Arun, 30 Jul 2008prashant what was the cost of the 4 gb card?4GB card in bangalore is 800 rs
Arun, 30 Jul 2008prashant what was the cost of the 4 gb card?The Sandisk 4GB card is around 1K (INR) - check eBay.in for a general idea of electronic prices in India.
Prashant, 30 Jul 2008I use a 4GB SanDisk card, and its just as fast as the 1GB Sandisk card that I have. I doubt th... moreanyone has tried the 8GB card? is ther any performance difference with that ?
Arun, 30 Jul 2008will a 4 gb card reduce the performance? should i go with two 2 gb cards? I use a 4GB SanDisk card, and its just as fast as the 1GB Sandisk card that I have. I doubt that there is any noticible performance difference between cards that differ simply in their capacities.
will a 4 gb card reduce the performance? should i go with two 2 gb cards?
India User, 29 Jul 2008How does the GPS work in India. Meaning, does it require any subscription charges from the ser... moreto use gps u need a navigation software plus maps(google for the free ones;-)), and no u don't have to pay ur service provider for gps usage.
MAX, 30 Jul 2008i am planning to buy p320. i just want o know about the battery backup time and the price of m... moreMAX, these things have already been discussed here very recently. In short, the battery backup is pretty good, and lasts about 1-2 days on normal usage (GPS and WiFi are of course, big battery hogs). I have heard people mention prices as low as 11-12K (INR) but YMMV.
i am planning to buy p320. i just want o know about the battery backup time and the price of mobile. is it available in asus computer shop?
can prasanth help me out
India User, 29 Jul 2008How does the GPS work in India. Meaning, does it require any subscription charges from the ser... moreThe basic GPS service is provided free worldwide. However, you will need to acquire a navigation software since the P320 doesn't come with one. Start with the free ones like Google Maps, Windows Live Search, and Nav4All. To get a true navigation feeling, download the trial versions of MapMyIndia and MapKing. There's also SatGuide which works pretty well for many Indian cities.
OK I put my order, by friday I should have the P320 in my hands :-). Fingers crossed.
Roy, 28 Jul 2008Thanks mate I'll check them out the only thing that was holding me back is that if you have a ... morehi roy, pdas across will give you more or less the same output. if you want a super music with all the functionality of a pda then i recommend the nokia n81. the 8gb will be around 17000 and the regular version may cost you around 14000 inr. its got wifi, plus a 3.5 mm audio jack, read the reviews here http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n81_8gb-2085.php. bets in terms of a pda wotha music fone, 2 mpx cam, good videos and office apps included. this was my choice b4 the asus p320... hope it helps
t-dome, 29 Jul 2008The car kit (car holder, windshield mount, car USB charger) is not included in all countries. ... moreHow does the GPS work in India. Meaning, does it require any subscription charges from the service provider ?
greasedman, 28 Jul 2008it should have already a car charger, look at this:
http://telefonino.net/new_files/images/... moreThe car kit (car holder, windshield mount, car USB charger) is not included in all countries. In Italy for example it sells with this kit, but in Romania it doesn't.
it should have already a car charger, look at this:
esie, 28 Jul 2008is ASUS P320 good for a medical personnel?That would really depend on what a medical personnel may require for your daily needs. Windows Mobile phones are highly customizable, so they should fit most needs.-
hws the photo clarity ?? esp. in room light
does an 8 gb memory card slow down the system?
is ASUS P320 good for a medical personnel?
Abhishek, 28 Jul 2008I am planning to buy this phone before 31 July but I still have some doubts...
1. can we us... moreHi Abhishek, Let me try to answer each of your querries:
1. RIM already provides a BlackBerry Connect software for Windows Mobile, and was also planning to release a Virtual BlackBerry software, but honestly, I don't have any experience with them.
2. Since these phones charge using the very common MiniUSB port, the car chargers are easily available at any Mobile Shop, or even at traffic signals!
3. I have myself used a 4GB card in it, and I believe the limit is upto 8GB.
4. Yes, but you will need a 3rd party software to do so - the phone itself doesn't come with anything that can do so.
5. I don't think PrettyMay runs on WinMo, but there may be other softwares that do the same. The call performance is pretty good, regardless of the processor - it depends mostly on the connection speed.
6. Skype IM works pretty well on Airtel EDGE (haven't tried it on GPRS). I can even make calls on EDGE, but the voice quality is pathatic - you need at least WiFi for good voice calls.
7. You don't need a preloaded MicroSD card - you can just buy a good quality blank MicroSD card (I prefer SanDisk), and load it up with the software of your choice. Most of the GPS softwares are available for download online, and can then be installed on your card.
Hope that helps.
Any comments on Asus P320 Vs Asus M530W ?