 75 photo captured, 10 mins usage of flash light, around 30 mins web browsing). It takes around 2-3 hours to fully recharged. No heating issues found yet.
5. Sound: Not that much loud. But decent. Keep in mind there is a 50/50 chance you to miss a call due to this. When connects the headphone it gives really great output. There are pre defined EQ but you can't customize them.
6. Display: Eventhough the resolution is not up to today's standards, it an OK one. The brightness level is good than I expected. Sunlight legibility is good. I am used to read on super amoleds so could notice a difference but in the meantime I could get used to this one.
7. Performances: This little beast really shines in this category. believe me, the animations, app openings, interactions all are really smooth. Never got stuck. I find a huge difference when comparing to other highend androids.
8. Gaming; Yeah I know the diaplay is small but the performances are by any means not small! Played some heavy games without any hiccup. Graphics are truly marvelous!
9. Typing/ Size of the display: one of the other reasons why I choosed this one is the size of the display. I can use the handset with one hand. Typing is little bit hard for me because I used to type on bigger displays but pretty sure I will get on over time. I am a normal built person but if you are a larger than average then typing on this display will impossible.
10. Overall: I am really happy with my decision. Apple's ecosystem is nice. I received the 10. 3 update on the same day they released it. But of course there are some drawbacks too. No message delivery reports. You can't simply export a contact to a message. Of course no Bluetooth pairing with other phones, you can't just download stuffs over internet as you used to do in androids, heavily depends on iTunes when comes to music. Apps are usually large in size. These are some I found to be quite troublesome.
Well, that's it. Hope this may help you to resolve any doubts. Feel free to ask anything.
Have a great day!
I think until recently Apple products can not be compared with other products, since 4S, 5 further to the 7, I never made difficult, indeed apple spoil the user, sorry i'm not fanatical Apple products, I am also using some android phone, but it is better apple products as end user
Everyone can have their preferences - That's okay.
But don't get it twisted, Iphone has the best single core performance of any smartphone. Android will throw lots of slower cores and multi-cores but it has not been as quick as the iPhone.
AniruddhKY, 07 Apr 2017I think I am perfect person to clear your doubt as I lost my 2 month old s6 edge and then I bo... moreNice comparison. Apple handles software optimization far better than Samsung.
I would get an SE if I still liked iOS but I don't. I was one of those users who hated BIG PHONES but after typing on my Note 3, S7e, and G5 for awhile, I think even my 5" Pixel feels to cramped these days. So 5.3" in portrait mode should be bare minimum going forward over ky previous size requirement of 4.5-4.7".
SE is a cute phone. Just no longer my type for typing.
CaptainGamer327, 07 Apr 2017Ok so here's the deal, I'm going to tell you something. The S6 is WAY WAY WAY better than the ... morewhatever you are talking is nothing more than bullshit... you can't compare processor and ram of an iPhone and an android phone... everything is different here..from os programming to optimization to memory management.. iphones have 2gb ram because it is more than sufficient.. android phones are having 4 gb ram because that much amount is needed for smooth operation. ,,it doesn't mean an android with 4 gb ram is better..same thing is applied to processor also...
CaptainGamer327, 07 Apr 2017Ok so here's the deal, I'm going to tell you something. The S6 is WAY WAY WAY better than the ... moreI think I am perfect person to clear your doubt as I lost my 2 month old s6 edge and then I bought iPhone SE... so as per me both phones are having good and bad side..personally I like my iPhone se more and not going to get any android phone in future also .. here is detailed comparison..
iphone se over s6 edge-
1- s6 edge battery backup is bad, very bad, hardly 4 hr. screen on time, this is when I took all possible measures to save battery..iPhone SE gives easily 5+ sot.
2- multitasking is bad, assume you are using fb and in between open another app for a while to check something and when you switch back to fb, surprisingly fb refreshes itself and show you fresh news feed and you have to scroll long way to reach where you were..where as in iphone se when you switch back to app, you will find exactly where you left them.
3- too many apps made se edge slow despite of its 3 gb ram and very good processor, I used to restart phone often to run it smooth. where as iphone SE runs smoothly without any lag. you can keep apps in background forever
4- iPhone backup and restore system is too good..need to format phone?,,just backup it in itunes and when you restore backup you will find not only all installed app but all contacts, reminder, calendar entry, call log, everything in just one click.
5- iPhone se touch id is more accurate and responsive.. main reason is its rounded shape where finger placement is lot better than oval shaped button of s6 edge,
6- personally I like iphone se's small form factor, it fits well in pocket and is also suitable for one hand operation.. but this matters person to person.
7- with iPhone SE you will get all updates for at least 3 years.. android phones are bad in terms of updates.except nexus..
s6 edge over iphone se-
1- camera is lot better than SE,, both front and back camera.
2- lots of customization available..like themes and widgets.
3- screen size is 5.1"..good to view contents.
4- heart rate sensor, although not used by many people.
5- fast charging.
6- screen is sharp but this is also a drawback as it consumes more power.
Mike, 04 Apr 2017Just use itunesuse syncios manager best easy simple and fast. thank me later :P
CaptainGamer327, 07 Apr 2017Ok so here's the deal, I'm going to tell you something. The S6 is WAY WAY WAY better than the ... moreSo you are trying to say s6 have better processor ? nobody uses touchid ? rofl
dont compare your fragmented shit with the well optimized ecosystem
what are you smoking bro care to share some.
go for SE if you want compact powerhouse so 6S if you like big screen.
Hi guys which one has long lasting battery iPhone 6s or iPhone SE? Based on your experience pls not to anyone said or seen pls reply me...
z8, 06 Apr 2017The only differences between the two are that the 6S has 2nd generation TouchID,a larger and b... morethe S6 is bigger and a little more powerful in my opinion. I would say that touchid and 3dtouch do not make a difference in this situation
chiran, 06 Apr 2017I have a clue ..... guys hlp me.... wich is bettr to buy iphone se (64gb )or samsung s6 edge (... moreOk so here's the deal, I'm going to tell you something. The S6 is WAY WAY WAY better than the SE. The S6 is 4x more of power processor wise than the SE, more ram and bigger space. I have a iPhone 7+ if you were getting a newer iPhone like a 6s or a 7, i would say that, but go for the S6 edge, It is way better than the SE and it is 1.1 inch wider