I had this phone which was great for about 3 months, then the sim slot stopped working. Sent back to retailer for a warranty repair and they couldn't fix it. I won't be getting a Asus again, never had a phone fail on me in such a short period of time.
hey, 27 Apr 2016Huawei Honor 5X (GR5) or Zenfone 2 Deluxe?Go for Asus instead, huawei has its own chipset (which isnt bad but Intel is better), battery perfomance are good in both but 5x overheat just running you tube, I owned a huawei mate 7 and was a hell because the heat, now I'm using a zenfone 2 deluxe for about 1 and 1/2 month and its great, not lag at all and no overheating running games and listening music.
Battery performance is very poor. Bad Android customization (ASUS customization is very poor)
Jordan, 29 Mar 2016Please help me guys. Iwhich one is mjuch better. This Asus deluxe or Sony m5?Do not buy Sony M5, it has a lot of problem. I return it after 4 days.
AnonD-525241, 12 Apr 2016hi..which is better in all aspect?
zen2 deluxe SE vs Iphone SE?
helppppp...Go for iPhoneSE if you want a real perfomance,
Go for ASUS if you want more flexibility and customization..
Otherwise, don't buy iPhoneSE 16GB.. it's such a waste of money!
hi..which is better in all aspect?
zen2 deluxe SE vs Iphone SE?
I bought it 3 days ago and this is my experience with the phone:
1. The battery life is not good but neither too bad, just about 9 hours if you watched videos, used the whatsapp all day and use the phone full day without letting the screen go black
2.The Ram memory is really, really good, and the intel chipset is marvelous, it says 4gb ram, but when I use it for first time only 2.3gb are free, all apps are working perfectly, better than snapdragon powered devices, not lag at all.
3.The design, this phone is really beautiful, mine is the Illusion Blue version and has a weied but nice textures, the back are made of plastic but It doesnt feel like any random plastic. It attracts all nearby people attention because the design.
4. The ZenUI is great, has tons of ways to mod your phone (even I still playing with that)
5. The screen is very normal and the resolution is like any full hd phone, not big seal.
6. Camera, this is where the phone sucks a bit, not much but a little bit, has lots of filters, and tools but the photos are not too good as the xperia or even huawei, but are acceptable because are more good things than a camera.
7. Memory storage, mine came with 25.1gb because is the 32gb version and not complanint at all here because it has micro sd dedicated slot. (The back cover is hard as hell to remove it, be careful to not get your finger busted)
8. Reception, at least in mexico i havent experienced any anomaly related this, one complaint is when you are calling the another person voice sounds low, not much.
9. Bloatware, this part also sucked, it came with lots of useless apps preloaded, when I disable most of them and unistall another more, the memory ram free space rise from 2.1 to 2.3, still more which I cant unistall and disable.
10. Overheating, when I used to play while I was hearing music from youtube (to be more specific Galaxy on Fire 2 and Bert Kaempfert music) I experienced a little, a very little heat coming from between volume control and camera len, O was surprised because this, a really good thing, Intel chipset could be my very favorite. (I have not air cooler or something like that, and where I live is not a cold place, I live in Veracruz (hot place) and I only use a simple fan)
In my opinion, its an amazing phone with really good specs, I dare to say better than any phone even Iphone, the design is beautiful. If you have and Iphone and walk around people you are another simple person, but if you have this phone and walk around people you attract all people arrention, I doesnt care this, but is an example of how much people thinks Iphone are the best in everything just because is expensive while this piece of art with reduced price give you more. Sorry if my english sucks badly
whats the fuul time taken by this fone to charge im doing job so will it last me a day with 80% charge.
I want to buy this how is the camera quality and battery backup and browsing etc...
geeks pls help me..
or give me another choice
Very bad quality...got a totally dead phone and had to return it back to the company....waiting for another one to be given to me.
andraluct, 27 Feb 2016Dude forsure Zenfone deluxe.. lenovo is never trust wrothy sorry to say that!!Vibe x3 have better camera cause it use Sony sensor,better battery because Asus suck in camera and battery,better sound quality cause use Dolby,less thickness,and the price are same.but yes hard to trust lenovo quality
According to http://www.asus.com/ru/News
Lte bands areКатегория 4, Прием: 150 Мбит/с / Отдача: 50 Мбит/с
FDD LTE: 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/9/17/18/19/20/28/29
TDD LTE: 38/39/40/41
Jordan, 29 Mar 2016Please help me guys. Iwhich one is mjuch better. This Asus deluxe or Sony m5?Hard choice, but I like more this asus, all sony has the same design, this asus looks so cool...
Please help me guys. Iwhich one is mjuch better. This Asus deluxe or Sony m5?