im using p320,andim happy with the device,
but im very dicipoint abt,there,s no softwear updats
i want to updat my device,
Display of my mobile is functioning very well. but the touch pad is responding only after warm up on sunlight for few minutes & cleaning the air gap area between digitizer & body case with film.
but it is not working in the cold condition. it is to be warm up either by charging or by exposing it to sunlight,then only it will works. If anyone knows how to rectify this problem & how to remove the case for proper cleaning at the corners of digitizer, please let me know. what is the problem in this handset? Thanks for ur reply & reading...
Its been 13 months since i started using this phone.Not a good performance so far.The main drawback of such models is lack of keyboard and resistive touchscreen.Its tuf to operate when you are hasty.Try typing a message in bus and you re doomed.The phone rests often.Not so receptive.Voice heard is so feeble.Not a worthy buy!
Ravi, 20 Dec 2009I am planning to buy this phone, Please let me know your view on this.yea yu can definately go for this mobile if u looking for the most cost effective pda.... has a lots feature in this device .. gps is amazing with garmin on .... wifi is good .... worth buying it ... it might hang sum times ... but tatz a usual thing in any mobile .. as its just a mobile not a super computer.... yu ll enjoy the device , as the best economical PDA
sharief, 24 Nov 2009guys u got wrong ...
I loved this phone ... iam a master of windows mobile... Infact i was sa... moreI configure my outlook, during setup is ask for PIN (set say the device policy requie you to enter pin this time) i enterd the pin, the default setting was for idle for 20 minute, now it is asking for PIN (password)after each 20 minute or at each restart.
Please help me to remove this feature so that i can use my phone without this.
PP, 01 Aug 2009Hello All, If you have any plans of buying this phone, please DO NOT. This is the worst in ... morePP, have you ever used a phone before? i doubt.. because you have to learn how to operate a phone and also learn about its features before you start using it.. no phone in the market comes userfriendly by default.. everyone learns and then implements..so you better grab the manual or visit p320.blogspot.com for some tweaks and try to learn something..
tony, 02 Dec 20091. After use for more than 6 months, it always hangs by itself even though not using. 2. ... morefor your screen lock during call, u can download a patch from asus site vip.asus.com ..then this problem wont occur. i had similar problem.
after one year using this phone, i will only vote 2 out of 10 for this phone. Many drawbacks that I encountered:
1. a small area of touch screen spoilt, the area where I often wrote with stylus.
2. Always hang.
3. Camera is very slow during initiation, about 8 seconds.
4. Once the phone hang, after soft reset, all my contacts, calendar etc gone (the most frustrating thing happened to me)
5. Stylus holder is loose, always lost my stylus
And many more. Will never buy an Asus PDA phone again
I am using this Phone from last 3 months very good phone but poor on camera no FM no good music etc
How to get your SMS From this phone to your PC
1. After use for more than 6 months, it always hangs by itself even though not using.
2. Touch screen is badly to use, when you need to touch a button, you are required to point at somewhere near the button in the touch screen, or else you can't get it.
3. Takes very long time to switch on, and now always hang immediately after on.
4. When talking using the phone, you will be unable to lock the touch screen even though you have locked it. As a result, it always turn to mute or hold function, it's very disruption and the other end will thought that disconnected or line failure.
Regret for purchasing it and feel very disappointed. After so many phones have been used, this is the worst.
LCD of my phone is quite fine but my touchscreen is not responding. May i know the possible causes of this fault & how to rectify this fault?
Do you know how to change the digitizer seperately without changing the LCD of this phone?
is it easy or complicated?
Where shall i get the digitizer at low cost?