Very nice phone at this price point. Very good camera. Camera disadvantages are:
1. Panorama mode produces low resolution pic
2. Cannot handle highlights very well
3. Dynamic range is not very good
4. HDR algorithm is not upto mark
5. Timelapse mode is not at all good
But all other specs such as camera resolution, RAM, battery, screen, camera software, looks, etc are best at this price point.
I am using this phone temporarily and it's great! I am an iPhone and Samsung user and using this Asus is superb. I have updated the apps and I have never experienced lags. This is a very good mid range phone.
Does it have a hanging problem ???? How fast working the phone ????? please tell me ???
Am using this phone from 2016.. Very good phone especially battery and touch..
Now i boughy zenfone Max pro M1 which is not like ZE550KL model
My mobile two SIM not working for software update
Please solve my problem
Liyana, 09 Jul 2018Is it this phone have 4g.why my phone cant access to 4g just h+. Anyone know this? Your SIM don't have 4g signal
Is it this phone have 4g.why my phone cant access to 4g just h+. Anyone know this?
Nabamita, 03 Jul 2018The battery seems to be a mess...takes 3hrs for full charge and goes kaput in 4 hrs of continu... moreIt's cost is ₹1850. I asked to asus aervice centre. You have to order by paying 50% advance pay.
The battery seems to be a mess...takes 3hrs for full charge and goes kaput in 4 hrs of continuous use. How much will a original replacement of battery cost?
Kowshik, 25 Apr 2018Decent phone. Using since 2016. No problem, sometimes after updating mic goes wrong bt solving... moreHi Kowshik,
You can perform wipe cache partiton
Wiping partition cache will resolve any conflicts caused by residual cache from the earlier firmware version.Wiping partition cache will not delete your data. However be careful while doing this procedure and do not accidentally select other options that might delete your data. Do not wipe partition cache often.
1. Switch off the phone by pressing the power button. It will show menu option to turn power off.
2. Press and hold power + volume up button . After it buzzes/vibrates twice leave only the power button.
3. It will boot into bootloader mode after you see the Asus Logo. Toggle to Recovery mode by using the Volume rockers, by default you see Normal Mode . Select it by using the power button.
4. Then the phone will reboot and show error written with Android icon lying belly up. When you see that press and hold power button and press and release volume up button.
5. It will enter the recovery mode successfully and show several options.
6. You will get option to wipe partition cache. Use the volume rockers to move to that option.Select it by pressing the power button.It may take 10 to 15 mins to wipe it fully. Do not reboot during this process even if it takes longer.
7. Once its completed, you will see the menu again. Select reboot after that.