imagine a iphone se plus, it will be perfect for me :)
(its the fact i have big ol hands and this one will be too small for me)
Aflal, 02 Nov 2020Yeah. That's right but I'm planning to buy iPhone 12 mini because more battery, oled... moreHey stupid the notch is ugly I’ve used an iPhone 11 very wide and the notch is really ugly
Ehsan Ansari, 01 Nov 2020Hello I upgrade my phone from iPhone 7 to iPhone SE 2020, This phone has very good performanc... moreYeah. That's right but I'm planning to buy iPhone 12 mini because more battery, oled display, good camera, full display( most people say notch is ugly because they haven't used an iPhone and pretending like they have used), 5G, it's little bit smaller than this phone, i like that phone.
I upgrade my phone from iPhone 7 to iPhone SE 2020, This phone has very good performance, Thanks to A13 Bionic! Before my iPhone 7 I had iPhone 7 Plus, every I had problem with the size and then moved to 7, I don’t like big screens like iPhone X, XS, 11 and 11 pro, I prefer 4.7 screen, It’s handy and enough for me, Now I’m very happy purchasing this device, Using powerful device without any lag on iOS 14, And also the battery is good for normal use, At the end I recommend iPhone SE 2020 and it’s affordable.
Anonymous, 29 Oct 2020Hi! I have a question, I'm planning to buy this phone but the battery is too small so I... moreit lasts 4 hours approx normal usage. also XR battery is not good either have been using it more than a year it's about 5-6 hrs
Anonymous, 30 Oct 2020Forget this and go iPhone XR FOR $100 more. Or android.I see, thanks
Hi! I have a question, I'm planning to buy this phone but the battery is too small so I'm not sure. I'm I heavy gamer, I play Mobile Legend and PUBG, I also watch Netflix. How long will the battery will last?
Isleif, 25 Oct 2020After using all platforms, Android, Windows Phone, Samsung, Huawei, LG, on the Personal Comput... moreApple doesn’t have the best hardware rn ! That’s laughable sorry dude I’m on iOS rn so
iOSdroid, 27 Oct 2020The part where camera and other couple of sensors are placed are in fact transparent though I ... moreBefore applying the screen protector did you encountered any of the issues you described?
NewUser07 , 27 Oct 2020Yes, that’s why, you are blocking the sensors from the top by using that screen protector. You... moreThe part where camera and other couple of sensors are placed are in fact transparent though I am not sure I have placed it accurately.
iOSdroid, 27 Oct 2020I use one of those protectors with black parts on top and bottom(not a fully transparent scree... moreYes, that’s why, you are blocking the sensors from the top by using that screen protector. You need to use a fully transparent one, I can imagine that also your front camera is not working because is being blocked by the screen protector .
Anonymous, 27 Oct 2020Maybe its because of your screen protectorI use one of those protectors with black parts on top and bottom(not a fully transparent screen protector) which resembles iPhone SE screen. So this could be the reason?
Basically, This is a honest review.
1. Battery? If you are not a heavy user, you can use the SE with a screen on time of 6-7 hours. I took off the charger at 97% and start charging at 20%. So, if any of you want to waste it until 10% or lower, you'll get higher screen on time. Lite gaming like Among us or puzzles is possible because it won't decrease by much. Fyi, I'm still running it on IOS 13.6
2. Screen ? It depends, it's not too bad because at the end of the day your hand will get used to it. I like compact phones because these days phones are way too big. Watching videos are so-so and acceptable, so no complain.
3. Performance? No doubt, it's one of the best and just behind the a14 Bionic chip. No lag, no starters, everything is good. Multitasking is also good thanks to the a13 Bionic Chip and integration of IOS. Everything will work perfectly fine.
4. Camera? I can't give a proper one for this because I don't use it often outdoor since it's corona. But, I did take some pictures for scanning and some selfies. They were good and okay. And yes they do struggle on lowlight. So, again it depends to people's usage and preference.
5. Issues? Not yet, totally happy and pleased.
6. Regret? It's hard to say you regret because once you feel it and pass day by day, you will be happy with it as long as you're not a heavy user.
NewUser07 , 27 Oct 2020I am not having any issues you say. What different lighting conditions you mean. Because the c... moreI mean it does not automatically change at all when I am outside under sun or inside my home. I have to manually increase or decrease.
iOSdroid, 27 Oct 2020I am facing issue with auto-brightness. Brightness doesn't change with different lighting... moreI am not having any issues you say. What different lighting conditions you mean. Because the change of screen brightness is very subtle, barely noticeable. You can see more in sunny light when outside the screen goes more bright to tackle the sun light so you can see properly the screen when outside.
I am facing issue with auto-brightness. Brightness doesn't change with different lighting conditions. I don't know what wrong I am doing or if there is any issue. When I disable auto-brightness and enable it again, it goes fully dim but the brightness slider doesn't move automatically with bright lighting.