First to say, about the pros:
- best looking and beautiful back colour (3D colour os something that they said). Got the purple one.
- absolutely best looking display for 1080p phone with that perfect size 5'5 display that do very good job on gaming, watching video etc.
- really best performance with that huge 4GB of RAM, never lags
- decent/good battery life I would say, I've been using it just for 3days from now but what I can say is the battery can last for 2-3hrs on heavy use (gaming+web browsing+YouTube+others that using connection)
- the camera is really good though, sharp and nice vivid colour that you can experience from this phone
- great volume button placing (imo)
Okay, now the cons:
- power button, so weird placement for 2015's phone
- too many bloatware you can find that ASUS include for you .Yet you don't even use those thing and it getting so annoying for some people, including me!
- don't really fit my pocket sometimes, need to bring a bag or something to carry it
- the speaker, it does the job (decent) but the placement on bottom back of the phone is not the best for this huge phone
Anonymous, 23 Oct 2015That's my concern too. They're selling the 16gb unit in my country as well. I don't know if th... moreIt is comfortable. Really nice looking too! I bought 3 days ago. Really love it!
Anonymous, 23 Oct 2015That's my concern too. They're selling the 16gb unit in my country as well. I don't know if th... morei hope you know that this is the ZE551ML model but with a new design on the back and an increase in internal and external memory. so performance between the deluxe and regular model should be slightly different.
Cher-Cher, 07 Oct 2015Hi, I saw today at one dealer in Romania the Zenfone 2 Deluxe, but it had only 16 GB internal ... moreThat's my concern too. They're selling the 16gb unit in my country as well. I don't know if that's genuine. They cost $100 less though than the 64gb unit. How's the crystal design? Is it easy and comfortable to grip? To anybody who purchased the phone, how's the performance please.
Can anyone tell me that this phone can play video under 60fps or 120fps or not?
Kittens!, 16 Oct 2015i think it's only available in Brazil.I have one here, in Taiwan.
Cheap also need to pay money for it! So it's normal we as a consumer got some demand!
James Lim, 14 Oct 2015Where can I buy Zenfone2 Deluxe Special Edition 256 gbi think it's only available in Brazil.
noknok0479, 14 Oct 2015Can you please confirm that both sim slot can read upto LTE? Thanks! Sim 1 is LTE and sim 2 is 2G
noknok0479, 14 Oct 2015Can you please confirm that both sim slot can read upto LTE? Thanks! SIM Card Slot 1 can be Used to Access 3G/4G/LTE Data. SIM Card Slot 2 can Only be Used for 2G Services which Include Voice and Basic Text Messaging (Not Multimedia Messaging Services MMS or Internet Browsing)
TT, 02 Sep 2015glass forever a glass. it prevent from scratch doesn't mean not easy crack. you should have put a screen protector on it. It's cheap and even if your phone will fall, like my cheap 4"inches screen phone always do, it never cracked. My 11months-old baby even threw it on the floor, it didn't crack. Maybe it will on cost u 2USD for the screen protector.I bought mine for Php100.00.
x-xperia user, 04 Oct 2015Been using the phone for almost a month, my friends tried using my phone too like doing selfie... moreyou should turn off your data connection, wifi and bluetooth cuz it will drain your battery.