Raju, 13 Jun 2016wonderful device.I bought in 2012 December and is running even now. I use it for four hours a ... moreI appreciate your "enthusiasm", Raju......but, since there were about 700,000 Android apps on record way back in 2012.....I kinda doubt you have loaded almost ALL of them! :-)
Keep up the good work though!!
Raju, 13 Jun 2016wonderful device.I bought in 2012 December and is running even now. I use it for four hours a ... moreI appreciate your "enthusiasm", Raju......but, since there are about 53 MILLION Android apps.....I kinda doubt you have loaded almost ALL of them! :-)
rimmy, 07 Jul 2016no screen shots facilities in this phone other features and touch greatWhy do you call it a "phone"? It's a tablet.....not a phone. See specs: "No cell connectivity".
Anonymous, 17 Jan 2016Is Asus nexus 7 have a sceeen shot? no screen shots facilities in this phone other features and touch great
wonderful device.I bought in 2012 December and is running even now. I use it for four hours a day. Battery lasts for two days. Very reliable. I have loaded almost all apps. I do not use this for photos
WATERS, 22 May 2016i made the unfortunate mistake of purchasing this device for $700 when the device first came o... moreIt is easy fix, you can try to factory reset.
1. Turn off the Nexus
2. Press and hold Volume Down and then press and hold Power until the tablet turns on. You should see the word Â“startÂ”
3. Press Volume Down twice to highlight Recovery Mode. Press Power to confirm your selection
4. Hold down the Power button and press and release the Volume Up button once
5. Press Volume Down twice to highlight Wipe Data / Factory Reset and press Power to confirm
6. Press Volume Down seven times to highlight Yes - Erase All User Data. Once again, press Power to confirm
7. After the reset is finished, reboot your device.
or you can reflash the firmware to fix it, you can check youtube for more in deep guides.
i made the unfortunate mistake of purchasing this device for $700 when the device first came out. the device went into a google bootloop five days after i purchased it and google , nexus and asus handballed all my enquires/warrenty related questions between each other. over 200 emails and one year later they finally replied with your device is now out of warrenty , we will look at the device for $300. that was just to look at it to fix any faults would incur further charges. i asked for an estimate and was told that i could expect to be charged between $500 and $600. i had my receipt and box and the device was in perfect condition still with the plastic on the screen and that is how they treated a paying customer. jump on safari and look up google nexus 7 bootloop complaints or anything of that nature and you will see hundreds of thousands of customers who experience exactly the same treatment i received. anyone that purchases a google nexus or asus device after reading this or doing some research then i feel sorry for you . google asus nexus you are discraceful!!!!!!!
Yeah, just don't try to multi-task if you DO upgrade to 5.1 or it'll choke to death switching between tasks!
Anonymous, 03 Apr 2016How do I delete old downloads I do not have operators manuallong hold the file
lozaa, 26 Feb 2016in play store it would say your device isn't compatible with this version . but you have to go... moreGo to the tablet security settings and enable installation of apps from unknown sources then go to your chrome browser and do the following:
1. Go to whatsapp.com
2. Tap the chrome menu and select "request desktop site". This will show you the desktop version of the WhatsApp website
3. Go to download WhatsApp, select Android then download. It will download the WhatsApp app to your tablet as an apk file.
4. Tap the apk and install it once it is done downloading
Now you have WhatsApp installed. Next is getting it to work:
1. After opening WhatsApp, It will ask you for your phone number. Put in the number and make sure the number is on so that you get the sms
2. Since there is automatic verification, you will have to wait for the app to give up waiting for the message to come through the tablet. There should be a timer. When it has given up, it will ask whether you'd like call verification and it opens up the field for you to input the code manually. Since you got the code via sms on your phone, just put it in and viola! You have WhatsApp up and running!
jabir, 25 Feb 2016How to install whatsapp on my asus nexus 7?in play store it would say your device isn't compatible with this version . but you have to go to chrome and download whatsapp in any website . it will work . :)
Anonymous, 17 Jan 2016Is Asus nexus 7 have a sceeen shot? Even I want to know please can I get answer