AnonD-586769, 01 Dec 2016hi there,
i belive the most confusing device when it comes to choose color is iphone se becau... moreYou give a specific choice, I give you a specific answer.
Toss a coin. And when the coin is flipping in the middle of the air, the side of the coin that you were hoping for would be your choice. No matter what side the coin lands on.
Personally I'd choose Gold rather than Silver. Silver can get dull in the eyes over time.
AnonD-586769, 01 Dec 2016hi there, i belive the most confusing device when it comes to choose color is iphone se becau... morerose gold is unisex? No, no no no. It's definitely for female, silver and black are unisex, with silver having a little hang to female and black little hang to male. Gold is also pretty female. My favorite is silver
the don, 01 Dec 2016wind it inGPS? more like GPyes! all new features with the new I PHONE SE! it should be called the EZ
Ersh, 27 Nov 2016I'm planning to buy iphone SE kindly advise which colour is best for men...I mean space grey o... morehi there,
i belive the most confusing device when it comes to choose color is iphone se because the gold and silver looks way too elegant i love gold and silver on se rose gold is a unisex color the biggest confusion will always be between gold and rosegold for me rose gold is just a bit better than gold i phone se rose gold my choice super sexy phone it looks
bought phone excellent battery life mine on contract has ios 10.1 those people who complain about battery life turn ur icloud off sign out leave it off and if no its a software issue. amazing little phone never had an iphone apple please keep making small phones love it xxxx
Ersh, 27 Nov 2016I'm planning to buy iphone SE kindly advise which colour is best for men...I mean space grey o... moreNot space grey, the finger print visibility on top anx bottom front bezels is annoying, the front need to be white, for practical reasons. Its not very delicious when ppl hand u a fingerprinted phone and say "hey look at this girl i met". I chose gold and was never in doubt.
Ersh, 27 Nov 2016I'm planning to buy iphone SE kindly advise which colour is best for men...I mean space grey o... more@Ersh, I say Rose Gold. That's my favorite. Now I'd definitely choose Gold over Space Gray.
Best ever, perfect in every way, LTE signal is awesome compared to many other phones, always great LTE speeds where other phones has to fall back to 3G. Battery life is awesome, all in all the most premium phone money can buy, and i love that most people think its a 5s, the discrete looks makes it even more exclusive and anomymous.
For SE2 i hope for the home button of iphone 7 and better resolution display, but if the design changes i will keep this and buy one more SE to keep as reserve instead.
How far the iPhone SE has been really good to me but I'm having an issue with settings see ever since I got the new update update my App Store is been a weird so then I went to settings to try to change a thing so I can get him my free games without having Internet Apple ID password and it wouldn't let me access anything in the settings to change that and I don't know if that is something wrong with the phone or does something wrong with settings or something wrong with the new update
Sunil, 21 Nov 20165 SEI'm planning to buy iphone SE kindly advise which colour is best for men...I mean space grey or goldy
AnonD-609605, 25 Nov 2016Hello people of the internet...i`m new in tech , so i need your help Would you recommend to ... moreIf all cost the same, Huawei Nova no way. This is a mid ranger and not even near those pretty new flagships. The S6 Edge is technically a mix between iPhone 6 and 6s (like it's release date is between those two). The iPhone SE is technically a smaller 6s without 3D Touch and downgraded front camera. So if you can live with the smaller screen or even want it, definitely get the SE. And furthermore the SE has more space and S6 Edge has no SD slot.
Hello people of the internet...i`m new in tech , so i need your help
Would you recommend to buy Iphone SE 64GB ,or Huawei Nova 32GB, or Samsung Galaxy S6 edge 32GB? please answer my question..thanks :)
abd, 24 Nov 2016Hi all.
Please give honest review and suggestions related to following questions about iPhone... moreI don't have SE only iPhone 5 but I will try to answer most of the questions
1. Of course that phone is not made for watching movies because of the small screen. I wouldn't say the experience is poor, but it also isn't a pleasure, it's ok.
2. Back camera is from iPhone 6s so I would say pretty good even today you should have no problems with it.
3. Nexus 5x has better front cam and worse back cam, that is sure. Not because of the megapixels but overall image and video quality (as everybody knows, Megapixels don't mean anything)
4. I think browsing is very good when the website is optimized for mobile. Otherwise, it's still ok just like with watching movies.
5. I have mine since early 2013. Volume-down button stopped working after half a year (probably because I spilled soup over it and the vast majority of it hit it there). Camera is still good. veeery fast, beautiful pictures in high light but not as good in low light (still not terrible) and some features like slo-mo and HDR/4K video missing of course but that's because tech evolves. Battery is worn pretty well. It was worst on iOS 8 but got better again since then and with iOS 10, I get 2 hours of gaming and loooong stand by in low power mode. Speed is still good for me, no lag only some longer loading times here and there, but it's acceptable.
6. Don't care about this. Even 3G is enough for everything. 5G only makes downloads faster but rest is the same, as long as there are no real flats with infinite data volume, it doesn't care. And even then, LTE Cat4 is good enough for the next couple of years like 6 or so.