Got the 32gb version. Overall for what I need it's great!
Well in my case the issues I experienced are:
- home button too close to the screen, I ALWAYS accidentally press home button when I'm going for the space bar. annoying
- speaker volume low.. aggravated by placement on the back.
- screen's darkest setting still too bright (recommend installing 3rd party app)
- camera's slowmo feature is a joke. of course for its price, but meh. don't use.
- too many asus pre-installed apps (most can't be deleted. meh)
overall: no heating issues (care for your phones you idiots!)
- good charging time (not fast 'cause the charger is only 1A.)
- sufficient battery life (mine came with 2400mah batt, so I only charge once a day with casual use-games,internet,music,etc)
- no lagging (don't update to marshmallow, many issues)
- great camera (for the price! fast autofocus, great selfie cam, fast shots)
- screen still viewable under sunlight
i had problem with this phone related to gps. So far i am using it for 1 year 1 month, i notice the GPS is not working and stable. i thought my connection is bad unfortunately i realized the problem came from the phone. My warranty has expired on Oct 2016 which is very bad for me as i need to fix this thing. I google in internet found out that many user from Zenfone had same problem facing like me. Thus i recommended to you guys, DO NOT buy this phone @ Asus Zenfone. If you are using GPS in daily live or WAZE , i repeat DO not BUY this PHONE.
Anonymous, 14 Nov 2016Got this phone last week, i flash cyanogenmod and it better than zenui. Faster but still have ... moreCM on this phone is still a disaster..just root the stock rom and remove the bloatware, and you are good to go. btw asus release updates for this model nearly every month
Got this phone last week, i flash cyanogenmod and it better than zenui. Faster but still have some little bug
sourja, 06 Nov 2016hii guys, I want to buy this phone. anybody plz tell me how is it.? I mean have any problem... morei just bought it yesterday... it is wonderful.. from my opinion its looks better than samsung phones.
I want to buy this phone. anybody plz tell me how is it.?
I mean have any problems to this phone..?
Hiii how are u?? I want to buy a new phone and.... Tell me which is better asus zenfone 2 laser ze500kl 16GB LTE or lenovo vibe s1 lite blue 16GB LTE???
I think this phone was and still awesome and I'm still using it since February 2016
xander, 28 Oct 2016Just turn off bluelight filter to remove the yellowish color...yes it was turned off but the yellowish color is still there. well actually it is not really a yellowish color, but the white color is not really white, more on yellowish, but you can only see it when comparing to other screen, eg: zenfone 2. screen quality maybe? not a real problem tho, given the price
I bought this phone today only please post any negative to change
Hello there.. i'm using ze500kl for almost a year.. i have no problems encountered ever since.. i just get important updates for my phone i dont take all of them for saving my internal memory space.. my phone is running on marshmallow.. and it works at its best all the time.. no hardware or software failure encountered.. tnx asus for this great device..
Mohamed , 18 Oct 2016Please any one reply , Is this phone has ips display or nor ??????????Yes, it has ips.. and gorilla glass 4 protection. Beautiful screen plus blue light filter and glove mode.