How far the iPhone SE has been really good to me but I'm having an issue with settings see ever since I got the new update update my App Store is been a weird so then I went to settings to try to change a thing so I can get him my free games without having Internet Apple ID password and it wouldn't let me access anything in the settings to change that and I don't know if that is something wrong with the phone or does something wrong with settings or something wrong with the new update
Sunil, 21 Nov 20165 SEI'm planning to buy iphone SE kindly advise which colour is best for men...I mean space grey or goldy
LemonMan25, 25 Nov 2016Hello people of the internet...i`m new in tech , so i need your help Would you recommend to ... moreIf all cost the same, Huawei Nova no way. This is a mid ranger and not even near those pretty new flagships. The S6 Edge is technically a mix between iPhone 6 and 6s (like it's release date is between those two). The iPhone SE is technically a smaller 6s without 3D Touch and downgraded front camera. So if you can live with the smaller screen or even want it, definitely get the SE. And furthermore the SE has more space and S6 Edge has no SD slot.
Hello people of the internet...i`m new in tech , so i need your help
Would you recommend to buy Iphone SE 64GB ,or Huawei Nova 32GB, or Samsung Galaxy S6 edge 32GB? please answer my question..thanks :)
abd, 24 Nov 2016Hi all.
Please give honest review and suggestions related to following questions about iPhone... moreI don't have SE only iPhone 5 but I will try to answer most of the questions
1. Of course that phone is not made for watching movies because of the small screen. I wouldn't say the experience is poor, but it also isn't a pleasure, it's ok.
2. Back camera is from iPhone 6s so I would say pretty good even today you should have no problems with it.
3. Nexus 5x has better front cam and worse back cam, that is sure. Not because of the megapixels but overall image and video quality (as everybody knows, Megapixels don't mean anything)
4. I think browsing is very good when the website is optimized for mobile. Otherwise, it's still ok just like with watching movies.
5. I have mine since early 2013. Volume-down button stopped working after half a year (probably because I spilled soup over it and the vast majority of it hit it there). Camera is still good. veeery fast, beautiful pictures in high light but not as good in low light (still not terrible) and some features like slo-mo and HDR/4K video missing of course but that's because tech evolves. Battery is worn pretty well. It was worst on iOS 8 but got better again since then and with iOS 10, I get 2 hours of gaming and loooong stand by in low power mode. Speed is still good for me, no lag only some longer loading times here and there, but it's acceptable.
6. Don't care about this. Even 3G is enough for everything. 5G only makes downloads faster but rest is the same, as long as there are no real flats with infinite data volume, it doesn't care. And even then, LTE Cat4 is good enough for the next couple of years like 6 or so.
what is the size of IOS 10..?
because i am using Iphone 6 16GB if i need to update my Iphone means how much storage dose iOS 10 teke.? and how much would be the free memory
guys? how about the cellular signal of se and wifi conection? pls reply me asap
Please give honest review and suggestions related to following questions about iPhone SE
1. How is Movie watching experience on it?
2. How is image capturing experience on it?
3. How is front and back camera quality compared to Nexus 5x?
4. How is browsing experience on it?
5. How long it may work(in years) without any major issues for normal usage?
6. It is worthy buy considering a fact that in 2-3 years 5G technology will come and this device will be not able to support that technology?
Thanks and Be Honest
As Apple claimed, In my opinion it is the most powerful 4" phone ever made. battery is great, in power save mode, it longs 3 days with Wi-Fi, Call, Messaging (No Gaming). It never hang.
Becky Ribs, 23 Nov 2016First time to have an iphone, i bought Iphone SE because of its size. I am just wondering if t... moreMine produce almost 2 days (42-43 hours) with normal use like browse facebook, snapchat, instagram, 9gag, safari and using messenger. Playing games for about 30 mins it takes 10% battery. So it is very good i think!
First time to have an iphone, i bought Iphone SE because of its size. I am just wondering if the battery is really good as they say it is because for me it is just like an android phone that lasts for 12 hours with its 3g on. I don't know. Any opinion regarding SE's battery life? thank you =)
Paul, 19 Nov 2016Whick one will be good iPhone se or iPhone 6sIPhone se
Ha ram be , 20 Nov 2016Should i get the iPhone se or the Samsung a9 pro?IPhone se.. its amazing
Paul, 19 Nov 2016Whick one will be good iPhone se or iPhone 6sI'm using the iPhone se it is a great phone to use especially the size of it the 6s offers bigger screen and a better front camera and the 3d touch either than that it is almost the same
Anonymous, 21 Nov 2016Hi , please can you enlighten me i had an iphone 5s which was stolen being replaced with iphon... morewhat your 5s can do, SE can do better coz of the faster chips and more ram. the battery also better on SE. go for it. if you love your 5s, you can't go wrong with SE. they looks the same too.