Please give details on the types of headphones that can be used with asus fonepad 7 and their availability in market
i bought this fone two days ago and the main issue im facing now is dictionary, how to remove it or deactivate it permanently?? It acts like the correction system on iphone, also, who can recommend a mp3 player for asus to download from app store? there is no preloaded mp3 player like that of in Samsung...Google should standardize all of their android features, functions and apps....I feel a handicap to use my Asus fonepad7 now
RODJ, 20 Mar 2014Hello, I just want to ask if this support skype videocall and instagram ? Thank you :)yes,it supports them
Ashaf., 03 Mar 2014Does asus fonepad 7 support online streaming flash videos?
I tried to watch online live strem... moream facing issue with streamin videos in youtube...
other sites are ok but only in youtube site and youtube app.
Please suggest if anybody faced same issue.
Hello, I just want to ask if this support skype videocall and instagram ? Thank you :)
i friends do we have the options to move apps to sd card in asus fonepad 7 as i m like black colour and in 16gb version black isnt available.so please guide me whether applications can be moved to sd card or not
I bought it around 15 days back, and here's my feedback.
1. It defiently has a heat issue. Within 30 minutes of any kinda usage it gets heated up. No matter if u use it for gaming,watching movies, net browsing or listening music. The whole tablet not gets heated, only a particular area get heated up. The exact location I found at Asus logo embossed area upto the camera region.Even the camera works good when it's heated.
But it's also true that it does not effect in performace yet.The tab works fine even it's heated.
2. I dont find the sim slot opening procedure is good. the slot case is not at all hardy. so remove the slot a bit carefully.
3. The charging point is a bit stucking. Not easy push in and push out type like I find in my samsumg galaxy mobile.So I suggest insert the charger /cable carefully as rough and casual aproach may damage the charging port.
4. The tab does not lag a bit. It's really fast. CPU-Z software is showing 4 cores and each having 800MHz clock speed.I think that 1.6GHz intel atom processor has 2 virtual cores even it's said dat it's dual core. I took the update upto 4.3 on the 2nd day of purchasing so I did not face any lagging as reported by other user.I find it quite fast atleast than Samsung Tab 211.
5. Video quality is good. previous tab was not bright. It's really bright. And watching HD videos are really enjoyable.
6. Sound quality is not good I think. The sound card which is used is not good. I came to this conclusion because I am using samsung galaxy s duos fone and i use sony HQ headfone cost around INR. 1000. The bass and loudness is more than I found in asus fonepad7 . I used winamp player in both and came to this conclusion. and speaker volume is not high too. It is hardly audible in noisy place.
7. The gps plotting is real fast and accurate. It does not give u shitty reason like samsung that u have to be in open area. even in ur room u open put on gps and google map it will plot ur location . it takes hardly 5 seconds to plot ur location( I use 3g connection).
8. wi-fi is really fast. truly speaking no matter u use wi-fi or 3g net connection, net browsing is so peaceful. watching videos in youtube is so enjoyable.
9.Now comes to the battery. battery will last one day for normal use. i watched 3 movies of 2hr each in MX player with full brightness and in sound level 25. I started with 100% full battery. after 3 movies still 10% was remaining. which last for 45 minutes around more. so approx 7hr it lasts i must admit.I guess for other use the time may increase or decrese.
10. application can b tranferred to memory card easyly. it has inbuilt option in tab. (settings>application) most of the application is transferable except facebook, whatsapp etc. I got 4 gb internal memory. after upgrading to 4.3 and other applications I have now 3.4 gb remaining.
11. I suggest u to use class 10 memory card of sandisk as it's fast. As i use it. I found no lagging in video or games (which are transferred to sd card).
And yes 16gb is not at all available in market. and i think no need of it. as 8 gb cost around INR.13500 with vat, and class 10 memory card of 8 gb is around INR. 475 with vat . so within 14000 u can close the purchase whereas 16 gb tab will cost more.
12. last point OTG. OTG works so good. I just bought a INR. 80 otg cable and it works so good. no matter your pendrive is FAT32/NTFS. both works fine. Even the data transfer rate is much faster than a computer i think. U will realize it urself if u check.Even a mouse , keyboard works perfectly. But yes, USB dongle cannot be used for internet purpose. That tab does not recognize a usb modem.
I am big fan of asus but i must say the truth.it really has heat issue. I am using for last 15 days. it's get heated up within 30 minutes of any kind of usage like gaming, watching movies, net browsing, youtube using or listening music. but it doesn't effect in performance during heated state. The whole tab does not get heated. It has a particular area. itd get heated at the place where the asus logo is embossed and upto the camera area. but camera work fine even if the area is heated. i guess the processor is located there may be.
Sound is not too good. in noisy are i dont find it audible. even in headfone i dont think it's loud. I use a high quality sony earplug cost around INR. 1000.00 when i use it with my samsung galaxy s duos fone i find much better sound.specially the bass. the sound card of asus is not good i think. coz i found the difference in winamp player. in samsung winamp gives much louder and heavy bass sound with that particular headfone whereas asus is not giving the same loudness and heavy bass.
i found no problem in other opertion still. No lagging.yes not a bit it lags.cpu-z showing it has 4 cores. i guess 2 cores are virtual. each giving 800MHz clock speed.gps plotting is so damn fast. it takes hardly 4 seconds to locate ur location in map. and it's exact. no matter u r in home or outside. wi-fi is realy fast. even my aircel 3g sim is working fast in this tab. calling mode works fine. but yes google earth cannot be downloaded in this tab as it's showing in google play that this service is not for country. god knows why it's showing. many of my friends using google earth in Kolkata city (India) and i am getting such msg from google play. use class 10 micro sd card for lagless video performance. most of the apps are getting transferred in microsd card except whatsapp, facebook etc. i updated the tab to 4.3 and working perfectly. video quality is pretty good. OTG works great. quite fast to tranfer files from pendrive (to and fro transfer). a mere INR 80 otg cable works perfectly. u dont need to format pendrive in FAT32/NTFS . any pendrive can work well. even mouse and keyboard works fine.
Battery gives one day service. but charging must be done if it drains totally. dont charge it even it has 1% remaining battery charge. let it drain out totally. I watched 3 movies of 2 hours each in MX player with full brighhtness and 25 sound volume at a stretch and den 10% was remaining. 10% last around 45minutes more approx. that means it worked around 7 hour continuous use in waatching movies. Other usage like gaming and other thing may increase or decrease the usage time more. hope my feedback is a bit useful for others
Ashaf, 03 Mar 2014I bought it 4 days. I installed flash player 11.1 but I can not watch any online streaming vid... moreJellybean and later version does not support adobe flash player but still u can watch video by installing 'videoder' or from youtube.
Vijay , 15 Mar 2014Is Fonepad 7 Support 3G dongleif you mean a usb thumb drive then yes. it does support USB OTG. I've tested with a cheap 4gb fat32 formatted thumb drive. use ES file manager to browse file it works fine.
Can ME 175CG have MHL (mobil high definition link) , i heard by plug in an Adapter in to micro USB , it could convert to HDMI output and link with bigger screen
what about the display brightness is it satisfactory? because i read reviews telling that brightness is dull...thanks
the fonepad 7 16gb model being unavailable in delhi stores, is it a good option to go for the 8gb model.
Or should i get 16gb model through online portals?
I am worried about the quality of product delivered by flipkart, snapdeal etc.
Do they offer the same warranty as by retail stores?