king saber, 26 Sep 2017what a shame iphone x 5.8" display with 2716 battery ?!
and so expensive to buy 1000!! believ... moreIts not about the spec. The price is justified with the following reasons.
1. The A11 chip is super fast, even par with latest MacBook pro performance. this phone will be fresh for next 5 years (I derived this from my iPhone 5S bought 4 years back but still working great specifically super fast with latest iOS 11)
2. Apple continuously putting efforts to revamp the underneath stuffs. Example the current iOS 11 comes with AFS file system which is totally safe, reliable and provides super fast performance. They revamped the total File system that supports 4 years old phone too...
3. Apple support. If anything happens within the warranty period, no questions asked you can get a replacement
4. Also Apple is supporting the 4 year old iPhone 5s with the new image and file format that improves the quality as well as cut the image / video size to half.
5. The Note 8 also expensive with $930 and the iPhone comes with $999 tag. $70 difference only but you can get a phone for 5 year (if you are not tempted to buy new one between) I am sure after 2 years Note 8 will be slow down and eventually will die within 3 years.
You just think the above points and take a call whether the difference of $70 is expensive.
Im actually surprised, iphone x is only few milimeters larger than 4.7inch models so i was expecting something around 2000-2400 mAh; this will be acepted positively
what a shame iphone x 5.8" display with 2716 battery ?!
and so expensive to buy 1000!! believe me thats a joke you can buy any android phone with bezel screen better specs than iphone x ......3G ram! android got 6 even 8! of ram
Very disapointed of this phone
APPLE JUST STEALING MONEY
An advice : DONT buy this if you an iphone fan please buy 7 or 7 plus NOT 8 because both have same specs even 7 series are better a bit in battery life nd FREE fast charging....BE INSANE
puremind, 25 Sep 2017You are comparing apple with oranges. Apple make you may 85 USD extra for fast charging (adapt... moreI agree about the buying the fast charging separate thatÂ’s a money grabbing move on apples part
Arriving a tad later than the other two, the iPhone X has been certified by TENAA, which lists its battery and RAM capacities Â– numbers that Apple rarely talks about. There are some good news and some bad news, neither particularly unexpected.
First the good: the X has a slightly bigger battery than the 8 Plus. ItÂ’s not a huge difference, but keep in mind that the X is more compact than the Plus model. WeÂ’re about to see if the AMOLED screen is more power efficient than the LCD.
iPhone 7 Plus
iPhone 8 Plus
The bad: you get 3GB of RAM and you better like it. Yes, the iPad Pros have 4GB of RAM and yes, they are cheaper than the iPhone X. ThatÂ’s Apple for you.
This phone is NOT ugly!! You wanna see an ugly phone?? I give you "ugly":
Check out www.gsmarena.com/nokia_7600-538.php
It's always the same people who brag about they want bezel less display, and later complain about the design, which has notch camera bump with no home button. Apple has listened to it's fans what they expect in future flagship phones and this is what an ugly device expected to look like and you asked for it.
GhostPanic, 26 Sep 2017Really Apple??? Only 3GB ram?, Still no 4K display?, No 3.5 headphone jack?, Still no proper N... moreBuy Sony XZ Premium if you want the best android. But iPhone don't need huge ram or octa cora CPU to work smooth. iOS is well optimised.
With Super AMOLED display, I think the battery life could last little longer compared to LCD displays. And with powerful A11 chip, multitasking could be more smoother.
It will have tough competition with Note 8, but iPhone X will surely be on top when it comes to performance, camera quality, 4k videos. Choosing between iPhone X and Note 8 purely depends on the user's preferences.
Really Apple??? Only 3GB ram?, Still no 4K display?, No 3.5 headphone jack?, Still no proper NFC for sharing? & Many more reasons this phone is already 2 years out of date!, My old 2015 LG G4 beats this! & STOP making them out of glass! Nearly every I-Phone I see no matter what model has a crack in it or a smashed screen... They are fragile as a china bowl. The latest Samsung Galaxy S8+ is already 2-3 years ahead of I-Phone X & alot cheaper!
Mazzle2512, 25 Sep 2017And the Samsung Note 8 is nearly £900 so itÂ’s like £100 less expensive so it make... moreYou are comparing apple with oranges. Apple make you may 85 USD extra for fast charging (adaptor plus cable, which you HAVE to bud separately). Their prices are ridiculous.
imRGZ, 25 Sep 2017If you want quality apps then you have to pay. That's same in Google Play Store also. If you a... more1. Google collects data by default but provides setting for you to opt out of targeted Ads(i.e. based on your info) and will only show generic ads then. Quality has nothing to do with ads most apps ask you to pay just to remove ads, not much is offered in their paid version, so it's same app but without ads. Again you can manage permissions individually for each app.
2. He's got a point, if all you are going to download is free apps, forcing you to add credit card doesn't make sense, google play store lets you download free apps without credit card.
3. Moreover you can always enable pass code for every purchase of paid app, so nobody can accidentally download a paid app. But then again Android has guest accounts/multiple user profiles, so going to the lengths of password management isn't necessary. Just create different user account for your kids. Problem solved.
Ash, 25 Sep 2017Seriously this is what all iPhone user's say nothing can compete with the "A11 Bionic Chip" lo... moreThey are phones! The S8 isnÂ’t the pinnacle of a phone anyway! Why do people get so passionate about them. So much hate for people that like iPhones & vice versa.
No Radio, no IR, no 3,5mm jack, no 41 MP camera, no card slot, no Dolby Digital 7,1, no removable battery, no Carl Zeiss lens, no heart rate senzor, no USB 3,1
Anonymous, 22 Sep 2017if you don't like it, don't buy itAnd the Samsung Note 8 is nearly £900 so itÂ’s like £100 less expensive so it makes me laugh when people say iphone x is expensive no itÂ’s just another way for Apple bashers to have something to moan about for nothing like it validates there love of Samsung
Ash, 25 Sep 2017What's the ÂÂ about?something wrong with characters with this site " " and i fixed it ' ' ' . Thanks! I thought i was onlyone who seen them.