better don't buy the screen easy to crack, now no spare part to change and Malaysia Asus Service centre is lousy
Just bought the new Fonepad 7 FE170.
So far the feel for this device is average.
1) Overall smoothness is average, sometime it laggy abit.
2) Display also average. When put it in landscape, the viewing angle is horrible, if in portrait, the angle is acceptable.
3) Wifi reception not that good, my Galaxy S2 able to get more wifi bar, compare to this FE170
4) For camera, well its 2MP afterall. crap in low light, acceptable in day light.
5) The battery is average for its size, heavy usage could get 1 1/2 day with full charge (After several charge cycle)
6) Browsing is average, laggy here and there while loading website.
7) Oh yeah, it support OTG too
Conclusion : Well, for its damn low price, you will get average quality in most of its department. You can't ask for more with that kind of pricing. Companion for your job related daily task is ok, companion for your daily life task probably not.
Had this tab for 3 weeks now. Overview, ok. Very poor front VGA camera. Great for work. So far no issue at all. But no protection ie cover/ screen yet so far.
raj, 27 May 2014i want to buy this mobile,,plz help,Do you live in philippines? its already available there. $ 135.00
This phone is absolutely magnificent, yes at only 100 euros, u get a dual sim tablet/phone and it really works perfectly without any hiccups, if they would have thrown in a mini-hdmi port, this model will be crazy! imagine travel anywhere with dual sim and plus u get all the productivity u need on an android device, emails, music, social apps, amazing, the only drawback is the camera is only 2 megapixels, other than that this phone rocks~!