lozaa, 26 Feb 2016in play store it would say your device isn't compatible with this version . but you have to go... moreGo to the tablet security settings and enable installation of apps from unknown sources then go to your chrome browser and do the following:
1. Go to whatsapp.com
2. Tap the chrome menu and select "request desktop site". This will show you the desktop version of the WhatsApp website
3. Go to download WhatsApp, select Android then download. It will download the WhatsApp app to your tablet as an apk file.
4. Tap the apk and install it once it is done downloading
Now you have WhatsApp installed. Next is getting it to work:
1. After opening WhatsApp, It will ask you for your phone number. Put in the number and make sure the number is on so that you get the sms
2. Since there is automatic verification, you will have to wait for the app to give up waiting for the message to come through the tablet. There should be a timer. When it has given up, it will ask whether you'd like call verification and it opens up the field for you to input the code manually. Since you got the code via sms on your phone, just put it in and viola! You have WhatsApp up and running!
jabir, 25 Feb 2016How to install whatsapp on my asus nexus 7?in play store it would say your device isn't compatible with this version . but you have to go to chrome and download whatsapp in any website . it will work . :)
Anonymous, 17 Jan 2016Is Asus nexus 7 have a sceeen shot? Even I want to know please can I get answer
Anonymous, 17 Jan 2016Is Asus nexus 7 have a sceeen shot? Hold power + volume down for 2 seconds
AnonD-490858, 20 Jan 2016how to downgrade my nexus 7 2012 lollipop to KitKat without root
That works better when you type it into google.
how to downgrade my nexus 7 2012 lollipop to KitKat without root
For Zulu, try Moborobo, it will find the right drive for your asus, but if doesnt work, try airdroid , it is a good choice
guys just download nova launcher from android market and use it as your home launcher and it will help from lagging.
My Nexus 7 (2012) updated to Lollipop 5.1.1 and it can not be seen by a computer. What can I do to establish a connection by cable with a computer?
Thx in advance!
Same experience here. LP 5.1.1. messed up my N7 2012, but with KK 4.4.4 it is OK again.
This worked for me... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eov3uAZYoMk
Hello using nexus 7 with android 5 is bad,downgrade to 4.4.4 and now is fast like new.
koli, 02 Dec 2015i have the same problem now.
installed to lolipop.now it laggs. any tips to reinstall to kitkat?Yep, do a factory reset, or install a custom ROM. Google screwed over this device with all latest versions of android.
Or look to get the new X1 device they release next week.