Front cam is too slow to load. Can't capture the pic immediately. Have to wait for awhile for the pic not to be blurred. Unlike samsung phones or ios phones. Is this normal? Any suggestions on how to fix this? It takes awhile to focus. But the back is good. The only problem is the front cam.
RAJU.Msc, 08 May 2016see my 2 or 3 posṭ before , I given solution after your postToday when I had that same problem. I just chose the network selection and selected my network manually then the problem was solved. And even the automatic selection does the same.
Koushik :), 08 May 2016All done with the requirements.see my 2 or 3 posṭ before , I given solution after your post
raaz, 07 May 2016Redmi note prime hauleI feel Laser is cool. Not heating, amazing battery is amazing, incredible headphone sound (even if a bit low), few bugs (thats with all smartphones), at 8k its a steal. Asus response is good. MM is in pipeline - expected by June 16.
Camera is average (most of the phones have that problem).
If we consider VFM - its one of the best one. For an avergae user, its one of the best phone.
before asking any questions please do these first
1) should be updated latest firmware LRX22G.WW_user_188.8.131.524_20160304
2) should be updated all appliactions from asus and from google ( currently installed applications only )
3) scan all your applications and files through internet security ( full scan ) if the threats are detected just delete that files and delete or uninstall application
4) go to recovery mode , clear wipe cache partition
5) deny all applications using asus auto start manager ( except internet security )
6) keep atleast 6GB free space in internal memory
7) keep your device always cool
8) avoid running many applications same time one by one
many possibilities are there
1)your phone may be aeroplane mode
2) if not in aeroplane mode , then you are not in network coverage area , or your friend side also a network problems
1) update system latest firmware and asus calling screen via google play store
2) change network mode as manual , choose 2g\3g\4g mode and apply manual selection and switch off the phone for 1miniute and switch on , wait till network signal comes
and then tell your frien d call you or else , if you another phone with you means , call your self and check
3) if problems not solved means , boot the phone in SAFEMODE and check your problem again , in this mode all 3rd party applications are disabled , you will find exact app creating the problems. if the problem does not appear means ,, retsrta the phone and check once again
4) now phone in normal mode , check your problem again , iif happens again means , problems are created by aapliactaiuons or by network or bin yor sim card
5) change the sim card and check again
post your reply soon
My Asus Zenfone 2 Laser is 3-4 weeks old.
Now my problem is when someone rings me up my phone doesn't shows that someone is calling. And that particular time on the other side(who's calling me) it says my phone is switched off, but at the same time I use my phone and it isn't switched off.
This is irritating me. I losing my important calls. Help me in this kind of situation. Find me a solution.
Anonymous, 06 May 2016is there any other good phone in this price range according to u?????Redmi note prime haule
1) marshmallow comes before 30th june 2016 for asus phones
2) other branded phones marshmallow updates are rolled out .
3) 2 or 3 phones comes with marshmallow os , I seen in advertisement
4) I am also waiting for the update , daily I checking through ota at least 10 times .
many phones are there , some phones with fingerprint scanner , with mediatek processor
some with expandable memory up to 32GB only
some don't have memory card slot
some are non removable battery
some with single 4G only , and 2nd sim not 4G
some with 2 sensors , accelerometer , proximity sesor
battery capacity lessthan 2700Mhz
Azeez , 09 Mar 2016Can I buy this phone? How about the performance and the front camera? Dont buy this phone, camera is worst, screen sleeps after 15 seconds even if u set for 2 min, everytime u have to clear the cache memory when start any app, heating problem, no use of system upgrade
Anonymous, 06 May 2016No, Zenfone laser camera is veeeeery poor. Its only drawback is the camera, the camera flash p... moreI have purchased this phone. Camera quality is very nice even in low light. Best phone under 10000. Other features are also good. Please don't confuse anyone.
Anonymous, 05 May 2016Mike problem...Please do cache partition.i did so and got out of mic problem