Why my asus fonetab7 2014 dont open the facebook?error always?pls help..
Payam, 22 Jun 20141-set volume to high. 2- set smart saving to off. 3- set Audio wizard to music mode.But it's still too low
Payam, 22 Jun 20141-set volume to high. 2- set smart saving to off. 3- set Audio wizard to music mode.Thanks Pay
which is better me175cg or me372cg plz ans this question bcoz i am confuse..
Payam, 18 Jun 2014Your tab is slow. Asus Fonepad Is Bestohooooooooo :P
Just upgraded from a Samsung Galaxy 3 7 inch. This phone/tablet is so much better and 10 times faster to boot. Exceptionally good quality and build. Best value for money in the 7 inch market.
sam, 21 Jun 2014Hi there, I had Asus FonePad 372 me it's perfect ,but I have a problem the ring tone volume is... more1-set volume to high.
2- set smart saving to off.
3- set Audio wizard to music mode.
Hi there, I had Asus FonePad 372 me it's perfect ,but I have a problem the ring tone volume is too low , any ideas?
Viriya 159, 03 Jun 2014The touchscreen doesnt work sometimes, gaming is poor, should had gotten the ipad mini. Now im... moreI had the same problem, its because of the latest update. You need to install a precious version for it to become normal again.
ani jo, 18 Jun 2014its a very bad tab too slowYour tab is slow. Asus Fonepad Is Best
Ari, 13 May 2014Has anyone installed and ran ppsspp.apk and sonyreader.apk on it successfully? More importantl... moreyes ppsspp.apk works on it and psp games do lag but only with sound emulation otherwise they run very smoothly
I got problem with bluetooth.cannot receive files via bluetooth even if the devices are paired....... :(
arman, 14 Jun 2014Does the me175cg dual support USB-on-the go?yes it does....
After i update the new version, i cannot make a call, it automticaly terminated my call. Sim icon on top bar turn green. Please help me
Hi, i bought my fonepad 7 (K00Z) 2 weeks ago.. in my own experience this device is good. At 1st applications isn't responsive.. it loads quite long.. but when i updated my android system it fixes everything... i like this phone except for: rear camera 'cause front camera 'for me' is much more better, it gives more resolution.
Pros: budget friendly
long battery life
I also downloaded games such as: minion rush and nba 2k14. It runs smoothly no problems encountered.
I'm using the mobile data while posting this post. ^_^
I'm using this device for past one month. So I guessed its time to review this device & to help others in their decision.
The xperience I had with this device was just awesome.
Had the following options in my mind before buying this
Google Nexus 7 II
Asus Fonepad 7
LG GPad 8.3
Finally bought this Fonepad 7 which I feel is budget friendly with voice calling,memory slot,front & rear cam.
Albeit its a phablet, I'll be using it mostly for reading ebooks,internet and ofcourse mild gaming. Reading ebooks in this device is stunning. It almost replaced my lappy and mobile usage. I bought 16GB internal memory device out of which 11.32GB is user available,which is pretty much gud. From my personal experience, here are pros & cons
* Display is vibrant although glossy(~216ppi better than ipad2).
* Wifi& voice reception is quite good.
* Unlike Samsung, ASUS doesnt bombed this device with annoying bloatwares(its there but not many). So its gonna be a plain vanila android with li'l customisation. Thanks Asus.
* Acquires GPS satellite lock very fast.
* Battery backup is 1.5 day with normal usage with mild gaming.
* Temple run 2 & subway surfers are runnning butter smooth with no lags at all.
* Heavy 3D games are working like charm although it consumes lot of power(battery lasts only for 4-5 hours with continuous gaming,so this is not for heavy 3D gamers)
* People find it li'l heavy,but it feels premium, not plastiky as counterparts from other manufacturers.
*OTG support & 1080p recording.
* Glossy display(I'd recommend matte screenguard)
* Lock screen freezes (rarely)
* Hard to find accessories for this device( After long research thru internet,I
found Elite accessories 360 degree rotatable case from amazon is quite good& sleeky)
* RAM could have been 2GB, since by default,50% is mostly occupied.
Thats all folks :) Its a no-brainer. I'd definitely recommend this device for anyone who is looking tablet for reading books,voice & internet.