Kumar, 21 May 2018Why are you so possessive and not open for criticism. I think probably you are using the IP... moreHow can I be open to criticism when you dinÂ’t make a good point in any of your arguments. Reviews and most of the websites are in favor of this device. NothingÂ’s really serious with what you have said against this phone! Lol
Kumar, 21 May 2018Why are you so possessive and not open for criticism.
I think probably you are using the IP... moreYou made no sense. Apple made a huge leap in making the iphone X different from their previous iphones. Iphone 4s-8 they all look almost the same and functions the same!
ItÂÂ’s not about the quality rather about the UI, stability and that satisfaction. Does it have the best screen or best camera or best UI? Certainly not. Rather gesture based control is copy of Blackberry Z10. I am sure you will not know that kid.
Lol then what is it about then? you knots??
iOS, 21 May 20181. Heavier due to its build quality And you can really tell that it is a premium phone!
2. Fa... moreWhy are you so possessive and not open for criticism.
I think probably you are using the IPhone for the 1st time. Ohk
Why IPhone become so popular- Innovation watch the presentations of Steve Jobs- 1st capacitive touch, full display, best UI. Combined with finest music and camera, 3G/ 4G, 1st to bring fingerprint scanner etc
Now with IPhone X- nothing new- ItÂ’s not about the quality rather about the UI, stability and that satisfaction. Does it have the best screen or best camera or best UI? Certainly not. Rather gesture based control is copy of Blackberry Z10. I am sure you will not know that kid.
Face ID via a vis IRIS scanner? Not new as an end user
So stop behaving like there is only one IPhone X and that you only own.
iPhone X has been a joy to use. Half a year now. Im in apple ecosystem as well as android. Its been super smooth.
Anonymous, 19 May 2018We aren't living in the past. Android is improved a lot. iOS isn't smooth anymore. Wake up dud... morei compared my S9 Plus and my fiance's iPhone X and i would conclude my S9 Plus has more BUGS compared to my fiance's iPhone X.and they are both the latest flagship from each individual brands.
btw did you even spend time with either of them or youre just reading gsmarena and ranting?
Kumar, 20 May 2018I have been using IPhone sure since IPhone 4. Personally I had the best experience with IPhone... more1. Heavier due to its build quality And you can really tell that it is a premium phone!
2. Face ID works a lot faster when turning off the Â“attention requiredÂ” on the setting however it is not secure cause it can be opened even when your eyes are closed. Think of it when you are asleep and someone tried to use your phone.
3. Camera has red eye issue due to the positioning of the flash. How often do you take pictures at night? Red eyes do not appear all the time. Besides iphone X camera is good in low light so no need to turn on the flash really!
4. software is not augmented for the X. Wait what?? What do you mean by augmented?? Are you really okay? iphone X is the most advance with the A11 bionic chip among the iphones.
- Your complaints are nothing serious with what this iphone can give you the kind of experience. And in my opinion itÂ’s definitely worth the money, worth the upgrade. The quality of the screen alone is awesome and the performance is superb. The gesture based feature of this phone is intuitive and natural. This is not your regular iphone from the past. Lol
- All iphones are no cheap and fragile but you always have the option there to use a protective case and screen protector. You may have experience the iphone X for a while but I doubt if you have really owned and used one for too long. I got my iphone X since last December. Still looking great! And donÂ’t have any major issues so far. IÂ’m loving it with every updates we get from time to time thus we feel more secure with the software. :)
Gerald, 20 May 2018Iphone 6 Plus is ruined by ios 11, I thought they never lag, I thought Apple optimises every p... moreWhat do you expect on an iPhone 6 for a 1.4ghz to run on latest updates with added so many applications/instructions just to improve the software. Expect it will really tend to slowdown. At least, better than android. Androids application are heavy to run on an older cpu.
Iphone 6 Plus is ruined by ios 11, I thought they never lag, I thought Apple optimises every phone to run smooth with the latest os, truth is Apple shouldn't update devices after the 2 year mark just like android IMO, Don't deny it Look what happened to the IPhone 4s and the 4.
JACKHAMMER, 16 May 2018im disappointed with this sh*t... framerate drops while playing pubg mobile and lags sometimes... moreI am playing PuBG on my iPhone 7 at the highest settings. Does NOT lag at all. Though, phone gets heated up a bit after 1-2 hour of continuous play. BUT it does NOT lag at all. I don't know if you really have an iPhone X. 7 is running the game smoothly at the highest frame rate. How can it lag on X?
I have been using IPhone sure since IPhone 4. Personally I had the best experience with IPhone 5s. Every year I upgrade my phone. Never had any issues, minor hiccups. However my experience with IPhone X is not good.
2) Fingerprint is much better and robust than Face ID, Face ID is not consistent
4) Camera has a red eye issue due to positioning of the flash
5) The software is not augmented for the X
I think somebody can explore Google Pixel 2 XL.
Definitely not worth the money.
Hermes Hidayat, 18 May 2018you said:"IOS is full of bugs.go for ANDROID.Choose phone with lightweight user interface not ... moreWe aren't living in the past. Android is improved a lot. iOS isn't smooth anymore. Wake up dude. Open your eyes.
Hi, 12 May 2018I agree with you DDD! Some of the people here claiming that the X sucks doesn't have nor affor... moreU just nailed it. Use the os u prefer n leave the comparison. Apple started this whole none removable battery, then it was criticized by Samsung users that they prefer removable battery. Today all manufactures produces non removable batteries phone. They shd v remain with the open n close back culture. Apple is far ahead of this thing n I bet u canÂ’t compare the iPhone X with any phone for now. The phone is 😯
Anonymous, 17 May 2018iOS is full of bugs. Go for Android. Choose phone with lightweight user interface not heavy on... moreWhat the hell are you saying? really maybe I might still believe you if you compared it to a nexus/pixel device but to a Samsung? Really? are you serious? Samsung maybe by far one of the most popular manufacturer that uses android but their touchwiz skin over stock android is so full of crap. it may be fast on the first few weeks to few months, but once those apps pile up, hello lag. i would rather buy a pixel than a samsung. i am an apple user but i use android also and i use LG g5.
My iphone x is warming with cordless charging highly and little with cord after use of 5 month in nepal. I reported to the authentic supplier of our country where i bought the phone. the supplier takes it easily and says its nothing, and have no service for the problem. I'm upset from the supplier. Is it problem of warming i iphone x or our supplier is not helping me?