SO Sexy Looking. very good specs , for people looking phone and tablet together.
what a BEAST !!
is there Arabic language in this device, & is it available in the Lebanese market? if not, is it available in the Democratic Republic Of Congo/ Africa?
Crimson, 23 May 2013the padfone 2 station and padfone infinity station slots seems to be same, is it compatible wi... moreNo unfortunately it is not the same dock. I have not tried it myself, but you may be able put your Padfone 2 into the Padfone Infinity Station (because it's smaller?)
szeifryl, 22 May 2013Its available in dubai - Mall of Emirates in their electonic section. Also available in Dubai Mall.Hi Szeifryl,
Did you see already the padfone infinity in Dubai mall or mall of emirates? cuase im waiting for this device... asus representative told me that the release date would be 1st week of june....I can't wait to see :-)
szeifryl, 22 May 2013Its available in dubai - Mall of Emirates in their electonic section. Also available in Dubai Mall.That is not padfone infinity... that is padfone 2... they will be launching infinity only by first or second week of june 2013
Crimson, 23 May 2013the padfone 2 station and padfone infinity station slots seems to be same, is it compatible wi... moreDimensions (Infinity) 143.5 x 72.8 x 8.9 mm
Dimensions (2) 137.9 x 68.9 x 9 mm
So, The Slots aren't same.
the padfone 2 station and padfone infinity station slots seems to be same, is it compatible with each other or not?
PadFone vs S4.
1. Lower battery capacity (2400 vs 2600)
2. Higher resolution / image quality (ips+ vs amold pentile)
3. Both have software to tweak phone details.
4. better button placements - back/home/recent apps. no physical button (but subjective)
5. better finished back vs plastic back cover.
6. Same price. 64gb padfone w/o dock = 16gb S4.
7. Tablet mode. +5000 battery endurence or 2 charge cycles.
8. Stock android feel vs touchwiz.
9. Less buildin features/ but can download features from app store.
10. FM radio..? (not sure for region)
11. Both have wifi ac. (new faster then N) / best bluetooth support.
12. No wireless charging vs s4 with replace back cover.
13. Physically bigger then S4.
14. Both scratch resistance.
15. Better view under direct sunlight vs s4.
16. Camera and flash is not protruding out (not scratch when place on table top, unlike s4 .. might get scratch if you do not have a casing.
17. No sd slot vs slot upto 64gb.
Personally not a bad choice for people who want a hybrid. (S4 or One or PadFone)
Its available in dubai - Mall of Emirates in their electonic section. Also available in Dubai Mall.
osse, 20 May 2013is this available in kuwait. if yes where can I buy one
Its available in alghanim electronics 4th ring road showroom
The Fonepad could well be a game changer that will put great pressure on Samsung's forthcoming 6.3 phablet in terms of chances of success. This is as the Samsung alternative is likely to be over twice the price. It will also be a final admission that there are thousands of people around the world wanting an affordable Wi-fi AND 3G tablet solution thus eliminating the need to be chained to a WiFi hotspot for their data needs. It will also further underline the fact that many now mostly use their devices for web interaction and not voice calls.
Padfone got a few things correct in their design.
1. Good button placements The 3 buttons below is the most frequent buttons to be used. App switcher/home button / back button.
Power button at the side for easy on/off as the phone is quite tall.
2. Camera / flash is not curved out, so it stay scratch free when you place it on the table.
3. FM radio :) LTE but in asia only ..