RAJU.Msc, 29 Mar 20161) first conform your sim card is supported 3G
2) if yes means , conform 3G network is a... moreI tried bro but gone failure
If 2g is preferred network it works quite well,but if i changed to 3g or 4g ,the tower is no longer available
Thnz in advanzz
RAJU.Msc, 23 Mar 2016only two drawbacks 1) no headphone 2) lots of bloatwares (preloaded asus applications )What is bloatware friend?
I checked this phone 3gb ram version using geekbench 3
I got following results on the screen
1) single core score = 664
2) multi core score = 2654
when I compared with other phones on single core scores , this phone ranked 12th position , while 1st rank goes to HTC nexus 9
on multi cores scores , this phone ranked 8th position , while 1st rank goes to Samsung galaxy S6
I checked this phone 3gb ram version using BASEMARK OS ll '
I got following results on the screen
1) overall = 982
2) system = 1525
3) memory = 1027
4) graphics ==779
5) web =763
thanks for viewing , reply your post
on 29-03-2016 , asus released two updates
1) asus quick memo
2) asus zentalk
facebook released update to facebook lite
Dhi, 29 Mar 2016If I enable data connection itself the network has been disconnected
This problem happening... more1) first conform your sim card is supported 3G
2) if yes means , conform 3G network is available in your area , disable data connection
3)to check if available or go to settings --more-- cellular networks ---network operators --network operators --search networks --click ok , wait for 1 0r 2 minutes
3) now you will get list of all available networks on screen with service provider names with 2G or 3G
4) choose and click on correct service provider name with network 2G or 3G
5) switch of phone , wait for 1 minute and again restart the phone
6) enable data connection and check
post your reply
RAJU.Msc, 29 Mar 2016first your sim card should supports 3G networks conform it , old sim cards only supports ... moreIf I enable data connection itself the network has been disconnected
This problem happening when i changed my phone's preferred network type from 2g to 3g
Plzz help me
Thnx in advance
Dhi, 28 Mar 2016Cellular data connection not working in my phone.If works,only 2g is working.
I need atleast ... morefirst your sim card should supports 3G networks conform it , old sim cards only supports 2G only,
conform in your area has 3G services
1) first go to sim card office , change the sim card which su[pports 3G and 4G sim ready micro sim cards , get it insert in your phone , preferably in 1st slot .
2) recharge 3G data internet pack to your number , if your area has 3G services only do recharge , all most all villages does not have 3G , only cities gets 3G
3) call to ISP customer care , ask the internet settings for 3G , they will sent configuration settings, save to phone
4) ask customer care , activate the 3G data to your number
5) change network mode as 3G , click settings -- more--cellular networks -- preferred network type --3G
6) switch of the phone , reinsert sim card , wait 5 minutes and switch on
6) enable data connection , , you will see H+ or 3G icon on status bar , only if 3G services are available and 3G are activated by ISP
post your reply
Jec, 28 Mar 2016My cellular data is not working. Can you help me to fix it? Thank you.1) firstly you must subscribe to data internet connection
2) you must have valid access point name settings to access internet
3) make sure data service network is available by seeing from settings -- dual sim card settings -- scroll down to data service network your sim cardname ( available )
4) enable mobile data connection from settings --data usage -- enable cellular data and disable set cellular data limit
4a) settings --data usage --top 3 dots -- restrict background data is visible
5) click asus mobile manager --data usage -- control app data usage -- mark all apps in data symbol and wifi symbol
restart the phone and check
tell me your sim card name and country
RECOVERY MODE ENTRY IN THIS PHONE
press volume button down with power button together , wait for 5 seconds and release ,
you will get in to RECOVERY MODE
OPTIONS ARE GIVEN BELOW
1) reboot system now
2) apply update from ADB
3) wipe data / factory reset
4) wipe cache partition
5) reboot to bootloader
6) power down
7) view recovery logs
8) apply update from sdcard
please dont try this , unless it is confomed and adviced by asus support
Cellular data connection not working in my phone.If works,only 2g is working.
I need atleast a 3g data connection
It is the problem only on my phone or any other else ??
Please help me.....
Thnx in advance....
on 28-03-2016 , asus released update for asus gallery and sharelink - file transfer
MuralT, 28 Mar 2016Hi all,
My phone is facing problems with out of sync issues with audio/video regardless on Yo... more1)update latest video player and try again
2) change the audio mode using asus audio manager ,
3) inbuilt video player not able to play all video formats with required audio codecs , so we need extra player such as MX PLAYER , download from goggle play store
4) try to boot the phone in SAFEMODE and recheck your problems , if problem solved means , third party applications are culprit , so uninstall one by one
5) reply your comments
naveen01, 28 Mar 2016MuralT
first of all you put your phone in performance or normal mode and if you are playing t... moreThanks for the reply naveen01.
my phone was already in normal mode, changed to performance mode and still the same. Also I've removed other background processes and used lower video resolution; still facing the same lag/out of sync problem.
MuralT, 28 Mar 2016Hi all,
My phone is facing problems with out of sync issues with audio/video regardless on Yo... moreMuralT
first of all you put your phone in performance or normal mode and if you are playing the videos at higher resolution like 720p,1080p then this processor may stutter which means goes out of sync and cannot deliver better performance as you said recently i came to know this issue so my dear friend change to lower resolution like 320p or 480p and remove other background processes from the multi-tasking tray.reply me by doing the settings above please..thanks in advance.
My phone is facing problems with out of sync issues with audio/video regardless on YouTube, Facebook or playing videos from my SD Card. video starts and after about a second it freezes and continues playing but the audio will be out of sync. Softwares/patches are all up to date.
please help, thanks.
i am requesting readers , those who are having issues or problems , just take screen shot and upload your images full free to following website , no registration ,
after uploading success , you will get direct link in same webpage , copy the link and post here
today asus released update for ASUS SUPPORT TIPS AND HELP
google also released update for goggle chrome
madn, 27 Mar 2016As far as my knowledge goes, there is only 2gb version for ZE550KL. Other one ZE551KL is 3gb. ... morei uploaded my phone box backdetails in jpg format , for privacy reasonas, i removed sereiel number , imei numbers on photo
I don't say lie , really two versions are there I conformed from the company side itself sending emails and voice calls before buying the phone
only difference is price rs 3000
1) update latest system firmware to LRX22G.WW_user_220.127.116.114_20160304
2) update latest asus calling contacts app from google
3) keep your always up to date for google applications and preinstalled applications
4) turn on proximity sensor in asus phone--3 dots --settings--call screen settings -- check mark turn on proximity sensor
5) delete cache memory
6) delete useless datas
7) restart the phone
8) now check proximity sensor is working or not
9) if not means , restart the phone to SAFE MODE and recheck thje problem again , if the problem not happens means , then the other third party applications are blocking proximity sensor , so uninstall one by one apps, and recheck