Camera is useless in low light, sometime overexposed sometime verry dark and lots of noises.
hii guys, which is best---asus zenfone 2 laser ze500kl, lenovo vibe s1 lite, HTC desire 628 or HTC desire 630 2GB ram
AnonD-539824, 08 Dec 2016Anybody had a problem after upgrading to marshmallow? Is it really fix the ram management issu... moreYes there are lot of bugs after marshmallow update,
If your phone is still under warranty you can take it to the service center and they will help you downgrade if you wish to do it
my gps no work correctely after update myzenphone
and this company uninstall the app (exemple asus emal, trendmicro ...)
Jibson121, 02 Dec 2016How to root this phoneThis device can be rooted without pc, very simple
Download Iroot and kinguser
You need to uninstall kinguser(unstable) which is by default installed with Iroot and download separately.
I hope this helps
got Laser2 ZE500KL;in generally its OK but with some of bugs too! hope its fix it in near future necessary FWs,my main issue is,this device WI_FI function is bad/low! I check-compare it with our other phones(family members has it)the worst one is mine!others WiFi
very strong and high level but mine is to low,when I go to Kitchen or back room signal down to zero/lost or 1 level but other phones level 3 or 4!! dont like it this happen as well so any recom.for this matter?
drake, 24 Nov 2016after 6months my speaker get damagedmine too! the speaker, very disappointed!
Anybody had a problem after upgrading to marshmallow? Is it really fix the ram management issue? Thanks.
Smooth like butter on marshmallow and no issues or problem,waiting for nougat update now.
This phone is awesome! For six months I made a lot of beautiful pictures, camera is really good, I love it! If you want to make a lot of pictures, you will need a memory card. Device works excellent! I have no negative impressions.
Got the 32gb version. Overall for what I need it's great!
Well in my case the issues I experienced are:
- home button too close to the screen, I ALWAYS accidentally press home button when I'm going for the space bar. annoying
- speaker volume low.. aggravated by placement on the back.
- screen's darkest setting still too bright (recommend installing 3rd party app)
- camera's slowmo feature is a joke. of course for its price, but meh. don't use.
- too many asus pre-installed apps (most can't be deleted. meh)
overall: no heating issues (care for your phones you idiots!)
- good charging time (not fast 'cause the charger is only 1A.)
- sufficient battery life (mine came with 2400mah batt, so I only charge once a day with casual use-games,internet,music,etc)
- no lagging (don't update to marshmallow, many issues)
- great camera (for the price! fast autofocus, great selfie cam, fast shots)
- screen still viewable under sunlight
i had problem with this phone related to gps. So far i am using it for 1 year 1 month, i notice the GPS is not working and stable. i thought my connection is bad unfortunately i realized the problem came from the phone. My warranty has expired on Oct 2016 which is very bad for me as i need to fix this thing. I google in internet found out that many user from Zenfone had same problem facing like me. Thus i recommended to you guys, DO NOT buy this phone @ Asus Zenfone. If you are using GPS in daily live or WAZE , i repeat DO not BUY this PHONE.