today I checked bench marks sinng BASEWORK OS II
following results were obtained
1) overall == 1004
2) system == 1829
3) memory == 974
4) graphics == 760
5) web == 753
just now , asus released updates for
1) asus zenul launcher
2) asus easy mode
google has released updates
1) google photos
Overall this is a very good phone...have use it for 6 month..except the speaker is not that loud when i played songs but when incoming call,the speaker pretty loud....and after I updated my Android 5.0 to 5.0.2,the phone often heated up sometime when i play heavy games and surfing the internet
Anonymous, 04 Mar 2016RAJU.MscuuxJ29 Feb 2016
Anonymous, 29 Feb 2016
Really? i didn't update it before and its wor... moretry in safemode ,
1) phone starts in safemode , in this mode , all the third party applications wont work , so you can check one more time your problems reappears or not
2) if the problem does not appears means , downloaded third applications are giving problems
3) switch off or restart the phone , now phone starts back in normal mode, uninstaal the applications one by one an d recheck your problems
4) if the not solved means , please charge your phone up to 100 %
5) download and Install apk extractor from google play store , open that apps, select all applications and extract or backup to internal memory .
6) after extracting , find folder , where all the applications are extracted , select all move to memory card
7) back up all your datas photos songs videos applications to memory card or to computer
8) go to android folder in device , find folders DATA and OBB select whole folders copy to memory card or to computer
9) make sure battery atleast 60% remaining
9) try to do factory restore ,( warning this will delete all the datas downloaded will erase ,including new updates also ,
10) phone starts erase all and restarts wait for some time main wiil come it will asks some information , enter all and phone comes normal
RAJU.Msc, 04 Mar 2016which advice you followed of mine , where is the advice , post web address RAJU.MscuuxJ29 Feb 2016
Anonymous, 29 Feb 2016
Really? i didn't update it before and its working really good. But after i did updates this year, I start to have problems with it.
which problems other hanging
1) after which updates you did , is it system updates or specific applications updates
follow below steps
not for system updates , for hanging so many reasons are there
1) free up device memory free
2) clear cache data for all applications
use asus auto start manager to deny all applications
4) install good paid internet security ( Kaspersky ) and do full scan
5) regular checkup
6) uninstall waste and useless applications which preloaded by asus ,
Clearing the cache partition helped for now with Mic problem later will see how it will work .. thanks
sanjay, 04 Mar 2016Any information about the update release in the future fixing the bugs????? Also what about t... moreAbout marshmallow update???... where you've been all the time dude... haven't you seen the latest updates of some system apps and other apps made by the Asus zenui which are available as update on Google play store stating in what's new that it's compatible for Marshmallow... that means, sooner or later marshmallow is about to reach on Asus zenfone...
GGKK, 03 Mar 2016Let me tell u friend, it's not that i and u were the only guys facing this problem, there were... moreAny information about the update release in the future fixing the bugs?????
Also what about the marshmallow update for the zenfone users????
i took this handset 2 mnts ago..my 2nd SIM slot is not working..frequently shows that SIM card is not installed.1st one is working..Even i exchanged the position , same case here, SIM 2 is not installed. Wht should i do?
susejdoms, 04 Mar 2016Cant update apps in playstore ever since unit was updated to ww1.17. Am i the only one experie... moreclear all cache memory in all apps
clear cache and data cache memory of google play store
restart phone , connect to net and try to update to google play
Anonymous, 04 Mar 2016hi.. i followed your advice. first it was ok, but after awhile, it goes back to the same problem.which advice you followed of mine , where is the advice , post web address
go to settings --- more-- cellular networks--- preferred network type-- 2G /3G
Cant update apps in playstore ever since unit was updated to ww1.17. Am i the only one experiencing this issue?