I have bought this cell in the moth of july 2008, well overall experiance is good, just from past couplke of days my cel is not getting charged properly, it's battery get empt soon, with out much use. and even it is getting hanged, can any one over here has experianced, any thing like this. do let meknow what shou;ld i do.
thanx i will try it
and can u pls me any site from where i can download free softwares and games for this mobile
Fahad, 18 Nov 2008Shall i know that how can i copy all of my contacts which saved in the address book of the mob... moreHi Fahad, Just run the Backup utility on your device, and it can backup all your PIM data.
Sajal sharma, 17 Nov 2008Hey i need some help i hv bought a new p527 . in d phone earlier program used to get minimi... moreHi Sajal, Go to Start -> Settings -> System tab -> Auto Cleaner, and enable the check box. You probably turned it off, which may be causing this behaviour. Also, try using one of the other 3rd-party task managers for better results.
Saurabh, 15 Nov 2008Hi Guys!! I am facing a couple of issues while accessing GPS. When ever I am tryig to access ... moreSaurabh, Try running the GPS Catcher utility to update your phone's Satellite data. Also, the GPS nay not work when you are inside a building - so try running it when you have a clear view of the sky.
Shall i know that how can i copy all of my contacts which saved in the address book of the mobile to a PC or my memory card.
Hey i need some help
i hv bought a new p527 . in d phone earlier program used to get minimized when i opened a new program , but by my mistake my frnd changed d settings and now it does not get minimized pls tell me how to restore it ???
I am facing a couple of issues while accessing GPS. When ever I am tryig to access GPS feature, it always shows as GPS signal too low and the GPS icon is always in red... any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Also, whenever I am trying to use the Location Courier, it always shows the Longitudal position 0.00. Any Ideas?
Hi, regarding voice there must be some problem with your connection. I have been using this phone since February and I too faced the same problem when using my idea sim with this. But, Touchwood, once I switched my Airtel sim or my Vodafone sime I didn't face any such problem..
Why do i feel that when i talk to the phone...
The clarity of voice is not sharp..
The voice comes like a block.. and not sharp n crisp like on other phones...
Hi Shekhar The Speaker of this phone is not loud enough. Even the sound via earphone is neither too loud at full volume. But the quality of sound is simply awesome, crystal clear sound without any distortions. So chill your phone is working perfectly well.
It seems that my phone speaker sound is very less. When I play music on speakerphone, it the surrounding is quite then only I am able to hear the sound properly, in a little bit noisy condition speakerphone sound can not be heard properly.
I previously had HTC P3400, as compared to that speakerphone sound of this phone is very less.
Does anyone has same problem, or only my handset has this problem?
Hey man I used to hv the same problem in typing letters using the hardware keys. I m sure u r making the same mistake. While using the mobile buttons make sure that ur on screen keyboard is not opened. It should be minimized. If it is open then u can type only number from your hardware keys. But if it keyp minimized then you can type letters and numbers using ur mobile keys..... So chill there is no problem with this phone. This is one of the best phone I hv ever used. I would put it even before my N82
brendabryg, 12 Nov 2008I seem to have trouble with xt9 with the on-screen keyboard showing. Is this normal. I sent ... moreI am not sure if this is normal.
Observed simillar features/issues with my phone too.
I seem to have trouble with xt9 with the on-screen keyboard showing. Is this normal. I sent this to Asus Support also. I've tried wm6.0 and wm6.1 from hard resets.
1. When I have any input method selected (keyboard, block recognizer, xt9 etc) and the on-screen keyboard for that input is showing, the hardware keyboard will only produce numbers, it seems xt9 is not in effect.
2. If I navigate to a text input location like a calendar entry the default sip keyboard automatically pops up. I have to tap the bottom of the screen to minimize the on-screen keyboard to be able to use the keypad to enter predictive text (abc, 123, xt9). Shouldn't I be able to enter all text types, not just numbers with the on-screen keyboard showing?
3. This also causes a problem trying to use predictive text, or word suggestions with other default sip's selected. For example if the keyboard is selected and is showing on the screen to enter text, I cannot change the "xt9" type (abc, 123, xt9 shown at top of screen) without first minimizing the on-screen keyboard, tapping the * key to change the xt9 input type and then opening the on-screen keyboard again.
4. One handy feature with the xt9 sip selected and minimized is that I can tap and hold the * key and a menu appears to allow me to quickly select abc, 123, xt9, languages, settings. This doesn't work however if the xt9 on-screen keyboard is showing. Pressing * only changes the current mode to capitals...eg abc → ABC at the top of the screen. I should be able to cycle through all the available xt9 input options by pressing *, and have the additional menu show by pressing and holding *, but I can't.
5. When I press and hold * with any other sip selected (on-screen keyboard minimized) it changes the sip to xt9 and opens the xt9 on-screen keyboard; I doesn't change produce the xt9 mode selection menu like it does if the xt9 sip is selected as default. Why does it do this? It should show that additional menu instead of switching the sip. Also if the on-screen keyboard is showing in any other sip the * key doesn't do anything.
It seems as though there is a problem with xt9 while any on-screen keyboard is showing.
This is how I think it should work, and I hope it can be fixed.
1. I should be able to change the xt9 input mode in any sip (abc, 123, xt9 etc...) by pressing the * key with or without the on-screen keyboard showing.
2. I should be able to access the additional xt9 menu by pressing and holding * in any sip, with or without the onscreen keyboard.
3. I should be able to use the hardware keypad to type predictive xt9 text with any sip selected with or without the on-screen keyboard showing
4. Finally the xt9 mode seems to automatically switch from abc to xt9 mode depending on the program. Is there a way to control this automatic behaviour? It would be nice to always have it stay on xt9.
Right now it is very in-efficient to enter information in the p527 in one-handed mode because of having to constantly minimize the on-screen keyboard to change the xt9 mode to abc, 123, xt9 etc. Also even if it is minimized, I have to press * 6 times to go from abc to xt9 mode, pressing and holding * to directly select the option only works if the xt9 sip is selected and the on-screen keyboard is minimized.
Can anyone help?
One of the alternate to streaming player on wm6.1 is Kinoma player
Fewdays ago, I had downgraded to wm6.0 as streaming player was not working on wm6.1 on Asusp527.
I had switch back to wm6.1 as the performance was not so good on 6.0 compared to 6.1. Also with couple of applications I ran into no memory errors.
Kinoma player has good features including utube access.
Anirudh, 12 Nov 2008This phone does not type like ur normal Nokia handsets
Press * on the key pad to change it ... moreI agree with you Anirudh.
I did not know this.
I see the combination of XT9 & ABC is simillar to traditional symbian phones.
Once the input method is selected as XT9 model
pressing & holding star buttron (* a/A) for few seconds, allows to select sub categories like
(XT9 English/123/ABC/Symbols) options
Anonymous, 11 Nov 2008he guys.....plz help me...actually my keypad is not working while typing msg.....what to do...???This phone does not type like ur normal Nokia handsets
Press * on the key pad to change it to the needed format that suites you..
XT9 is a format ABC is another
I guess... it works like that..
Any 2nd opinions on this ?