How much hours iPhone X can run through with heavily use and normal using without playing game just watch some youtube video and using 2 to 3 hrs per day?
Amrit, 18 Mar 2019I know we all are disappointed with the Battery of Iphone here are little more trick to get be... moreBasically stop having fun with your phone :S
I know it's a hard one getting the right balance, but I find killing all the background running applications and also setting application location rights to only when using the application or just off is enough to give you adequate battery life.... FYI I'm not a heavy user nor do I play games on my phone, but I capture a lot of videos and pictures, which I can get up to two days on one charges most of the time.
Drrajesh007, 19 Mar 2019Which mob is better? IPhone 8 plus 256 gb or iPhone X 256 gb? Some people saying that x is hav... moreBattery issues in what way?
I've had a iphone x since Sept last year I've not had any issues with battery.
Anonymous, 19 Mar 2019Iphone X or iPhone xr?? Both of them are same price in Malaysia. I can't decide which phone sh... moreWell I heard that iPhone XR's so called 'Liquid Retina' display has the same pixels per inch as the iPhone 4s. Whatever I could be wrong but it does have bad image resolutions. DONT buy that scammy phone just buy the regular version instead. Pls notice my comment I don't want you wasting your money on that thing.
Better still, save some money and just buy an Android phone because those are more worth the buck.
Iphone X or iPhone xr?? Both of them are same price in Malaysia. I can't decide which phone should I get. Can someone give me some suggestion?
Which mob is better? IPhone 8 plus 256 gb or iPhone X 256 gb? Some people saying that x is having battery issues so...
I know we all are disappointed with the Battery of Iphone here are little more trick to get better Battery I know there are more suggestion in online firms , These trick are little different and applicable to iPhone X
1) Use Black Wallpaper ( less pixel light means more life on battery)
2) raise to wake function - disable
3) use Reduce white spots ( settings - general - accessibility - display accommodation - reduce white spot set to 80%, set the % based on your preference higher , less battery consume)
4) disable the animation ( increase speed and battery life)
5) Reboot your Phone once a week ( memory refresh)
6) after install an app if Iphone is start little heat , then uninstall the app and reboot the phone. ( heat will reduce the battery - special internal heat)
7) never load extra app , more app means more process thread at functional level.
8) try to charge the phone in afternoon ( 10am to 12:30 PM ) in this way you will see phone will get more stand by time ( like night time .. stand by time .. no one use in late nights)
9) try to turn off the max notification of app which not required
10) turn off screen time feature, ( another battery consume feature , it will try to monitor the thread 24 hour and category them , which is useless for some point )
11) turn of automatic update feature of iPhone set to manual , in that case , save data and battery. ( your iPhone is schedule to download if new update available and if no update available on air then also your phone strike server to check new updates )
12) I have turn off all siri feature ( special hey Siri feature) its upto you.
13) use the location service when you need , on or off the service when required
14) Email settings - fetch set to manual and turn off Push
you will getting 2 days battery at least with enhance performance
Note - if not work , I have more tricks
I'm the fan of iOS iPhones, using it from the last ten years it great and accurate device work better but one thing is not good in it that is battery. Its battery sucks in months goes down in some years.
Anonymous, 09 Mar 2019Lags are 2010 , try latest lol. Lag free you don't even feel the smoothness on android, even on the flagships.
Prdp, 09 Mar 2019My device battery percentage Came down to 87 %Within one year of usage & need to charge th... moreMine is 97% after 8 months ! you know why ? Because i'm charging my iphone when is touching 35-37% and i unplug the phone when is touching 85-86% . i'm also using an intelligent adaptive wireless charger from Samsung that comes in the box with an adaptive fast wall charger included (EP-N5100 from Samsung ) , this wireless charger is very very good indeed !
Prdp, 12 Mar 2019Ya itÂ’s in 12.1.4 Try resetting. Btw, whatÂ’s your battery health?