Is it this phone have 4g.why my phone cant access to 4g just h+. Anyone know this?
Nabamita, 03 Jul 2018The battery seems to be a mess...takes 3hrs for full charge and goes kaput in 4 hrs of continu... moreIt's cost is ₹1850. I asked to asus aervice centre. You have to order by paying 50% advance pay.
The battery seems to be a mess...takes 3hrs for full charge and goes kaput in 4 hrs of continuous use. How much will a original replacement of battery cost?
Kowshik, 25 Apr 2018Decent phone. Using since 2016. No problem, sometimes after updating mic goes wrong bt solving... moreHi Kowshik,
You can perform wipe cache partiton
Wiping partition cache will resolve any conflicts caused by residual cache from the earlier firmware version.Wiping partition cache will not delete your data. However be careful while doing this procedure and do not accidentally select other options that might delete your data. Do not wipe partition cache often.
1. Switch off the phone by pressing the power button. It will show menu option to turn power off.
2. Press and hold power + volume up button . After it buzzes/vibrates twice leave only the power button.
3. It will boot into bootloader mode after you see the Asus Logo. Toggle to Recovery mode by using the Volume rockers, by default you see Normal Mode . Select it by using the power button.
4. Then the phone will reboot and show error written with Android icon lying belly up. When you see that press and hold power button and press and release volume up button.
5. It will enter the recovery mode successfully and show several options.
6. You will get option to wipe partition cache. Use the volume rockers to move to that option.Select it by pressing the power button.It may take 10 to 15 mins to wipe it fully. Do not reboot during this process even if it takes longer.
7. Once its completed, you will see the menu again. Select reboot after that.
AnonD-586780, 23 Sep 2016how much time full charge 100% in this phone??90 mins
Decent phone. Using since 2016. No problem, sometimes after updating mic goes wrong bt solving this bug isn't any problem
SEBAX, 24 Feb 2018I got a new update today.. please check it and post some information about this update..Security patches to 1dec 2017
SEBAX, 24 Feb 2018I got a new update today.. please check it and post some information about this update..No effect on phone
I got a new update today.. please check it and post some information about this update..
rishan, 25 Dec 2017can anyone help me on lineage os
i tried installing oreo rom but it freezes and restarts, can... moreHii friend,
I am currently using resurrection remix os from last 6 month, its very stable os.
Hello, Sir. How can I update security patch? I used android 5 and I don't want to update to android 6.
Thankyou for your answer
I love this phone, I loves the specs, but my touchscreen sometimes unresponsive.
I am still using this phone due to its specs,if you experience lagging its due to low memory level of internal storage try to lessen the save data at internal then it will not experience lagging,if you what to experience faster phone u have to brick your phone but accept the consequences that the phone will have a possible malfunction due to added program,if the phone is lagging just restart it and you can use it again as functional as you what