Which is more better? Zenfone 2 deluxe or zenfone 2?
Pls answer . Thanks.
Is this really have 2.3 Ghz +1.3 Ghz Cores
As Similar I am Examining the Honor 7 as it have FingerPrint Sensor
for your device network issue check if you are not using a cut sim, check with your service provider, update your device firmware version to the latest & also reboot to recovery & wipe cache partition.
@Aditya Mifta Mahmud
You can check out your online retailers for more pricing and information based on it's model and variant of the device.
niceeeeeeeeeeeee phone ever ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
as it can be said to be my dream phn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
i agree on this details of fone , but there are something that i unlike about asus .. there are same patten and shape on all model fone , it did not make interesting
256 GB is not launched in India. It is only launched in Sao Paulo in Brazil.
Don't know if 256 GB will ever get launch in India.
First to say, about the pros:
- best looking and beautiful back colour (3D colour os something that they said). Got the purple one.
- absolutely best looking display for 1080p phone with that perfect size 5'5 display that do very good job on gaming, watching video etc.
- really best performance with that huge 4GB of RAM, never lags
- decent/good battery life I would say, I've been using it just for 3days from now but what I can say is the battery can last for 2-3hrs on heavy use (gaming+web browsing+YouTube+others that using connection)
- the camera is really good though, sharp and nice vivid colour that you can experience from this phone
- great volume button placing (imo)
Okay, now the cons:
- power button, so weird placement for 2015's phone
- too many bloatware you can find that ASUS include for you .Yet you don't even use those thing and it getting so annoying for some people, including me!
- don't really fit my pocket sometimes, need to bring a bag or something to carry it
- the speaker, it does the job (decent) but the placement on bottom back of the phone is not the best for this huge phone
Anonymous, 23 Oct 2015That's my concern too. They're selling the 16gb unit in my country as well. I don't know if th... moreIt is comfortable. Really nice looking too! I bought 3 days ago. Really love it!
Anonymous, 23 Oct 2015That's my concern too. They're selling the 16gb unit in my country as well. I don't know if th... morei hope you know that this is the ZE551ML model but with a new design on the back and an increase in internal and external memory. so performance between the deluxe and regular model should be slightly different.
AnonD-448987, 07 Oct 2015Hi, I saw today at one dealer in Romania the Zenfone 2 Deluxe, but it had only 16 GB internal ... moreThat's my concern too. They're selling the 16gb unit in my country as well. I don't know if that's genuine. They cost $100 less though than the 64gb unit. How's the crystal design? Is it easy and comfortable to grip? To anybody who purchased the phone, how's the performance please.
Can anyone tell me that this phone can play video under 60fps or 120fps or not?
Kittens!, 16 Oct 2015i think it's only available in Brazil.I have one here, in Taiwan.
Cheap also need to pay money for it! So it's normal we as a consumer got some demand!
James Lim, 14 Oct 2015Where can I buy Zenfone2 Deluxe Special Edition 256 gbi think it's only available in Brazil.