Anonymous, 04 May 2016which is good..zenfone laser 2 or zenfone max??????in camera quality which is better??????I never used zenfone max ,so I cant compare with this phone , so sorry
Achu, 04 May 2016Id recommend this phone for the price it offers! The volume is low! and sometimes my sd card d... moresd card should be formatted as FAT32 ,
some cheap memory cards are failed after few times writing and reading
so use only a branded like Samsung or transcend but it should be HDclass 10
1) try to boot in SAFEMODE and your problems of volume keys and speaker , if probblems not happens means , third party apps are preventin g sounds
2) boot in normal mode , check the volume buttons properly means , do this open camera ap , then settings , then spanner , then misc, then set volume key as shutter ( enable shutter) take photo by pressing volume key , up or down , shapshot will save in gallery or in sdcard
if the photo is saved means , volume keys are working fine .
3) clck settings --scroll to sounds and notifications slide buttons to full
4) hear any song ,check will you be able to sound or not , if not means
5) use audio wizard app, slide top of left side, you will blue power icon and in down side change the mode
post your reply
which is good..zenfone laser 2 or zenfone max??????in camera quality which is better??????
Id recommend this phone for the price it offers! The volume is low! and sometimes my sd card doesnot detect while connecting to pc.
asus mobile zenfone laser 2 back side sound or speaker not working and volume is low as compared to other mobiles brands
i purchased 2 pieces of mobile in dec 2015 & feb 2016 both shows same problem after 2 months of use back side sound or speaker not working
and 13 mp camera quality not good
yes I also recommend this phone , one drawback , 8Gb free space we get
Hi I would highly recommend this phone and it's better than Moto phones. All moto phones have battery heating issues. This phone's battery backup is awesome. Camera is good. I'm using 2GB RAM phone from last one month. I'm happy with this phone. Only the speaker volume is a bit low. I hope so that Marshmallow update will fix this.
Anonymous, 30 Apr 2016Which to go for Asus Zenfone 2 laser (2gb) Asus Zenfone 2 laser (3gb) Asus Zenfone 2 (2gb)Asus Zenfone 2 laser (3gb)
today I checked the free space left on my mobile it showed only 8GB free after updating system firmwares and updating all inbuilt asus apps and google apps Inbuilt apps .
so everyone will get user available free space around 8GB to 7.8GB only out of 16GB internal space
hari, 01 May 2016I have a problem with this model. Problem is while calling screen is locking. I searched for s... morehave locked the call screen app by using app lock , if yes means .
again go to all apps in home screen , click 3 dots at top , click lock apps enter password , then scroll through apps , until you will see call screen icon , just click that lock wil release and press done at top .
Anonymous, 02 May 2016Does Zenfone 2 laser(2gb) has gyroscope ???I am using 3GB version , it has gyroscope
I checked before buying this phone on asus india website fr technical specifications
2Gb ram version also have gyroscope
surendra, 03 May 2016sound is normal.is there any dolby option?no dolby digital sound , bhut you can change the sound mode , by using inbuilt
asus audio wizard app
1) moto g3 is non removable battery and memory card up to 32GB expandable
2) its uses same processor as asus zenfone 2 laser
3) it has only 2 sensors , but it does not support indian 4G network ( band 40 not there )
4) it has 2470Mhz battery
my conclusion go for asus zenfone 2 laser 3Gb ran version , one drawback is you will get 8GB free space after updating all apps
I like asus zenfone 2 ze550kl. I want to buy this smartphone. Please anyone advice me that its good or bad. Its value for mony? Otherwise moto g3 better than zenfone 2.
Got the 2gb ram version...2 days before.......Nic product , i gt the red colored one.....excellent display.........great battery......excellent connectivity..........descent looks
sound is not that much.....both speaker and playin via music player
cam needs little more tweaks
Heats a little while browsing- (everyphone does!!!)
for 9000 rs ....this is more than enough....and if u still need a top class phone...go get an iphone .!!!...