Lol, 22 May 2018This maybe because Apple decided to provide with a £1000 device a Midget 1amp charger in... moreYes, that's wrong for a lot of reasons, but you can't blame Apple for doing this. Why? Because the iPhone X sold 16 million units (top selling smartphone) in Q1 2018, which means that people don't care about the fast charger being included - i.e., it wont make or break the sale. I am 100% sure that the fast charger not being included was NOT a dealbreaker for anyone that was going to purchase the iPhone X in the first place. So yes, it was wrong of Apple to do that, but they CAN do it - so why not? Apple is a business. I'd love to see everyone moan about this saying 'no' to more money. Try owning a business ;)
Anonymous, 22 May 2018Is charging time 3 hrs ??Using the included 1A charger, I'm afraid so. I use my iPad chargers and it takes 1h40. It can fully charge in 1h20 with the USB-C fast charger but the 20min difference isn't worth 75$.
iOS, 22 May 2018How can I be open to criticism when you dinÂ’t make a good point in any of your arguments. Rev... more1) View points are personal- Not necessarily something which is important for you would be important for me
2) My concerns are genuine and integral to my requirement
3) Reviews of Iphone X is mixed, its a change in design not an augmented design
4) My discussion with most of the people who are using it is not very positive
Anonymous, 22 May 2018You made no sense. Apple made a huge leap in making the iphone X different from their previous... moreIts just not about build quality, Software is equally important as compared to hardware. For example
1) Faceid should take you directly to the home screen, why you need a two stage process
2) Full screen display- the cut out does not look impressive
3) Augmented design does not mean just change for the shake of it
4) There is huge scope for notification improvement
I am sure in Coming years, you will see significant improvement.
Anonymous, 22 May 2018Is charging time 3 hrs ??This maybe because Apple decided to provide with a £1000 device a Midget 1amp charger in 2017 whereas even cheap phones come with atleaset 1.55 amp.
Anonymous, 22 May 2018Is charging time 3 hrs ??Yes,My IPhone X takes almost 3 hrs for getting full charged!..
Kumar, 21 May 2018Why are you so possessive and not open for criticism. I think probably you are using the IP... moreHow can I be open to criticism when you dinÂ’t make a good point in any of your arguments. Reviews and most of the websites are in favor of this device. NothingÂ’s really serious with what you have said against this phone! Lol
Kumar, 21 May 2018Why are you so possessive and not open for criticism.
I think probably you are using the IP... moreYou made no sense. Apple made a huge leap in making the iphone X different from their previous iphones. Iphone 4s-8 they all look almost the same and functions the same!
ItÂÂ’s not about the quality rather about the UI, stability and that satisfaction. Does it have the best screen or best camera or best UI? Certainly not. Rather gesture based control is copy of Blackberry Z10. I am sure you will not know that kid.
Lol then what is it about then? you knots??
iOS, 21 May 20181. Heavier due to its build quality And you can really tell that it is a premium phone!
2. Fa... moreWhy are you so possessive and not open for criticism.
I think probably you are using the IPhone for the 1st time. Ohk
Why IPhone become so popular- Innovation watch the presentations of Steve Jobs- 1st capacitive touch, full display, best UI. Combined with finest music and camera, 3G/ 4G, 1st to bring fingerprint scanner etc
Now with IPhone X- nothing new- ItÂ’s not about the quality rather about the UI, stability and that satisfaction. Does it have the best screen or best camera or best UI? Certainly not. Rather gesture based control is copy of Blackberry Z10. I am sure you will not know that kid.
Face ID via a vis IRIS scanner? Not new as an end user
So stop behaving like there is only one IPhone X and that you only own.
iPhone X has been a joy to use. Half a year now. Im in apple ecosystem as well as android. Its been super smooth.
Anonymous, 19 May 2018We aren't living in the past. Android is improved a lot. iOS isn't smooth anymore. Wake up dud... morei compared my S9 Plus and my fiance's iPhone X and i would conclude my S9 Plus has more BUGS compared to my fiance's iPhone X.and they are both the latest flagship from each individual brands.
btw did you even spend time with either of them or youre just reading gsmarena and ranting?
Kumar, 20 May 2018I have been using IPhone sure since IPhone 4. Personally I had the best experience with IPhone... more1. Heavier due to its build quality And you can really tell that it is a premium phone!
2. Face ID works a lot faster when turning off the Â“attention requiredÂ” on the setting however it is not secure cause it can be opened even when your eyes are closed. Think of it when you are asleep and someone tried to use your phone.
3. Camera has red eye issue due to the positioning of the flash. How often do you take pictures at night? Red eyes do not appear all the time. Besides iphone X camera is good in low light so no need to turn on the flash really!
4. software is not augmented for the X. Wait what?? What do you mean by augmented?? Are you really okay? iphone X is the most advance with the A11 bionic chip among the iphones.
- Your complaints are nothing serious with what this iphone can give you the kind of experience. And in my opinion itÂ’s definitely worth the money, worth the upgrade. The quality of the screen alone is awesome and the performance is superb. The gesture based feature of this phone is intuitive and natural. This is not your regular iphone from the past. Lol
- All iphones are no cheap and fragile but you always have the option there to use a protective case and screen protector. You may have experience the iphone X for a while but I doubt if you have really owned and used one for too long. I got my iphone X since last December. Still looking great! And donÂ’t have any major issues so far. IÂ’m loving it with every updates we get from time to time thus we feel more secure with the software. :)
Gerald, 20 May 2018Iphone 6 Plus is ruined by ios 11, I thought they never lag, I thought Apple optimises every p... moreWhat do you expect on an iPhone 6 for a 1.4ghz to run on latest updates with added so many applications/instructions just to improve the software. Expect it will really tend to slowdown. At least, better than android. Androids application are heavy to run on an older cpu.
Iphone 6 Plus is ruined by ios 11, I thought they never lag, I thought Apple optimises every phone to run smooth with the latest os, truth is Apple shouldn't update devices after the 2 year mark just like android IMO, Don't deny it Look what happened to the IPhone 4s and the 4.
JACKHAMMER, 16 May 2018im disappointed with this sh*t... framerate drops while playing pubg mobile and lags sometimes... moreI am playing PuBG on my iPhone 7 at the highest settings. Does NOT lag at all. Though, phone gets heated up a bit after 1-2 hour of continuous play. BUT it does NOT lag at all. I don't know if you really have an iPhone X. 7 is running the game smoothly at the highest frame rate. How can it lag on X?
I have been using IPhone sure since IPhone 4. Personally I had the best experience with IPhone 5s. Every year I upgrade my phone. Never had any issues, minor hiccups. However my experience with IPhone X is not good.
2) Fingerprint is much better and robust than Face ID, Face ID is not consistent
4) Camera has a red eye issue due to positioning of the flash
5) The software is not augmented for the X
I think somebody can explore Google Pixel 2 XL.
Definitely not worth the money.