just got it last night, in my view this padfone s in fact batrey seems drain faster than padfone 2, and backcase with doff material make it not too classy(i suggest if you want buy this fone look for white colour for cooler appreance.
widget also too plain only white, not rich colour and appreance like padfone 2.
im in reearch how to move padfone 2 widget into this padfone s. it should really great if i can use padfone 2 widget on it hehe
i got the new padfone S PLUS with 3GB RAM and 64GB Internal Memory, the rest should be the same. with sd card slot, this is what i need. for now :)
this s plus version still using the same box, just they stick a new label PLUS and new spec label.
battery life way behind my mi3 and lumia
sometimes it restart on its own. y??? );
This phone are truly hidden gem, not so much publicity but for those in the know, this phone is really great. the phone itself have enough horsepower for a poweruser, 2GB, 16GB, LTE, microSD, 4K recording, superb back camera, everything a high end phone has with fraction of the price. no gimmicky feature such as dedicated fitness tracker though. the size is right also, and if you happen to have the tablet dock, then it is a whole different game that, functional wise, not even S5 can match.
For those of you who can not access the micro SD, it is a google limitation starting from kitkat and will be solved in lollipop, but you ASUS has provided a way using built in file manager and gallery, even the camera can save to card. You can root easily with towelroot and install sdcardfix to solve this issue
2mp front camera? wth...
How many SOT you can get ? and how long it takes to charge?
muiqra, 18 Mar 2015Guys, I'm still confuse what to choose between Padfone S and Zenfone 6, both are awesome. Zenf... moreIf you don't care about 2 simcard slots, I suggest Padfone S because it use snapdragon 801, so performance is awesome! Battery is less than Zen6 but in my experience, it not bad, it need to change only 1 time/day.
(Sorry for my English)
The most worth smartphone in Thailand! (I used it for 2 month, it awesome!)
I lost my Xperia C and bought this. Has been used for 3 weeks. I'm very satisfied, no lagging, flawless graphic, sharp display color, handy. The battery life is worse than Xperia C, but still not bad, it is charged only once a day.
dave, 28 Feb 2015Does this phone got lollipop update?Mobile data doesn't work at all
I just bought this phone without dock, and it's awesome! The price is worth it. It looks like high-end smartphone (which price is nearly twice than this), both the display and specifications. Too bad the battery is so small (2300mAh). Overall this 'superphone' is really good.
muiqra, 18 Mar 2015Guys, I'm still confuse what to choose between Padfone S and Zenfone 6, both are awesome. Zenf... moreI just use asus 6.It's ok...I bought asus 6 because can use 2 cards.It's depend what you want.6 inch screen or 9 inch (isn't it ?)
JM, 09 Mar 2015I have use it for 2 months and for activate screen I used smart screen, but sometimes if my ha... moreThank You for the information :)
Guys, I'm still confuse what to choose between Padfone S and Zenfone 6, both are awesome. Zenfone 6 already has huge battery capacity with 3300 and dual core CPU 2.3Ghz while the Padfone S has better display, camera, CPU, and so on but the battery is smaller.
I experienced bad with the battery on Padfone 1 right now which was lavish.
Is there anyone have opinion and suggestion about it?
AnonD-373387, 11 Mar 2015hi everyone! i planned to buy a new phone,so i have 5 choices: 1.sony xperia z2 2.iphone 5 ... morepick iPhone 5
Have anybody experiencing difficulties in getting the LTE Signal? i already used the LTE simcard, i tried to switch another number LTE Simcard. i already tried to enter Engineering mode to select LTE only ( forced ), but its stated "unknown". the choice was GSM only, GSM Auto(PRL), WCDMA only, and "unknown". is there any certain patch to solve this kind of problem?
Need information ASAP... thanks.
AnonD-373387, 11 Mar 2015hi everyone! i planned to buy a new phone,so i have 5 choices: 1.sony xperia z2 2.iphone 5 ... morei'd say go for g3 (netado)
i buy this phone on 6/3/2015..really amaze with the phone performance in doing multitasking work and capturing a beautiful pictures. but the only main reasons why i really disappointed with this phone is the battery..
I have owned this phone since dec 2014, because that was when the phone was available for the first time in Indonesia. My thoughts about this phone are:
1. The phone doesn't lag at all, compared to my friend's Note 3. In tablet mode, it still doesn't lag so that's good. However, when changing into tablet or into phone, there is a bit of lag but it only last about 3 seconds. Also, some apps might be affected after changing from phone to tablet and vice versa. Examples like Facebook. When changing into tablet, the fonts looks smaller. This is solved by restarting the apps.
2. Phone heat is kind of a problem. When exposed too much of the sun, it feels kind of hot. I usually place my phone in the pocket. This problem however doesn't really affect the battery life significantly. When in tablet mode, it doesn't heat that much compared to the phone mode.
3. Battery life is good for daily use like internet, social media, camera, video playback. 100% to just 34% for the whole day. However, for gaming, i have to charge the battery twice a day, starting from about 10%. In tablet mode, for gaming, the battery life is better.
4. The phone itself is not really heavy, but in tablet mode, i feel it is quite heavy for daily use.
5. The back cover of the phone feels plasticky, and i have dropped mine for a couple of times and i found there's a bit of a dent, so accessories that protects the back of the phone is needed. However, the metal sides seems to be just fine, no scratches in mine so far.
6. Availability of ASUS phones, except zenfones, are quite difficult. I even bought mine online so this is quite annoying. The availability of the service centers are quite difficult to find as well, so tread with care.
7. Availability of the accessories are difficult as well since not many stores sell accessories for padfone s, either the phone or the tablet. They are available online though.
when padfone gonna comes out with styles pen...it would be perfect
Log in I forgot my password Sign up