De Ligt, 17 Apr 2020Who on Earth still buy phone with a poorest battery 1821mAh no way Well it’s iOS on an iPhone so it’s extremely optimised for its hardware. It will last much longer than most flagship Android phones.
De Ligt, 17 Apr 2020Who on Earth still buy phone with a poorest battery 1821mAh no way Good point. A 3000mAh battery would have given it a whole new purpose. It would have lasted for days.
YoungmoneY , 16 Apr 2020iPhone SE is an awesome phone! Apple 🍏 have a great software to compare to android mobile pho... moreWhat great software. Android is always better. Btw I'm a windows phone 8.1 fan but now using android for past 2 years. iOS is sh*t. Wat kindof file mnager it has. Not esy to transfer files with PC or other devices easily. Even if u have a movie in ur mobile, to view it in any app, u need to copy the same file inside that app. bettr call it USER ENEMILY OS.
1821 MAH Seems to be a very small battery in this time apple maybe thought that smaller screen size with A13 processor would give enough battery life people need cant say until someone gets his hand on the phone but today's apps does consume more processor and battery
4.7" screen size seems bit small now 5" become min size for a mobile going back to 4.7" is a bold move lets see weather its usable when the phone comes
frank6877, 17 Apr 20201821mAh battery. This is a Joke Well it's the same case as the iPhone 8, what can be expected?
Still battery life will be like 20% better than the iphone 8 due to A13.
Anonymous, 17 Apr 20201 - Yes, OnePlus does, the OnePlus 3 from 2016 supports Android 9 Pie from Android 6 marshmall... moreI apologize for the length of this post, but dear god.
4. I had to split this into a different post because of how many things are wrong with this one. Like, I genuinely can't believe a human being wrote this. There's a problem with pretty much every sentence in this paragraph, and some sentences have more than one. Let's go over all of the problems.
- You're talking about iPhone OS 3, maybe iOS 4, which is absolutely stupid because those versions were still in their infancy compared to iOS 13.4, the OS that COMES with this phone, not to mention the fact that they're at least a decade old.
- If you prefer Android, then what are you doing looking at an iPhone? Oh yeah, trolling and bashing the brand.
- The entire appeal of iOS nowadays is simplicity. Some people don't want all the customization that Android offers. I do agree that iOS could use a little more customization, but if you want a wide array of customization, then use Android.
- Next, you talk about the iPhone 11 Pro. The base model of the iPhone 11 Pro is a little less than half the price of the TOP model of this phone. Not to mention, the 11 Pro is a flagship, this is a budget/mid-ranger. If you're going to point out flaws of a phone, don't talk about a completely different phone that's in a completely different price range lol.
- "The next model up from the $1000 one is the $1500 model" Untrue. The $1000 model is the 64GB iPhone 11 Pro. The $1500 one is the 512GB iPhone 11 Pro MAX, which is not only skipping a storage option (there's a 256GB version), but also going for the Plus model instead of the normal one. The next model up from the $1000 is $1150, and even the top model of the standard Pro is only $1349.
- "You still don't get the fast charger in the box with the iPhone 11 Pro" Yes you do.
- The storage option above the $1000 model is $1150. So, even in your terms (which are stupid, but whatever), if you actually did your math correctly, you should actually get $1350 (that's including Apple Care). I was able to subtract $450 off of your total because of factually incorrect points. $300 because you picked the wrong model, $50 because the top model is actually $1450 (not $1500), and $100 because the fast charger is in fact included in the box.
- I would just like to reiterate that I just spent four bullet points talking about why one point is flawed, but again, as I said in the first one, YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THE WRONG PHONE! The 128GB iPhone SE is $449, which is less than half the price of the 64GB iPhone 11 Pro.
- If Apple doesn't care about their customers, then they wouldn't have released this phone at all. This phone was specifically made for people who want the performance and camera of the newer iPhones, but like the design of the iPhone 8, which, as I said before, still has thousands of fans. Also, the entire reason you said that they don't is because, again, you're talking about the high price of a different type of phone.
Dear God, I was able to spend an entire (very long) post covering the flaws of one paragraph. What. A. Joke.
Anonymous, 17 Apr 20201 - Yes, OnePlus does, the OnePlus 3 from 2016 supports Android 9 Pie from Android 6 marshmall... more1. Not only is this one company, but 6-9 and 7-10 is four years, which is still worse than iOS' record, which is at least FIVE years, sometimes more. I'm sure there are more companies that exceed three years, but then you might have acknowledged at least the fact that there WERE more
2. That comparison makes perfect sense. Read it again. Some people are okay with less food
(iOS, which shines due to it's simplicity) while some people need more (Android, which shines due to having more customization for those who want it). I'm honestly baffled you didn't understand that.
3. You're first sentence is literally asking "who still likes this design?" There are probably thousands, maybe millions of people who still like the iPhone 6-design. Your second sentence is listing your preference for how selfie cameras should be designed? Which does nothing for your argument because it is YOUR preference. His argument works because it refers to a lot of people (which matters when you're trying to sell a product), while yours doesn't because it's talking about just you.
#4 is in the post above because, well, you'll see when you read it.
There is a market for "compact" phones. Apple has seen the need for it and re-labeled iPhone 8 as new SE. There are so many people that use 6 (my mom), 6s (my colleague). Those are like 4+ year old phones at this point. There is a reason they are being used that long, and people don't want to change to the next big thing Android manufacturers are offering: Software. Apple ecosystem and familiarity with iOS UI is unlikely to be challenged by any Android manufacturer. At less than $250 of base flashy iPhone, this is a no-brainer.
I don't think Apple should sell this for less given they are putting A13 Bionic with 3gb ram. XR was what? $699?
Really...really ...common....with all do respect we are not born yesterday...you said its budget phone ....its already almost the same price with iphone xs just add a little more...we all know its world crisis why are are still selling expensive mid end iphone...please sorry for my words ...thank you.
4.7" ips lcd display 3 gigs ram & 1821mAh battery, in 2020,
Why not 5.5" any led display, 4 gigs of ram, atleast 3000mAh battery,
apple is going worse in mid range section, it shows you guys are money hungers.
I am an Android user, and this is the phone that I may switch to try out Apple's ecosystem.
With that capacity of battery you still pre_install all unwanted Apps and can't uninstall them?
Anonymous, 17 Apr 2020i dont understand why so much people complaining about this phone. here's a perspective from m... moreHmmm and you don't understand why this phone gets beast "A13 Bionic" with lowest 1821mah battery?
I couldn't imagine how this Phone is like when comes to gaming performance, Though it would be great but 720p and 1821mah battery is just NO!!!! NO of course $500 dollar phone ( vat excluded).. It would be a disaster. This is a retro of iPhone 6s with greater SoC on it. Gaming on this phone is not what people think about... with tiny 4.7 inch screen and 720p 1821mah battery is just ridiculous to own nowadays. i think Apple is making our Social media fast with Apple A13 Bionic LMAO.
De Ligt, 17 Apr 2020Who on Earth still buy phone with a poorest battery 1821mAh no way I advise you to read the phone specifications again and I agree to your opinion on this point of view and I respect it